Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 10 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 pm

"Whatever you'd like..." He sighed, sitting down.
I wonder what I should do when she realises how pathetic I am, and how much better off she is with someone else...

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 10 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 am

"ok time to find a female umbreon"

i say going to a wall screen and making the search

"well the closest one is currently at a small club of somekind, called the "midnight moomoo club, funny name i wonder what kind of club it is?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

Damian's sharp mind quickly put 2 and 2 together.
"Arguably some sort of nightclub involving either many miltanks, many breasts, or both. Probably both."
He blushed; clubs were definitely not his thing. He felt so out of place there that he'd only ever been to one, and only for a few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 am

"mmm sounds good to me, lets go there"

(i made the new RP topic now)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 am

He sighed and nodded.
"Okay then... Let's go..." He looked at her; she was so beautiful. He couldn't imagine her with another male, and yet, he knew she'd never settle for him. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to distract himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 am

i smile happily as we make our way there which is only 5 mins away

(you can describe the inside of the club and what goes on there you have some really good ideas sometimes)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:11 am

(Okay... Here goes.)

The club's exterior was discrete, but the inside was anything but. The walls were black and pink like Miltank, but with white ommitted to excentuate the seediness. The females were, surprisingly, not all Miltanks. They all did have exceedingly large breasts, and as some dancer, the others nursed males at their teats, loving the feeling of the horny men drinking their milk. The umbreon, who happened to be one of the unoccupied waitresses, approached them. She wore a black and white maid outfit, which was made to accentuate the fact that she had two pairs of big, swollen breasts.
"Hiya big boy..." She purred, sidling up to Damian whose jaw had dropped and whose crotch was about exploded.
"Can I get you something to... Drink?" She laid on her back and rubbed her breasts.
"Mmm... My boobies are so sore and full..." Her voice was seductive and slutty, but also seemed to him to be a little cute. He looke to Carlie, as if asking permission.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:02 pm

i smile and wink at you letting you go and have fun while i seek out another waitress to have some fun with, which actually happens to be a milktank

"hey there can i have some service please" i ask walking up to her with a lustful look in my eyes

(i'll RP the umbreon and myself if you RP the milktank and yourself)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 pm

He blushed down at the umbreon.
"Um... Please don't judge me... But I get a little nervous about this sort of thing..." He laiddown with her and blushed as he put his lips around her lower right breast, suckling from it as he moved his hands to rub all over her 4 breasts slowly, loving all the soft flesh he encountered.

The miltank turned an looked her over.
"Mmm, for you? Of course... What would you like?"
She murred and sat down, spreading her legs and showing her pussy off as well as her swollen udders.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 am

"mmm first this" i say as i lean in to suckle on the milktank's udders making sure not to use my teeth as i suckle on a teat like a cub after milk as i lie next to her murring softly

the umbreon moan lustfully as damian suckle on her very sensitive nipples which are tender from frequent use "ohh baby that's it, i love it mmm yeah keep it up and i'll cum mmmmm!!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 am

The miltank murred and rubbed her head.
"Mmm, yes, good girl... Drink all you want, my baby..."
Her paw moved to her sex and she began to finger herself, moaning and moving a little as her teats freely gave their contents to the ninetales.

Damian blushed at her reaction and moved his hand to her top left breast, squeezing it hard and moaning.
"Please... If I make you cum, will you take me to a back room? I really... Want two things from you..."
He blushed but went back to drinking, her warm, sweet milk like magic on his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 am

umbreon: "sure hansom i look forward to it ohhh mmmm yesss that's sooo goood sexy!!"

she moans louder as she gievs you more milk to drink smiling down at you

meanwhile i keep drink till i have my fill of milk and move to lick the milktank's pussy murring on it as i bury my muzzle in it
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 am

Damian moaned and moved his hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit and slipping his finge into her as he drank more of her milk.

The miltank mooed and rolled her hips up into Carlie's mouth.
"Oooh... L-let's moo-MOO! Move into the b-back room..."
She panted and gasped, her wet sex wanting more and more from her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am

me: "mmmm sure thing sexy, do you have anything nice back there to use on me?"

i stop licking her sex as she leads that way to the back room
(a strap-on toy would be nice)

meanwhile the umbreon is getting very close to climax from the breast play alone

"ohhh mmm yeah i'm nearly there then you can fuck me silly in a back room ohhhh!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am

The miltank panted and nodded, getting up and taking her to a private room.
"Alright, sweetie," She smiled, "I've got a nice toy for you... But in exchange I want you to be really rough with my nipples, okay? They're very sensitive and I love it when people're rough with them."
She produced a vibrating strap-on and put it on erself, turning it on and pushing her into the bed, pushing it inside her and thrusting a little awkward due to it being unnatural for a female.

Damian got greedy. He pulled his hand away from her sex and licked it clean before rubbing both if his hands all over her big, soft breasts, pinching her nipples and sucking the last of the milk from the particular breast from which he was drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am

i let out a little bark of pleasure before leaning down to lick and nibble at your nipples roughly as you fuck me with the toy

the umbreon finally cums from all the attention as you suck my breast dry screaming out loudly

"ahhhh baby i'm cumming!!!!"

after she has recovered she get up and leads you to a privet back room

letting you inside first before closing the door

"so how do you want to take me baby?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 am

The miltank mooed loudly and fucked her harder, milk coming from her nipples and into her mouth as she pounded the vixen below her.

Damian followed her to the back room.
"I... Want to..." He looked at the beautiful female below him and had difficulty saying what he wanted to say.
"Can I..."
He squeeked and blushed. He wanted to titty fuck her, but he couldn't say it, because he didn't want to offend her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 am

umbreon: "what do you want to take me doggy style, missnonary what?"

i moan louder on her nipple as you fucks me with the toy drinking down the milk from the teat i am almost savaging
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:30 am

He squeeked and squeezed his eyes shut.
"I... Want to titty fuck you."
His eyes shot open and he turned red with embarrassment.

"Mmm, harder! Rougher! Play with my nipples harder!"
She mooed again and fucked her harder still, the plastic toy vibrating inside the fox girl and pleasuring her greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

umbreon: "then do so sexy i don't mind"

she lies on her back on a bed to give you good access to her breasts smiling up at you

i moan louder as i bite the milktank's teasts starting to really savage them as the toy brings me closer to climax as the milktank fucks me hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 am

His eyes widened and he quickly stripped his clothes off and knelt over her. He pushed his hard cock between her four breasts, eagerly rolling his hips between them.
"Oh, yes!" He moaned, "This is amazing!" He fucked her breasts harder and faster.

The miltank mooed earsplittingly.
"YES! BITE MY NIPPLES!" She mooed, fucking her harder, slamming her whole weight into every thrust as she came and the toy sent her pleasure into overload.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 am

i climax hard with the milktank biting down hard on her teat as i do my pussy gushing out femcum around the toy

the umbreon moan back we you fuck her breasts her tail wagging under you enjoying it

"mmm yeah play with my breasts as you fuck them sexy mmm yeah"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 am

The miltank mooed again, the sudden blooming of pain causing another explosion of pleasure as she came again. She collapsed to the side of Carlie, panting. All she could do was moo quietly as the toy whirred inside her.
"No...Charge..." She panted.

Damian obeyed without question, grabbing her big, soft breasts and squeezing them in his paws, moaning loudly.
"Oh, gods, I don't want to give this up..." He moaned, thrusting his hard manhood faster between her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 pm

i lie back panting heavily next to the milktank a blissful look on my face "thank you sexy"

umbreon: "ohh yess baby don't stop i love it!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm

The miltank panted and removed the toy from herself, turning it off.
"Dont mention it... If you need some energy back, just take a drink..." She murred and laid back.

Damian squeezed her 4 breasts hard into his cock, moaning louder and louder.
"Yes! Gods, what's your name so I can moan it?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next