Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragoness of the black comet (open to all)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

dragoness of the black comet (open to all) Empty dragoness of the black comet (open to all)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 am

(notes: i'm plying as the black dragoness, other people are native to the earth, we are also adding to minecraft world as we post, this is open to all and may contain sex but does not have to.)

the peaceful day is upset as a great black comet collides into the earth leaving a trail in the surface and embedding deeply into the ground

(i sent you the file TV17)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

dragoness of the black comet (open to all) Empty Re: dragoness of the black comet (open to all)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

(Okay, but I'm not sure how to respond to that... Can I have a bigger intro, please?)

Back to top Go down

dragoness of the black comet (open to all) Empty Re: dragoness of the black comet (open to all)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 am

(such as?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

(Uhh... I guess some general info would be nice; I guess I'm playing as Damius, so what am I doing? Am I picnicing nearby when it crashes? Or am I sent to investigate it? And how should I edit it when I open the file?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

(well everyone that is in this RP has some kind of power to alter the world just like in minecraft, how much you change the world depends on how much you want to put in the post you make, i was thinking that you would be acting independently and come to investigate the comet because you are curious)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 am

(Okay so is there anything I should do with the file first? Or just make a post?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 am

(only make changes if you want to but you don't have to, you can also look around the world first to see what it is like before you post)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 am

Damius approached the comet hesitantly; he was on holiday and walking through a large natural area when he saw a meteoroid strike the ground. It was still hot, so he did not touch it.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 am

a part of the comet opens up and a what seems to be the nude figure of a black scaled dragoness emerges, she is completely black except for her eyes which seem to emit yellow light, as she starts to walk towards you she shivers when she touches the native earth ground and pulls back, she look at the ground which changes to the same black colour as the comet making a path for her which she now walks on

(sent you the updated file)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 am

Damius, looking totally awestruck, approached tentatively.
"Can you understand me?" He asked, intentionally over-enunciating his words.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 am

"yes, i can"

i keep looking at you as the black path keeps extending till it reaches you so that i can walk up to you

(sent you the updated file)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

"But you... the meteor... and..." Damius was looking very disoriented, and was uncertain about the blackness of the ground.
"What is... This?"

(Do you have the full Minecraft? If not, will you?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 pm

(what is the full minecraft?)

"its what is left of my home, its part of my planet, i can't live without it, what is this world, what is it called?"

i simply stand in front of you looking around at the world
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

(The beta version. It's got crafting and harvesting and growing crops and minecarts and things. It's very cool, but you do have to pay for it.)

"This is Earth, it's a planet in the Sol star system... We have oxygen and nitrogen in our atmosphere, and our organisms are carbon-based."
He reached out with his paw.
"Can I... Touch you? How can you speak our language? And why do you need this stuff?"
He kneeled down to examine the black stone.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 pm

"your language is easy to speak cos is similar to my own native language, you may touch me if you promise not to cause my harm, and i need it cos it gives me heat and energy to move, my species has always had a strong connection to the land we lived on."
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

"You know," Damius said, standing up with a block of the stuff,
"I think we have this on our planet... It's a kind of volcanic glass. We call it obsidian. Can I ask what happened to your planet?"
Damius reached out and took her paw, surprised to find that her scales and skin were very hot in comparison to his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 am

"our moon cinder collided with our planet coal and both were destroyed, i used my power to seal myself away in the the planet before that happened as did the rest of my kind but we are scattered and i know not where the rest of my kind is or if they even survived"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 am

Damius' jaw dropped.
"Gods! That's horrible! Is there anything I can do to help you?"
He moved a little closer, wanting to support her if she needed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

"i don't know, can you?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Damius shook his head.
"I don't know how I could help... But... I mean, do you need any emotional support?"
He hugged her.
"Did your race do this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 am

i smile and hug you back murring softly

"yes, it feels nice"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Damius smiled and held her a little tighter.
"I'm very sorry about what happened, but unfortunately I can't help you... Is there anything I can do for you? I mean, I have a home and you're welcome to come and live in it, but it isn't made of obsidian, so I the best I could do is heat it up so it's very warm. Would that work?"
He had to admit to himself, and he blushed as he did so, that she was very attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 am

"well i could make parts of it into obsidian if that's okay? otherwise i could make my own home to live in"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am

Damius thought.
"I don't see why you couldn't just change a bit of my home. That's fine with me, but my house is a long way away... I see you have wings; can you fly?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 am

yes but it i need to be near a lot of this stuff you call obsidian for the moment until i have regained enough strength
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next