Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 6 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm

He undressed and stepped in with her, finding this strange.
"But you're a fire type! Why do you like water?"

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 6 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

i like hot water not cold, water types always use cold water in their attack and at high pressure, this feels nice
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 pm

He nodded and began to wash her with some soap, gently tickling the skin under her fur as he cleaned her.
"Mmm..." He half-moaned, half-acknowledged.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 pm

i murr back as you wash over me wondering if you will be tempted to finger my pussy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 am

He was indeed tempted to finger her warm, wet entrance, but again he was too nervous to actually do so, scared that she would think it inappropriate or that he was a pervert or a sex-obssessed moron.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

"mmm i'm getting really turned on now "would you like to have some fun in the shower with me damian?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am

He blushed.
"I really would... I was a little tempted to just start fingering you but then I thought that would be rude so..." He squeeked a little.
"Nevermind." He began to slowly trace her lips with his hand, working her labia gently before slowly begining to rub her insides.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 am

mmmm i wish you did that sooner mmm yeah it feels sooo goood damian
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

He now felt stupid for hesitating in the first place.
"Sorry..." He admitted, before taking a risk and grinding his cock just a little against her rump, leaving a streak of pre on her that glistened before being washed away. He continued to gently finger her, loving the feeling of her hot insides gripping him, like she was made to fit him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

mmm yeah keep it up mmm go wild do what ever you like to me show me what you can do
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

He blushed and felt even worse; now he felt like if he didn't do something amazing she'd be disappointed with him.
He inhaled sharply and removed his gooey finger, pushing it into her tailhole, his other hand moving to finger her quickly, searching for her g-spot and not sure whether or not it would be in the same place in a pokemon.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 am

i moan and gasp loudly in pleasure screaming out "damian yess i love that your amazing!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

He smiled and blushed a little less, moving under her to lick her clit as he worked on her two rear holes with his hands, hoping to please her further still.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

"ahhh damian i'm cumming!!!"

i scream out as i climax over your hands my holes milking your fingers
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm

He stood up and removed his hands from her.
"Was I okay?" He asked. "I didn't do too badly, did I? You seemed to cum rather quickly..."
He blushed an looked at her slit, wanting to slide inside her, but again unsure if she was comfortable with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

you did fine i cum quickly when i'm in heat, did you want to do something more? i notice your still hard.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 am

He blushed harder again.
"I'm a male... You don't really even have to ask..."
He pressed his cock to her lips.
"M-may I?" He stuttered, still nervous as anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 am

"mmm yess give it to me sexy, fuck me!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 am

He felt a little awkward about being spoken to like that, but that did not deter him from pushing himself inside, instantly astounded at how good her hot, moist insides felt gripping him. He began to slowly thrust into her, again quite anxious about his performance.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 am

ohhh yesss soo goood sexy mmmm yeah fuck meeee!!!!
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 am

He still felt a little awkward, but moved faster, his hand moving under her to rub her clit as he worked on her.
"Caaaaarliiieee..." He moaned, his cock twitching inside her and dripping pre into her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm

"ahhh damius ohhh mmm that feels sooo goood ohhh yeah!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

(Damian, sweetie.)

He panted, his other hand gripping her rump for more leverage as he increased his pace further, pounding her tight, little pussy harder and harder with every thrust.
"Carlie... Take me deep, Carlie..." He moaned, rubbing her clit more vigorously.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

"oohhh damian i'm sooo close i'm going yo cum sooon!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 am

Damian gave a few more hard thrusts into her before hilting and cumming, his cock twitching as he filled her warm, pokemon belly with his hot, gooey spunk.
"Carlie..." He panted as he quickly came down from his high.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next