Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 10 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 am

"that was me having a orgasum, it happens when that part of me is stimulated enough"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 10 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 am

"Interesting... And this happens in the males as well?"
Another tentacle touched her forehead, and it absorbed the memory and experience, sending a wave through it's form. It let out a deep growling gurgle.
"That was... Incredible..." it's voice was raspy.
"Hmm... Perhaps I can negociate a deal... Teach me to do that, and I will assist you. I will tell Kosilek, but he may not be interested unless you can evoke it in him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am

"huh? what did you want me to teach you to do exactly?"

i look genuinely confused
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 am

"This..." It wriggled it's tentacles inside her again.
"The pleasure... I absorbed your memory of it... It was amazing... Teach me how and I will aid you.."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 am

"its not just somthing you can be taught, its somthing you feel when ceatain parts of the body are stimulated, do you have any places like that on your body?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

Emrakul emitted an aura of uncertainty.
"I do not know... No being has ever touched me and lived to tell the tale, barring yourself... Perhaps you can check? I do not know what to look for..."
The enormous creature was very intrigued, but also felt naive.
(Too lazy to put in the accent)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 am

i start to crawl over the creatures body softly touching it and licking it in places to try and find places where it would feel nice to the creature
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 am

Emrakul seems unaffected.
"I do not feel any different... Why are you using your tongue?"
The creature moved a little.
"Perhaps you should try my underside?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

"i have found that the tongue and feel good on the body"

i move to the creatures underside exploring it
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 am

Emrakul let's out a gurgle when she touches a large, vagina-like orifice in it's centre.
"What was that?" It gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 am

"it seems that you are female, you seem to have a female sexual organ that some call a pussy"

i smile and start to lick at it and rub it gently
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

"The Eldrazi do not ha- AH!"
Emrakul shuddered, all of it's tentacles writhing as she focussed on it's pleasure spot (not actually a pussy, but looking like one).

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am

"hmmm well it seem you have a nice sensitive spot here that makes you feel good mmmm its nice and tastes so good mmmmm!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 am

"This... Is indescribable..." The great creature gave another gurgle, then a growling bark, it's pleasure centre leaking a thick, sticky fluid onto her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

i lick up the fluid savouring the taste and keep pleasuring it

"so do we have a deal then Emrakul?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"YES!" Emrakul cried as it came, it's pleasure spot dripping with fluid.
"Yes... I will assist you..." It returned to normal, then picked her up with a tentacle and placed her onto the ground.
"The war will be won for you... But it may take a while... How big is the opposition?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

"the they seem to be vast in number possibly 30+ plainswalkers and more that 100 times that number in mortal creatures"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"That should be no problem... It would not take long, but the planeswalker's may be more difficult to deal with... Whom is on our side. What are our numbers?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 am

"at present not many, 3 plainswalkers, me, damius and sharkan vol and yourself Emrakul"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 am

"3,000 to 4? I like those odds..." Emrakul let out a satisfied purr/growl before gently picking her up and placing her down on the ground.
"You were... Astilabor, yes?"
"The biggest slut in the Multiverse!" Damius declared proudly, hugging her tight.
"And she's all mine!" He kissed her.
Emrakul let out what could have been a laugh, but was more like a bark, before descending back into, and repairing, the ground it came from.
"All those tentacles made me horny..." Damius murred, rubbing his crotch against her.
"Can we mate, please? Or is it too close to the birth again?"
He looked very eager.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

"mmm if sharkhan will excuse us i think there is time for that my mate"

i smile and kiss damius on the lips as sharkan vol leaves us
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Damius smiled and kissed her back.
"How shall we do it this time? Do you want me to dominate you, or do you want to dominate me?"
He kissed her again, pressing his aching cock to her sex, their clothing still in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 am

you know that i love you dominating me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am

Damius nodded, rubbing her crotch slowly as he whisked their clothes to the floor with magic.
"Now... Get on the ground, bitch, and lift up your tail for your master. Show Master what you offer him, and I might choose to take it from you."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 am

i smile and get on all fours lift my tail and smiling behind me at you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next