Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new magic the gathering RP

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

new magic the gathering RP - Page 6 Empty Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 am

"ohhh yesss damius i need that mmmm yeah that's heavenly"

i relax into your massage loving how you make me feel

"the world now has the basic essentials but it will be at least a month before all the work i need to do is complete, it will be like how mirroden was but i have added a extra layer to this world, a world inside a world so to speak and this other world will be where we shall live, its more organic more natural and i love it we will have all the time on the world to perfect it"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 am

He worked a little mana where he could into his massage, making her muscles relax magically.
"Mmm, that sounds amazing, Astilabor... Our own little Utopia... Oh, I can picture it now... Lovely rolling fields of green, where we can run and fall over each other and laugh and mate right then and there and there'll be no-one to get in the way... Just us, forever..."
He swung around her and sat next to her on the seat, looking intently into her eyes.
"Do you want to have children with me, Astilabor?"

(I have a little pregnancy fetish as you might have guessed so... Yeah...)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

my body relaxes more and more with the magical massage that when you leap around and hit me with the question i'm nearly speachless

"i.. um.. i've not really thought about it, i guess so but can we talk about it another time when things are less stressful?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 am

He looked down, slightly ashamed of having asked his question in the first place.
"Oh... Okay... I understand... I'm sorry..."
He backed away a little, feeling slightly sad that she might be irritated with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

i grab you and pull you back to me and hug you close to me

"i'm not upset love but this is not the time to talk about this so lets just relax and make the most of tonight together okay love?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

He looked up at her.
"No, Mistress..." He whimpered, "I shouldn't have stepped out of line... Punish me for being bad, Mistress..."
He was hopefully setting up their sex game for that night.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 am

i grin widely at you when you say that

"well it sounds like you want to be punished so maybe i shouldn't do anything with you, and i won't unless you beg me, beg me to punish you little bitch!"

i say using magic to make me look more powerful and dominating and my clothes change to tight fitting black leather with shiny steel spikes.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 am

(Such an original outfit. ^.^)

His eyes widened and his tail twitched.
"Mistress..." He knelt before her, "I do not deserve the most meagre slice of your attention, but, most beautiful and sexy mistress, I implore you, please punish me... I've been such a naughty little boy, I have to be punished by you..."
He looked up at her, his clothes disappearing with a discrete snap of his fingers, being replaced by nothing but a leather collar and a leash.
"Mistress, this is what I wanted to tell you earlier today... I don't want to be your mate, that would make me equal to you. And no-one can match your grandeur, Mistress Astilabor... So I want to be your little bitch forever. I want you to hold me on this leash and humiliate me in front of all the other mages... I want you degrade me, and assert your dominance over me at every hour of every day..."
Still on his knees, he shuffled to her legs and wrapped his arms around them, holding himself to her. He looked up at her, his eyes a little watery.
"Mistress Astilabor, I beg you, I want to be your pet forever! Please punish me! Initiate me for your permanent confinement! Show your bitch what it's like to be your pet!"
He pushed the tag on the collar up to show her; the little silver tag said "Astilabor's Bitch" and he smiled hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

"hmmm well you can start by getting me in the mood, please me body arouse me and i might grant you the honour of my punishments"

i lie down my body still clothed but accessibly to please and stimulate
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm

His eyes lit up with hope.
"Yes mistress! Anything to be your bitch Mistress!"
He eagerly approached her, starting to slowly massage her sex through her panties, which were exposed to him. He teased over her lips with his fingers, one paw focussing on stimulating her clit, while the other tended to work her lips or the areas around her tight, scaled entrance.
"Mistress," He purred, looking at her submissively, "Only say the word and I shall remove these clothes, and bask in the glory of your most beautiful sex, Mistress... No-one is worthy to touch the great sex of my Mistress Astilabor, but should she grant me that greatest of privelages, then this lowly bitch will do his best to please her as much as he can."
He continued his though-clothes-massage until she said otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

"hmmm you may remove any items of clothing you like but you must lick over the bare scales under any item of clothing that you remove, and do a good job or i will hurt you and it will not be pleasant for you, it will not be the kind of punishment you would want to receive at all"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 am

He nodded, removing all her clothing. He willfuly ran his tongue over her whole body, from the pads on her feet to the nape of her neck. Wen he was done, her scales shined with his saliva.
"Will that do mistress?"
He asked, greedily hoping he could return to her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 am

"mmm yess my pet that's perfect, mmm i'm ready to have sex, so fuck me like a good boy should, fuck me!"

i lie down on my back and spread my legs for you to fuck me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 am

He smiled and wagged his tail excitedly.
"Yes, mistress... Anything for my goddess..." He pushed his cock into her lips and started to thrusting into her.
"Tell me how fast and hard, mistress..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

"mmm for now go as fast and hard as you like my pet i don't mind"

i moan back as you fuck me enjoying the feeling
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

"Yes Mistress," He murred, "I hear and obey."
He gripped her hips an thrust harder and faster, his cock rapidly sliding in and out of her slick folds. The sounds of their hips slamming together would have been heard far and wide, but neither of them seemed to care.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

"mmm ohhh yess my pet mmm like that ohhh yess pound me you sexy beast ohhhhh this is the best feeling ever!!!!"

i cry out as you pound me loving the feeling immensely
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 pm

He saw her ecstacy and did his best to increase it, thrusting harder and faster, trying to make his mistress cum as hard as he could make her. He kissed her, too, dancing her tongue around hers. He was close to his own climax, so he hoped he could make her cum before that.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"ohhh pet ohhh yess ohhh i'm going to cumm!!!!"

i scream out the last word before i climax my pussy walls milking your cock hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 am

He submissively squeeked, cumming inside her and holding her tight.
"Mistress..." He moaned as he pumped her full of hot goo, "Thank you Mistress... Thank you fir giving me the honour of mating with my goddess..."
He smiled innocently at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 am

"mmm the pleasure was mine my pet i loved every second of it, now clean me up like a good pet"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 am

"Yes mistress! Right away my goddess!"
He pulled out of her immediately, turning around to lick er sex and legs clean, his wet, semi-hard cock hanging in front of her maw, his tail swishing as he happily cleaned his mistress.
"Do you like what you see, Mistress?" He giggled a little, swishing his rump.
"Am I good eye candy for you? Am I pretty enough to be the pet of the most beautiful goddess in the world?"
He finished cleaning and snuggled up to her side, taking her paw and placing it on his head.
"Please, Mistress... Scratch me like the pet I am... Show me I am your beloved toy, but nothing more..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 am

i smile down at you scratching behind your ear like i would to a good little dog or cat cooing to you softly as we lie together

"mmm good pet, the best pet i have is you and i love you my pet"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am

He smiled and his tail flicked and slapped the bed ecstatically.
"Oh, Thank you mistress..." He murred as he was petted.
"Mistress... Will you show me off to all the others here tomorrow? I want to be humiliated so I know my place, mistress... Will you put a cock ring on me so the other females can look at and touch my cock Mistress? Would that make you happy? If I was humiliated and embarrassed for your enjoyment? Because I would love tht Mistress... Please may I?"
He rocked his hips against her flank, his cock hard again just thinking about being degraded.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 am

"well actually i wouldn't feel comfortable doing that, what we do in private is one thing but i don't think i could go that far, sorry pet"

i notice you get hard and smile at you

"also when ever you get hard and horny i want you to fuck me, to lie on top of me and pound my pussy cos that's how i like it pet, just fuck me with out me needing to tell you to do it"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next