Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new magic the gathering RP

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

new magic the gathering RP - Page 11 Empty Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am

Damius murrs loudly, rubbing his daughter's head.
"Oooh... Gabby, you dirty girl... Remember I said before, your mother and I wanted a big family? Well, you're gonna have daddy's babies... You want daddy's babies, Gabby? You want to have daddies babies for him?"
He bucked his hips, the tip of his cock leaking pre.

Matthew murred, his pink tip sliding from his sheath.
"Oh... Oh, Mum... That's so good..." He laid back, murring loudly.
"Oh wow... Soooooo goooooood... Mmm, caaaan, can I mate youuuuuuuuuuu laterrrrrr?"
His words were interrupted by long murrs of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Gabriel: she licks up some pre-cum before lying down next to you on the bed and opening her legs for you "yess daddy let's start making them now together" she smiles at you watching your hard cock eagerly

me: i nod as i suck hard to help you cum soon and begin the process of breaking you in slowly
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Oh, you dirty slut..." Damius purred, moving over her. He positioned his cock at her entrance.
"This'll hurt the first time, okay? But afterward it'll be nothing but pleasure. Ready?"
He waited for her say-o before plunging himself inside her to the hilt, holding there until she told him to continue after her pain had subsided.

Matthew bucked up hard, growling as he came, only a little cum spurting from his reasonably premature cock.
"Oh, Mum... Let's mate, let's mate now..." He moved his paw to her face as she released his maleness, kissing his mother's lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Gabriel: as predicted she screams out in pain oh her penetration but after 10 mins the pain dies down enough for you to go on and she nods to you letting you know that you can continue

me: i murr while we kiss as i move my mature pussy over your young cock before i hilt your cock in me and we slowly make love together making your first time truly memorable
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Damius smiled, begining to thrust into her slowly, his hard dragon cock moving in and out of her walls in a rhythmic manner.
"Mmm, how does it feel, my beautiful baby girl? How does Daddy's cock feel inside you? You love it, don't you?"
He moved his paws to her small, growing breasts, eagerly fondling what was there.

Matthew gasped, moving his hips a little into her.
"Ah! Mum..." He leaned up, kissing under er neck (as far as he could reach), then eyed her breasts. He latched on to her nipple, sucking from her big, full teat to give him milk. He looked up at her cutely, clearly loving all this. The idea of her, belly swollen from having his children, popped into his mind.
"Mum... Are you gonna have my babies?" He purred, rubbing her, "Because I wanna put my babies in you... Let me fill you with my babies, Mum... I want you to be big and round and full of my babies..."
He went back to her soft breast, sucking her nipple and eagerly swallowing any milk she gave him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Gabriel: "mmm yess daddy i love how good your cock feels inside me fucking me slowly making me feel all warm inside ohh its the best daddy"

me: "ohhh yes my son i'll have your babies as often as i can. you want me to always be big and pregnant with your babies huh? my sexy stud son?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Damius mated her a little faster, pinning her down to the bed and kissing her.
"Mmm, you like it when Daddy takes you rough? I bet you do you little slut, 'cause sluts like it rough... Tell Daddy if you want him faster..."
He kissed her hard again, seductively licking her from her nipple up to her face.

Matthew murred loudly, flipping her onto the bed so he was now on top.
"Yes, my slutty mother... I want you big and full of babies, all my babies, and then I want to mate all the girls you give me, because I love making babies with you..."
He thrust hard and fast into her, moving her paw to his crotch.
"You're a powerful Mage... Make my cock bigger, big enough so it pleases you as much as you can be pleased... Do it..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 am

Gabriel: "ohhh yess daddy i do like it rough ohh yesss take me harder and faster daddy pound me full of your babies ohhh i'm close daddy!!!!!" you feel her pussy begining to squeze your cock showing how close she is to cumming

me: i smile as i make my son's cock grow to be a foot long and very thick making it bigger than his father's which spreads me wider and make me have more pleasure "ohhh yess my son ohh fill me!! fill me now and make me cum!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 am

Damius slammed his hips into his daughter, his big, hard maleness spreading her wide.
"Cum, my dirty little slut... Cum for your Daddy, cum and milk his cock for all his babies... Daddy wants you full of his babies and only his..."
He hilted in her, biting her neck dominantly (but not piercing her scales) as he came. His cock twitched and spurted warm seed into his daughter's virgin womb.
"Mmm, my little slut, filled with her daddy's babies..."
He smiled an stroked her.

Matthew squeeked and came hard, his now enormous cock loosing a load of equivalent size. He pumped large amounts of warm, gooey cum into his mother's hungry womb, until she overflowed with his spunk, and still there was more.
He panted hard.
"Mum... Have my babies..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 am

Gabriel throws back her head screaming out in climax as you pump her full of your cum over filling her little pussy as you knock her up for the first time "mmm thank you daddy that was wonderful"

me: i climax from the feeling of my son filling my womb and keep cumming as he pumps his load into me "ohh yess son thank you your the best son ever"

(this is becoming like the fertile valley sex story series with all the impregnation and incest talk)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:51 am

(Is that a furry one? If so, I haven't read it. Could you give me the link?)

Damius smiled, stroking his little girl.
"Mmm, you want another go on Daddy's cock? Or maybe you'd like to fuck your brother while your mother and I watch..."
He grinned.

Matthew pulled out of Astilabor, cuddling up to her.
"Muuum..." He whined, "I'm still horny..."
He eyed her breasts hungrily.
"Is there something we can do with those? They look... Gooooooood..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 am

Gabriel: "hmm i like both of those ideas, which one would you perfer daddy?"

me: "yes you can put your cock between them and fuck them if you like my horny little boi"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 am

Damius had another idea. He laid back on the bed, pulling Gabrielle onto his lap.
"Alright... You aren't going to move until I cum... Make me cum using only words, and maybe a little magic... Then I wanna 69 with you..."
He was feeling very horny.

Matthew's eyes widened, and he licked his lips.
"Really? Can I?"
He eagerly moved into position, pushing his huge cock between her big, soft mammaries.
"Oooh... Soooo gooood..." He started to thrust between her breasts, enormous dick poking her lips, as if pestering her to suck it.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 pm

"mmm daddy i love how big and sexy your cock it and i love how at this moment your sperm is swimming around inside me knocking me up to make me nice and big and pregnant for you"

i smile and take your cock into my mouth sucking it to give you more pleasure to help get you off even more
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Damius growled happily, his cock twitching.
"Mmm, yeah, they're gonna get you nice and big, aren't they..." He imagined her with a big, pregnant belly, and began rubbing her chest.
"You want daddy to make you a big set of breasts, hmm? You want nice big ones? What'll you do with them when I give them to you?"
He leaned up and nibbled on her nipple.
"Will you let Daddy fuck you when you're pregnant, full of his babies?"

Matthew moaned loudly as he fucked his mother's breasts, being helped along by her occasional mouth work.
"Mama..." He murred, "Oooh, your breasts are so big and soft... I just want them all over me..."
He thrust faster between them, loving the feeling of her soft flesh around his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 am

Gabriel: "mmm yess daddy i'll let you fuck me when ever you want to and when i have big juicy breasts id let you fuck them as all and let you drink from the when ever you like

me: ohhh yes my little boy fuck your mama's breasts and cum in her mouth like a good little stud boy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 am

Damius smiled darkly, his paws glowing as he rubbed her chest, stimulating her tissue. In seconds, she had big, voluptuous breasts, bigger and softer than her mother's.
"Mmm, there you go... Big titties for my baby girl..." He murred, moving so his cock was positioned between them.
"Daddy's gonna fuck his dirty girl's big breasts, and then he's gonna cum all over them... Would you like that, you dirty slut?"
He eagerly began to squeeze them, but waiting for her response before starting.

Matthew was close. He gave one final thrust before pushing his cock between her breasts and cunning, his crotch pressed to the bottom of her gorgeous mammaries as he emptied his (again) large load into her maw.
"Oh, Mum... More, I want more..."
He pulls away from you, rubbing his face between your breasts and murring loudly at the feel.
"I want more, what else can we do? Something with more of these involved?"
He cupped her breasts in his paws, grinning ferally.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 am

Gabriel: "mmm yes daddy i would love that fuck my breasts and cum all over them!!!"

me: "mmm well you could fuck me while feeding from me breasts if you like my sexy stud son"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Damius gripped the girl's breasts in his paws and pushed them together, sliding his cock between her soft, fleshy mounds and moaning.
"Oohh, my good little slut... Daddy loves this..."
He started to fuck her breasts, reasonably quick thrusts hitting her new, large mammaries.

Matthew grinned darkly.
"Hmm... What if... Do you have a machine I can put on your breasts to milk you like a little cow? That would turn me on so much, Mum..." He murred, moving down to lik her nipple.
"I love breasts..." He humme happily, nuzzling hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Gabriel: "ahhh yess daddy i love it too ohhh yesss it feels soo goood mmmm!!!"

me: i nod and conjure up a machine that begins milking both of my breasts and puts it into a clear glass container that has a small tube coming out that you can use to drink from the container as you watch the machine go to work the container fills up with my while milk

"if you fuck me now my sexy stud son i'll be able to make milk quicker"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 am

Damius murred loudly as he fucked her bounteous orbs.
"Mmm, Daddy will reward you for this..." He purred, cock twitching before her and leaking pre on her face.

Matthew growled dominantly and deeply like a feral dragon when he watched her breasts being milked. He was hard instantly, and he did as he was commanded, mounting her and begining to fuck her hard and fast, immensely turned-on by this display.
"My little milk cow..." He growled, his paws squeezing her breasts hard as if to wring out more milk.
"You're my own personal milk cow, aren't you, bitch? You love giving your master all the milk he could want because you're a dirty slut of a milk cow..."
He spanked her hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"mmm thank you daddy please cum soon so i can have my reward" she whimpers resisting the urge to move so she can eat up your precum

me: "mmm yess sir i'm your horny milk cow bitch who loves to be fucked and milked by her master all the time!!!!" the container is filling up fast and i conjure up another container to catch the over flow so that not a single drop will go to waste
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Damius growled happily as he came, thrusting against her soft breasts once more and pressing the flesh against him, his hard cock twitching as he emptied his hot load on her face.
"Mmm, you look so hot covered in cum..." He purred, "Now what would you like from Daddy as a reward?"

Matthew spanked her again, thrusting faster. His paw moved to her throat and he unsheated his claws, holding them against her neck.
"More milk, cow...." He growled, "More milk or you die... I want 5 of those bottles full before I cum or you're dead..."
He pressed the razor sharp talons against her neck, growling deeply as he fucked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:21 am

Gabriel: "hmmm i don't know daddy maybe a gift like a toy or somthing?"

me: i quickly conjure up 3 more containers and more milk is quickly milked out filling them up quickly
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am

Damius grinned.
"A toy toy or a sex toy?" He smiled, moving down to latch on to he nipple, gently sucking sweet milk from her engorged breast.

Matthew murred happily, sheathing his claws.
"Good slut... Cum for master, tell him how much you love him and his dominating you as you cum..."
He grabbed her ass tight an rammed his cock into her sex a few more times before cumming once more, his hot seed emptying into her belly and once again fertilizing her eggs.
"Mmm, take master's babies you little slut..."
He purred, stroking her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next