Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 6 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 am

i lie down with you cuddling you close to me murring contently
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 6 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

(Sorry about not replying sooner, I don't think I got an email notification and so I didn't notice it.)

Damius held her back, nuzzling her.
"Astilabor... Am I enough for you, do you think? Do I satisfy you? Will you stay with me?"
He looked worried.
"I mean... I can't really provide the same kind of pleasure Bolas could..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"i don't care about how good bolas was in bed, i love you, and your a much better mate than bolas could ever be"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Damius smiled, tears forming in his eyes just a little.
"Thank you..." He purred, nuzzling into her, and starting to doze off.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm

i smile as i sleep with you resting next to you in bliss
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Damius sleeps deeply and wakes before her, gently caressing her face and nuzzling her as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

i stir a little starting to wake up as you caress me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 am

"Wake up, my love..."
He purred, gently tickling her face.
"Let me see those beautiful eyes..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am

i slowly open my eyes and smile up at you

"good morning damius my love how are you?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 am

He smiled.
"Better, now that I've heard your voice... And seen those magic eyes..."
Damius kissed her gently.
"What's on the agenda for today?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 am

"telling the servants of bolas who is in charge now, starting with sarkhan vol"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 am

Damius thought.
"Wasnt Sarkhan driven mad by the ghost dragon... Ah, what's his name... Ugin?"
He rocked his hips against her, his cock swelling.
"Also... I've got a little morningwood, if you're interested..." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 am

"mmmm sounds good my love, we can make love first"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Damius took her paw and placed it on his growing member, his own paw gently tickling her folds.
"How shall we mate, my love? Perhaps you'd like to dominate me... Or I could facefuck you... Are there any kinks in your tail we haven't tried yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm

mmm i love you to take me nice and hard and forcefully damius.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Damius' eyes turned angry. He shoved her out of the bed onto her back and stood between her legs.
"Force? You got it."
He pushed her legs apart pressing his nose to her folds and inhaling deeply, taking her scent deep into his body. His eyes glazed over with feral lust and hi pinned her down, forcing his cock into her.
"Make my cock bigger..." He growled, "Permanently. Make me big so I can fill you full like the slut you are..." His words were unnaturally cruel, due to her scent driving him mad.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 pm

i lie back murring and smiling enjoying every second of it as i use magic to make your cock bigger
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Damius growls happily at his new cock, pounding her hard as a reward. He pulled out and flipped her onto her belly, pressing her into the ground as he fucked her hard.
"Tell me how much you love being degraded... Tell master how much you love being a slut, how much you like to be taken like a little bitch and forced by me..."
His breathing was heavy as he rammed his large cock into her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 pm

"ohh master its sooo good to be taken like this, i love being helpless before you, to be degraded and used like this its sooo wonderful!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Damius grabbed her breasts, squeezing her flesh hard in his paws.
"Fuck... You're so tight and wet... Tell master how much you love cock... Tell me about how you love penises and want them all over you, because you're a slut..."
He growled and rolled her flesh in his paws as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 pm

"yes master i love cock and cum and i want them all over me so i can please them i such a cock hungry whore for you master!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Damius' paws moved to her clit, rubbing her sensitive organ vigorously as he fucked her with his huge cock.
"Cum for master... Cum so hard it hurts... Cum many times for me... Cum and cry out the name of the one you wish to be taken by for all eternity..."
He was almost ready to climax, but her answer would drive him over the egde.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 pm

"ahhhh damius i'm cumming ahhh yesss mmm sooo good master! ahhhh fuck!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

At the sound of his name, Damius rammed his cock into her and came hard, his big cock throbbing and twitching as he filled her with his hot seed. He panted a little, tired from the force he was using on her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

i murr under you smiling contently
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next