Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

close encouter of a sexy kind

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

close encouter of a sexy kind Empty close encouter of a sexy kind

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

astilabor a 23 year old black scaled dragoness is walking home though a park enjoying the night when she sees something bright in the sky, a meteorite blazing though the sky, i get closer and closer before landing near her the shock-wave knocks her to the ground, slowly she gets up and moves to the crater and look in, she sees a small glowing ball of light about the size of a pea and surrounded by a clear gel like substance, slowly she reaches down and touches it, it feels warm and she begins to pick it up.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

close encouter of a sexy kind Empty Re: close encouter of a sexy kind

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

The small, pea-sized orb in the centre of the gel glowed in her paws. It seemed to move just a little, but then stayed still.
Really, it was quite distraught, and trying to get a grip on what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

i scoop up all of the gel with the orb and bring it up close to my face to get a better look at it, studying it intently

"well this is strange what kind of thing is this?" i say out loud

(this i likely going to be your best chance to make a move it not like i'm just going to swallow it of my own violation)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

(I think you mean 'volition')

The goo, seeing it's chance, leapt at her open mouth. The surprisingly strong goo held her haw wide as the orb, along with some slime, wriggled into her mouth and down her throat.
The rest of the goo stuck to her face, but the goo started to replicate and expand, the amount of slime increasing.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 pm

my eyes go wide in shock and i gasp and try to gasp as i can't breath and start to choke trying to claw the slime out of my mouth my struggle is muted by the mass of goo as i panic trying to find a way to breath
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

The goo detects your need for air and moves aside from your airway, allowing you to breathe as it moves into your stomach, and from there, passes through your organs and into yor womb. You can't exactly detect where it is, only that it's moving through you.
The slime on your ouside is now wrapped around your waist, and growing before your eyes.
The small orb extends small tendrils to your spine, sending signals to your brain which you interpret as words.
"Do not be afraid," It tells you, "I mean you no harm. I am sorry for nearly killing you before, I didn't realise you needed air. My planet was destroyed, and I need you to survive. I won't be stingy, though; I will assist you in your survival, and make you better than your peers. I can control the ooze you see around you, and soon enough I will have enough to start feeding. I appologise for the inconvenience, but I need you."
It then allowed her to ask questions.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"what are you? what to you mean feeding? and how long are you going to be inside me?"

i reply feeling very scared and freaked out as i sink to my knees not liking this situation on bit
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 pm

"I am... Your species' closest word is 'Alien' I guess... I come from another planet which was destroyed when our star exploded. By feeding... I feed on heat and other kinds of energy. In your case, sexual energy will do amazingly... And I will spend my whole life inside you... But I promise you will learn to love me, and I will make your life better, Yes I will, Miss... Astilabor..."
His way of saying her name would make her aroused an send shivers down her spine. The ooze around her waist started to slither toward her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

my face flushes and and moan softly enjoying what your doing submitting to your will before realising where i am

"if you want to do that with me then can we first go somewhere more private like my home first it not far away and when we are there i'll help to feed you very well"

astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

"Very well..." It told her, the ooze rippling around her waist, holding like a belt.
"But in exchange... Let me make a small alteration to your body... I need access to my slime or it might dry up and die... Can I make a hole through your navel to pass through? Right now, I'm in your... Womb, you call it."
It exuded the feeling of impatience.
"And please hurry..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

"um ok but be gentle please" i hurry back to my flat being as quick as i can in half a hour i'm there with the door locked taking off my clothes as i make my way to the bedroom and lying on the bed

"ok i'm ready"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

During the run, the ooze painlessly opens a hole from your bellybutton to your womb, allowing it easy access.

Once you arrive home, the ooze slithers out from the hole in your belly, sliding up your naked body to your face.
"Mmm... You are beautiful, Astilabor..."
The small pea-sized blue symbiote at the centre of the ooze glowed when it spoke to her.
"Once I grow... You will be pleased enormously by me... I guarantee you'll want no other lover than me..."
It stayed by her face, watching her as some of the ooze slithered to her sex, only just reaching her clit.
"Moan for me... Moan loud and make me grow, my lifeblood, my mother, Astilabor... Moan for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 am

i smile down at the ooze and kiss it as it strokes my clit making me moan out softly in pleasure before taking to ooze into my mouth sucking on it imagining it is a cock as the thought arouses me more
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 am

As you moan, the slime grows noticably. It can now fill your mouth and your sex at the same time. It does so, the gooey substance pushing between your lips, pushing outward and becoming textured and bumpy, before slowly pushing in and out of you.
More goo slides into your maw, the symbiote coming out to watch her.
"Oh, Astilabor... You're a beautiful woman... Tell me Astilabor..."
The symbiote slithered up to her nose.
"Tell me, What would you have me do to you? What can I do to please you, mother? May I call you that? You are after all, harboring me in your womb..."
It pushed itself a little faster in her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 am

unable to talk i think back my reply

*your doing a good job so far keep fucking me harder and faster, and when you can i want you to play with my breasts to fuck them and suck them and massage them and make them night and big to play with*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 am

It affirmed.
"Yes Mistress... The more noise you make, the more you move and te more you play with me, I can grow and then play with you...
You know... Tomorrow, when I am bigger, I want you to go in public... I want to do dirty things to you Astilabor, I can read your mind and see you want this too... You want me harder and faster, don't you?"
It pushed itself into her throat, goo seeping into her lungs and providing her with oxygen without her needing to breathe so she could focus on being fucked in her mouth and taking the goo into her throat as it pushe in and out of her pussy harder and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

*What in public, i don't think that would be a good idea there are laws against such acts i could get into trouble*

however my pussy get wetter from this image
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"Yes, that would be bad..."
It grew even more from her energy. It was now large enough to form itself into the shape of a 12-year-old child. It thrusts into you like a male would, slimy hips making a wet slapping sound as it strikes you. It runs it's green, gooey tongue across your breasts and nipples, a tendril extending from it's head becoming the one which fills your throat.
"Tomorrow, you will show me around your town... I will hide in your womb... You will look pregnant, but it will disguise me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

"mmm fine ok, ohhh yess this feels wonderful, mmm do you have a name" i reply relaxing into the blissful pleasure that you give to me.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm

It continued to slowly and rhythmically mate her, slowly growing with each thrust it made.
"No... I don't have a name... You may name me if you wish. You are my mistress, after all..."
The symbiote, which resided in the head of the humanshape, glowed, as if happy to be with her.
"My mistress... My beautiful, life-giving mother..."
It hummed happily as it pleasures her, making the tendril in her sex linger, thicker, harder, and more textured, purely for her enjoyment.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am

i moan louder and pant hard as you fuck me thinking to you

*i'll come up with a name later right now pay attention to my breasts too suckle them the squeeze them*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

It affirmed, it's 'jaw' opening wide enough to engulf your whole breast, viscous ooze wrapping around your soft protrusion and drawing from its base to its tip, effectvely milking your whole breast like your pussy is the ooze's tendril.
Its 'hands' move to your other breast and formed another head, doing the same as the first.
The two globules of thick goo squeeze and milk your gorgeous breasts in all the right places, occasionally nipping at your nipples to stimulate you further.
"Astilabor... May I enter your tailhole? I ask because your mind tells me some females might find it unpleasant, but you... You're such a slut I bet you like it, don't you?"
Another tendril slides towards your tight pucker, drawing circles around it and leaving behind a trail of green slime. It then pushes into you, the two dildo-slime structures alternating. One pushes into your pussy as the other pulls out, and vice-versa.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 am

*ahhh ohhh your right my baby i love it offf i love everything your doing to me ohhh i'm close to cumming again ohhh yesss baby ohhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!*

i let out a muffled roar of pleasure as i climax again all my holes milking the parts of you that fill them as i shudder and shake violently
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

The ooze ripples like in climax, more green goo firing into your throat, tailhole and pussy, which is immediately added to the ooze's control. It slowly slithers out of your mouth and tailhole, pouring into your lovely, gooey sex, and filling you up until you look about 7 or 8 months pregnant.
"Oh, Astilabor..." It let's out a feeling of happiness and contentment.
"I love to be within you... It makes me feel like I am part of you, that I almost am you... You're gorgeous, Astilabor, a truly flawless female... Let us rest, now, and we will collaborate more in the morning... I shall show you what else I can do."
It then went into a stand-by state like sleep, but not sleep, that it's species experienced.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 pm

i gasp and collapse onto the bed falling asleep and closing my eyes as i sleep with you inside me contently
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next