Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragons rising (naruto themed RP)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

dragons rising (naruto themed RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: dragons rising (naruto themed RP)

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 am

i roar out as i cum my legs clamping tightly around you before i pant gently again relaxing and gasping for breath

"that... was... the best thing ever..."

when i get my breath back i answer your questions

"i'm not sure what it will be like, yes i want you, i want you to mate with me and make me a woman, yes i want to be dirty and i want you to be gentle with me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

dragons rising (naruto themed RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: dragons rising (naruto themed RP)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 am

Well, if she doesn't want it rough afterwards, He thought, I'll eat my hat.
He slowly got on top of her.
"Just missionary?" He asked, gently scooping her up in his arm and holding her close; he wasn't normally one for intimacy, but he had to admit he was enjoying taking it slow for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

"for now later we can see sexy"

i spread my legs wide for you ready to be taken hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 pm

He nodded and slowly pushed into her, breaking her virginity and hilting himself in her.
"Hold me if it hurts, sweetie..." He told her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight. When she said she was okay, he began to slowly, gently roll his hips into her, mating her gently as she asked.
"Is this what you wanted?" He asked, kissing her as he held her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm

"ohhh yessss damius i love this its soo wonderful just like this, nice and slow and sensual"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 am

He sniffed and took in her scent.
"You're right..." He began to lose himself, caught up in the love. His mind began to fix his warped views of sex as they mated, and he nuzzled himself into her as he began to fall for her.
"Gloria..." He murred as he felt her walls hold him, as if she was made to accomodate him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:19 am

"ohhhh.... damius!!!" i moan out in bliss getting so hot and aroused by our slow lovemaking as i enjoy every second of it.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 am

Damius held her close as he continued to rock his hips into her, feeling the heat and energy and passion growing between them.
He could feel himself begin to near his climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 am

"ohhh sexy ohh damius i'm close to cumming again ohhhhh!!!"

(BTW when will you join me in the MTG RP? also will you be making any bad guy characters too?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 am

"Gloria!" He cried as he hilted in her, cumming hard and spilling his hot load into her belly.
"That was... Wow..." He kissed her.

(Um, I don't know... I've got to fix up my deck an my boosters. I haven't looked at the thread since you updated it yet, though.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 am

i climax with you crying out your name "DAMIUS!!!!" i scream

my pussy milks your cock hard for a few mins before i slowly come down from my bliss

"ahhh... wow... that was... awsome... sexy" i say panting heavily
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

He held her close and rolled over, so she was lying on his belly.
"You know... I've had sex before, but... That was different. That was... I don't know. It was like I felt more..."
He kissed her gently.
"Can we just lay here for a while? It's just nice to be near you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 am

i smile and nod back at you "yes i would like that sexy, what happens if i get pregnant?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 am

"We can get herbs that will terminate the pregnancy if that's what you want." He replied, kissing her gently again.
"You're so beautiful... I think we should be with each other for a while. I want to get to know you better..."
He shook his head.
"Gods, this is so unlike me... I'm normally a womanizing jackass who dumps girls after he fucks them, but you... You're different... You've changed something inside me... And now I feel something..."
He blushed.
"Look at me. I'm stuttering like a clumsy teenager. No offense."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 am

"hehe its ok, i'd like to be with you, your much nicer than i first thought you were"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 am

He blushed a little more.
"Oh, yeah... Sorry again for abducting you like that... I needed you for my team, and... Yeah..."
He looked to the side.
"I wish we could have met under more favourable circumstances... But I intend to make it up to you, if you'll let me. I'd like to be romantic for you." He could hardly believe the words were coming out of his mouth.
"Would you like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

"i would love that, could you start by lieing on top of me again i prefer to be under you"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm

He chuckled as she misunderstood.
"No, I mean I want to do romantic things for you. I want to bring you flowers and surprise you with dinners and sexy baths and stuff..."
He grinned and licked her.
"But there's no way in Hell I'm passing up an offer to mate with a horny, 16-year-old dragoness."
He turned over again, slowly rocking his hips into heras his cock hardened inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 am

"mmm i didn't mean mating but i would like to go again anyway and when we cum again i want you to stay on top of me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:01 am

He nodded and slowly began to rock his hips into her again.
"Mmm... Tell me if you want it faster, Gloria..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 am

"i'll let you know damius, mmm yesss i love this slow pace its so sensual"

(i'm ready to start RPing in the new MTG RP)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 am

(I know you are, hon, but can you please give me just one more day? I'm feeling really depressed at the moment and I really don't want to do anything heavily tedious like writing out boosters right now... Plus, I'm having Internet issues as well. That I'm on at all is nothing short of a miracle.)

He nodded and kissed her from her lips down her neck and back up again, slipping in his tongue the second time.
"Mmm..." He murred as he felt his hard member stretch her wet insides.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 am

(well would you mind if i did a little bit or RPing, nothing major just something to keep me from being board)

i kiss you back moan and squeezing your cock with my wet pussy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

(You mean just RPing in the thread? Yeah, I don't see why not...)

He moaned louder and his cock twitched inside her. His thrusts were powerful and deep, but not fast, and he eagerly tied tongues with her, finding the taste of her mouth extremely erotic.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 am

i moan louder kissing you back as you take me slowly making my pussy grip your cock as it goes in and out of me giving us both more pleasure
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum