Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it means to stand out. (First to post)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) - Page 3 Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Giggling Louise followed and sat down, picking up the mic again and picking a love song, ocasionaly glancing at Sam while she sung.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) - Page 3 Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 am

Sam smiled. The glances didn't go unnoticed, and she was singing one of Sam's favorite songs. She got up and wrapped her arms around Louise from behind, wresting her head on the other girl's shoulder and singing along with the song, keeping in harmony with her.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Louise smiled and as the song ended wrapped her arms around Sam too, just enjoying the closeness they shared while shifting through other songs, not really interested in them any more.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Sam took a deep breath. She turned Louise's head toward her and captured her lips in a soft kiss. "I was talking about you, earlier." she said quietly, her voice trembling.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Louise looked up at Sam and blushed deeply, eyes wide as they kissed, as she got into it her eyes fell half closed, looking back at Sam while she spoke, allready missing her lips. Thats it she was a gonney. "Yeah, me too." She leaned in and kissed her again, hugging her close.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Sam laid back on the bed, pulling Louise with her, continuing their kiss with more passion. She slowly ran her hand over the other girl's hips and ass, squeezing gently as she deepened the kiss, a quiet moan escaping her lips.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Louise let herself be laid down and kissed back happily, humming a little as her arms pulled Sam closser to her and letting out a slight squeek of surprise when her ass was squeezed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Sam smiled and kissed Louise's neck, rolling so she was on top? She sat up and pulled her shirt off, revealing the black lace bra underneath. "Do you want to go further? " she asked, not wanting to go too fast.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 pm

A bit overwhelmed Louise froze and jjust stared up at Sam for a while. "uhh Uhhh. M-Maybe w-we should w-wait a little..." she blushed feeling stupid and a coward for even saying that.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Sam nodded and moved to sit next to Louise. "Sorry..." she said quietly, snuggling up to the other girl. She mentally slapped herself for being too agressive, hoping she hadn't messed up the whole day.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"i-its ok." Louise smiled snuggling back, just happy to be this close with someone.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 am

Sam slowly kissed her neck, smiling a little. "It's getting to be dinner time. Want something to eat? " she asked, getting up and going over to the door.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 am

Louise nodded realizing she was feeling hungry. "Wait I have some money on me, why don't we get a take out? I wouldn't mind chineese right about now, and watching a moviw on the sofa under a duvet with you." She smiled cutely.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 am

Sam smiled. "Okay, you pick the movie. I'll order, and I insist on paying. The movies are all in the closet next to the TV. I kinda have a lot. Just... Well, there's ones on the bottom shelf that you may not want to look at. What do you want for takeout?" she asked, picking up the phone and scrolling through the numbers until she got to the one for the restaurant.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Louise smiled and went to pick out a movie. "Uhh well i dont want to make a mess so I guess pancake rolls and some chicken balls sounds good. Oh I see why I shouldnt look on the bottom shelf.." Blushing she looked at the top shelf and picked outbridge to terabithia. "this looks good."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Sam blushed and called the restaurant, ordering what Louise wanted, and then ordered some snow shrimp and fried rice for herself. She grabbed a quilt out of the hall closet and sat down on the couch, patting the spot next to her. "Come on."
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Louise smiled and jumped into the quilt beside Sam and snuggled up close, slipping her head under Sam's arm and smiling up at her. She giggled a little before handing her the remote.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 am

Sam smiled and held Louise, her body feeling pleasantly warm with the other girl next to her. She focused on the movie while she waited for the food to arrive. The doorbell rang after about twenty minutes, and she got up to answer it. She paid for the food and got a bowl for herself and a plate for Louise, putting their food on each on and bringing it into the living room. "Hungry?" she asked, settling in next to her friend.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 am

Louise grumbled at Sam moving but waited patiently. "Mmm yes, food sounds good too." She smiled cheekily accepting the plate. "Thank you. You will have to come stay over mine sometime too." She smiled, taking a small bite of her spring rolls. "Mmm it's good."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 am

Sam grabbed her chopsticks and smiled. "Careful with the jokes. You already got me all riled up. I'm just waiting on an invitation." she said, giving her a small wink before popping one of the sweet shrimp into her mouth, a little bit of the sauce remaining on her lip.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Louise blushed deeply and smiled, her heart racing seeing the sauce on Sam's lip.She put her plate on the floor and leaned up kissing her lips, her tounge taking the sauce off with her tounge.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Sam blushed and moaned into the kiss, her hand moving to cup her head gently to hold her close. Her other hand set her bowl on the table before letting it slide up and down her back.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Louise could have melted into the kiss but her stomach growled again. "Heh I uh think we should eat first huh?" She asked smiling sheepishly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Sam smirked, kissing her neck. "Usually people want to make out before they get to the eating." she said, stopping and reaching down to grab Louis' plate. "Here, eat up. Wouldn't want it to go to waste." She leaned over to grab her bowl, starting to eat again. She grabbed a shrimp with her chopsticks and held it toward Louise, silently offering it to her.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Sam smiled and was about to finish her spring rolls when she saw the shrimp. She smiled and slowly took it into her mouth and pulled it from the chopsticks. Chewing it slowly, looking at Sam with a cheeky smile. "Thanks." She grinned, offering her one of her spring rolls delicatly between her fingers.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum