Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men RP (Open)

3 posters

Go down

X-Men RP (Open) Empty X-Men RP (Open)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 am

What started as a neat trick had quickly blown into something very big for Riley, a short, brown-haired boy. He had only just turned 13, and was showing his friends how he could make and shoot crystals, when his parents spotted him and dragged him inside.
Phone calls were many, paperwork flew everywhere, letters were sent, cheques signed, the whole she-bang. In just a few weeks, he had arrived at the front of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, in his regular blue striped shirt and dark green slacks. He had absolutely no idea why he was here or why he couldn't stay at his old school, but the new introductory group (which consisted of himself, 3 other boys and 3 girls) was standing at the entrance to the main building. The others were of different ages, with one of the males actually being an adult, but apparently this wasn't unusual.
He idly sat down and toyed with his ability, jumping a little as he was approached from behind.

(Now you reply to my post. What does your character look like? What are they wearing? Why are they here? Etc.)

Back to top Go down

X-Men RP (Open) Empty Re: X-Men RP (Open)

Post  HiDDEN27 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 am

15 year old Irene stood at the enterence of the school with a small group of people, gawking at the new school her fauster parents had just forced her into. Her white hair was long and beautiful, doctors could never figure out why her hair was white but she didn't really care for the reasoning behind it. She wore tight blue jeans and a fit grey tank top to show off her ebony skin. around her Neck was a silver necklace with a Lightning bolt necklace. she had bracelets and leather wrist-lets on both wrists and a multi-color fabric fitted arm band on her top right arm. Her ice blue eyes gazed around at ever child in the group untill she saw the young boy who was playing with ability to form crystals. "Hey kid!" She walked up behind him and grabbed the crystal. "This real?"

Last edited by HiDDEN27 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

HiDDEN27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 am

He squeeked and the shock caused the crystal to disappear.
"Um, yeah... I just lost focus, that's all, here..."
He drew his hands together and clasped them together. As he pulled them apart a sparkling diamond floated between his hands.
"Take it," He smiled and blushed a little.

(No sex in this one, sweetie. It's for my fried and he didn't want any, okies?)

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDDEN27 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

(Didn't plan on it. :p )

She watched as he made a diamond this time "Looks nice kid." She said picking it up and eyeballing it, only to toss it back at him "I'm Ice." She held out her right hand with her neatly sliver painted nails. "You are?" She raised a brow, and gave him a smirk.

HiDDEN27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

"Um... I'm Riley? Ice isn't your real name, is it?"
He shook her hand, wondering if she wanted him to kiss it instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDDEN27 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 am

She looked at him an laughed. "Why does it matter?" she pulled her hand back and placed it on her hip.
"Haha, My name is Irene... but... Everyone i know... calls me Ice." She pointed to her hair and eyes then winked at him and started to walk away, pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

HiDDEN27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 am

(You called her Valery before...)

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDDEN27 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 am

Television17 wrote:(You called her Valery before...)

( I fixed it. )

HiDDEN27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Karl, a sixteen year old boy of about 6 foot 4` with crimson hair was walking down a road when he was stopped by a police officer, the officer exclaimed that "this is a guarded area in which there were to be no trespassers". Karl looked into the officers eyes, the officer attempted to look away, but Karl's skills in persuasion worked and the officer had become enthralled.

(I have no idea what I am doing, but this is what I came up with.)

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:45 pm

(No, no, you should post relevant to our characters. How does your character meet ours? Chances are he's one of the others in the group so how did he get to the group? Or is he one of the other mutants at the academy? In which case how does he encounter our characters? Edit your post with the button and try again. And you know how I am with grammar and spelling so that shouldn't be a problem for you. T_T)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:24 am

(here is hoping this RP is still going)

maxine a shy looking 15 year old girl is looking nervously around at the much lager group of people gathering in front the the big old building known as the Xavier Institute, the building was very beautiful in a old world charm sort of way the person that owned it must have been very rich to have such a place but she I look around I can sense the energy from many kind of hidden electrical devices but what they are for is hard to say although she can just about make out 4 different security cameras that are set to watch over the entrance to the mansion and I find myself wondering what kind of place this is.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down