Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in) Empty magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:19 am

players: me and TV17 against Nicole bolas and sorin markov

game type: 2 headed giant

game 1
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in) Empty Re: magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 pm

I draw (since it's multiplayer), play a plains, and wait for you to finish.

Lands: 1 untapped plains
Permanents: none
Graveyard: none
Hand: 7

Back to top Go down

magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in) Empty Re: magic the gathering game thread (public for anyone to observe and participate in)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 am

"i draw and play an island and that's all i can do this turn, anything more to add damian?"

Lands: 1 untapped island
LP pool: 30
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

No, that's all. You can make Sorin and Bolas' moves now.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm

both nicole and sorrin draw

nicole: i play evolving wilds, then tap and sacrifice it for an island that comes into play tapped
Lands: 1 tapped island

sorrin: i play a swamp
Lands: 1 untapped swamp

they end their turn
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 pm

I draw, play a plains, and tap both my plains to cast Militia's Pride. Then I wait for you and end my turn.

Hand:6
Permanents: 2 tapped plains, 1 enchantment
Graveyard: None
Life: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 pm

me: i play an island and that's all i can do

Lands: 2 untapped island

(our opponent's turn now?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Yeah. Don't bother asking. Just take their turn. It'll get things done quicker.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 pm

nicole: i draw and play a mountain and tap the island to play Quest for Ancient Secrets and tap the mountain to play Wayfarer’s Bauble.
Lands: 1 tapped island 1 tapped mountain
Permanents: 1 enchantment 1 artifact
Graveyard: evolving wilds
Hand: 5

sorrin: i play a swamp
Lands: 2 untapped swamp

they end their turn
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

I draw, play a plains, then tap 2 for another Militia's Pride. Then I end my turn.

Lands: 2 Tapped Plains, 1 Untapped plains
Permanents: 2 Enchantments

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm

me: i play a island and summon Merrow Reejerey a 2/2 blue merfolk creature and untap one of damian's plains, you got enough manna now to cast another spell this turn?

Lands: 3 tapped islands
Permanents: Merrow Reejerey: 2/2 blue merfolk creature
Hand: 6
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Unfortunately, no. I need one more yet...
Next turn I'll play stuff. Done for now, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 pm

nicole: i play evolving wilds and tap and sacrifice it for a swamp tapped then i tap my other 2 lands and Wayfarer’s Bauble and sacrifice it for a island tapped this means that Quest for Ancient Secrets now has two counters on it.
Lands: 2 tapped island 1 tapped mountain 1 tapped swamp
Permanents: 1 enchantment
Graveyard: 2 evolving wilds, 1 Wayfarer’s Bauble

sorrin: i play a swamp and summon Vampire Nighthawk
Lands: 3 tapped swamps
Permanents: 1 Vampire Nighthawk: 2/3 flying, deathtouch, lifelink.

they end their turn
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm

I draw and play a plains, then tap 4 plains for Kithkin Rabble. It is currently a 3/3. Then I wait for you to end the turn.
(NB: If you can untap 3 of my lands I can play something else, but that's all.)

Hand: 4
Lands: 4 Tapped plains
Permanents: 2 enchantments, 1 3/3 vigilance

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 am

me: i play an island ant that's all i'm doing this turn
Lands: 4 untapped islands
Permanents: Merrow Reejerey: 2/2 blue merfolk creature
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 am

nicole: i summon Vesper Ghoul and play Elixir of Immortality and that's all i'm doing
Lands: 2 tapped island 1 tapped mountain 1 tapped swamp
Permanents: 1 enchantment 2 quest counters on it, 1 artifact, 1 Vesper Ghoul 1/1 black creature.

sorrin: i play a swamp and summon Vampire Nocturnus

me: i counter spell it with Dream Fracture

sorrin: oh so you are going to do something, fine thats all i'm doing this turn

Lands: 4 tapped swamps
Permanents: 1 Vampire Nighthawk: 2/3 flying, deathtouch, lifelink.
Graveyard: 1 vampire Nocturnus.

they end their turn
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:10 am

That's all I can do too.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 am

(you missed what i typed silly? its our turn again now)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am

(Oops, sorry. Razz)

I draw, play a plains, then tap all my mana. I use 2 to cast Wizened Cenn, then another 3 for Order of Whiteclay. Then, I attack with my Kithkin Rabble, activating my 2 Militia's Prides, giving me another 2 kithkin, and making my Rabble an 8/8 (7 white permanents and Cenn's ability).

Hand: 2
Field: 5 tapped lands, 2 enchantments, 5 creatures (one tapped)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 am

(you can't activate Militia's Prides because you used up all your manna before you attacked)

Me: i play an island and summon Merrow Harbinger and put Lullmage Mentor on top of my deck. and that's all i'm doing this turn
Lands: 4 tapped islands, 1 untapped island
Permanents: Merrow Reejerey: 2/2 blue merfolk creature, Merrow Harbinger 3/4 blue merfolk crature.

sorrin: if you still attack with that 6/6 crature i'm blocking it with Vampire Nighthawk and they kill each other.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm

(Sorry. I keep thinking that you just get the kithkin for free...)

I'll still attack, and let them both kill each other.
That's all, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm

sorrin: i play a swamp and play Geth's Verdict targeting damian, so they sacrifice a creature and lose 1 life, then i summon Gatekeeper of Malakir and kick them targeting damian again so you have to sacrifice your other creature as well, then i end my turn.
Lands: 5 tapped swamps
Permanents: : Gatekeeper of Malakir: 2/2 black vampire warrior.
Graveyard: vampire Nocturnus, Vampire Nighthawk, Geth's Verdict.
LP pool: 32

nicole: i play an island, the play Foresee, and draw 2 cards from its effect, then i play Wayfarer’s Bauble and end our turn.
Lands: 3 tapped island 1 tapped mountain 1 tapped swamp
Permanents: 1 enchantment 2 quest counters on it, 2 artifact, 1 Vesper Ghoul 1/1 black creature.
LP pool: 32

me: i summon Lullmage Mentor and that's all i'm doing this turn
Lands: 3 tapped islands, 2 untapped island
Permanents: Merrow Reejerey: 2/2 blue merfolk Soldier creature, Merrow Harbinger 3/4 blue merfolk wizard crature, Lullmage Mentor 3/3 blue merfolk wizard creature.
Graveyard: Dream Fracture 
LP pool: 29
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm

(Because we count as one player, can't you Sac your Reejery rather than having me sac the Wizened Cenn?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 am

(actually for targeting purposes we count at two different players and for some other cards like underworld dreams we count as two opponents so each turn if that was used against us we would love at lest 2 life a turn from when we draw, and a player can only attack the opponent opposite them, the seating i imagined was you opposite bolas, and me opposite sorrin, this is how two headed giant work in the duels of the plainswalkers game, and since it was made for the owners of the MTG brand I would think that the rules it uses are correct)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

(Now I'm sure that seating rule is wrong. I know for a fact that as far as combat is concerned, your opponent is one player, since you can use any creature to block an attack, no matter whose it is.
The Underworld Dreams example is a bad one, since the card reads 'whenever an opponent draws a card'. Even if we count as one opponent, we still drew two cards. I'll look up the rules in a sec...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next