Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) Empty The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 pm

How long had it been now? Summer had come and gone at least three times now, this one being the fourth. Louise decided she had to do some more exploring, food was getting harder to find, and bread though it kept her alive, was not enough. She prepared herself some armour and a sword, took some torches with her and began out n her journy. Her pickaxe, and shovel were all set to go.

Just as the sun began to set she dug out a small grove in a wall of dirt and placed down the tiny source of light and sat, waiting for daylight to return.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 am

As the sun set, a lone figure could be seen standing on a hill; it was at least twice as tall as she was, and as it locked eyes with her, it began to approach her hiding spot rapidly.

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 am

Louise thought she was seeing things, or dreaming...She looked across the darkened landscape and a figure appeared to be moving closser to her. Unsure what it was she decided it was hostile, nothing that intended no harm would be moving that quickly towards her.

She had no energy though to pull out her sword, so she just placed a block of earth in front of her, leaving a small space for her to observe the creature. Hopefully it would give up and go away.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 am

The creature was soon in front of her hole. When it arrived, it slowly lowered it's jaw, letting her see it was hollow, like some horrid monsterfrom someone's nightmare.
It did not leave, though. It stood there, watching her intently.
After a few minutes of this, a creeper began to approach her base from behind the creature. It noticed, and turned, tentacles shooting from it's back, picking up the hissing creeper and tossing it far before it exploded. It then returned to watching Sally, it's purple eyes almost friendly.

(Hope you don't mind that I improvised.
Also I haven't been replying to this one just because it's not under straight furry, which is the section I refresh when I check to see if you've replied.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 am

(if you go to your profile you can look at your posts and anything that's been replied to with your posts in shows up.)

Louise gasped seeing the thing close up and pressed herself up against the back wall, covering her eyes. "It's just a dream it's just a dream, when I wake up that thing will be gone...." She heared the hissing and peeked just in time to see the creeper exploding in the air and the deep purple eyes looking at her.

"Did...did you s-save me?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 am

The thing moved back, it's long, stiff arm extending through the hole to gently touch her; it was soft like silk or velvet, but rock solid. It gently rubbed her as best it could with it's rigid limb, making a soft moaning sound. It then backed off, leaving.

Later that night, it returned. Zombies and Skeletons were all around, and it threw them away like it did the creeper, leaving just it and Louise for miles. It picked up the block it had carried all the way from close to the earth's centre, placing it in the gap she had left to watch; it was diamond ore, that the creature had brought all the way from a deep cave, just for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 am

Louise felt sleepy, and as it stroked her through the gap she closed her eyes and relaxed, falling asleep in her little hole, blissfully unaware of the events happening outside as she dreamed.

When she woke up it was darker then she remembered. She broke the earth she'd used as a door and gasped when she saw the diamond ore. She picked her way around it and placed the diamond in her pocket, steping outside to look for what could have put it there.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 am

Beside her hole was another, coveniently shaped niche in the mountain. It was just big enough for the tall creature to fit inside, and it pressed itself against the back of the hole, it's skin already scorched and dried horribly by the sun. It whimpered a sad sound; if the girl he'd met wasn't merciful, he'd be dead in hours, if not minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 am

Louise heared him and she slipped inside the little hole, covering up a little more of the entrance so he wouldn't burn so badly. "Are you allright?...did you give me this?" She showed him the diamond.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

The creature whimpered and nodded rigidly, his glowing eyes illuminating his gaunt and terrifying face. If he'd wanted to kill her, he would have, and though his features were horrifying, he hoped she would like him. He didn't know why, but he liked this... Well, whatever it was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 am

Louise smiled and fished around in her bag and offered him her last loaf of bread. "Here...this should make you feel a bit better." She sat down and looked up at him, had not known he was a friendly creature she probably would have run or attacked him. "You're oddly friendly..you know compared to the other things that live here.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:59 am

Tentacles shot from the creature's back, grabbing the loaf. It brought it to it's face, and sniffed it. Since it's jaw wasn't connected to it's body, it ate strangely; the tentacles broke pieces off the loaf, and pushed them through a little orifice under it's face, between it's jaw and it's neck.
It ate hungrily like this, finishing the bread in seconds. It looked much better, but the little sunlight passing through was still hurting it some.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 am

Louise placed a torch on the wall and sealed up the entrance so it would not be hurt by the sun. "Here you go...it's not hurting any more right?" She stepped a little closer, reaching her hand out to touch him, being quite cautious about it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 am

He shook his head, again rigidly, and stepped forward, pushing her hand against his belly; he was again, very hard to touch, but soft in texture. He let out a muted wail that almost sounded pleasant asshe touched him, liking being liked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:37 am

Louise smiled, glad he wasn't hurting her and looked up at him. "You like that?" She asked softly, rubbing his belly a little, he seemed almost like an adoring pet at the moment, it made her giggle a bit, moving both hands to his body and rubbing gently.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 am

The sound from the creature increased, becoming very loud, as he was clearly deriving a lot of opleasure from this. It was a stance sound, a cross between a purr and whalesong, but he emitted it, his purple, glowing eyes looking down at the beautiful creature before him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Louise giggled again, liking the sounds he made. "Hmm are you a boy or a girl?" She couldn't really see anything to signify either gender at the moment and wondered if genitalia was hidden on these creatures. She moved her hands up his chest to his, well where his cheeks would have been, rubbing gently.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:54 pm

The creature didn't respond, the sounds becoming more of a purr as she touched his face. He then had an idea.
Two tentacles moved slowly from his back, touching either side of her head. It spoke using telepathy, in a very quiet, whispering voice.
"I am Enderman... I am male... You are beautiful and nice... Please love me..."
The tentacles moved away, and it's eyes stopped glowing, purely so it could see better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 am

Louise jumped feeling the tentacles on her head and stared up at the enderman, her heart jumping into her throat as he spoke to her. "E-Ender-man...w-what do you mean love you?" She was a little confused now and wondered what it was exactly he wanted from her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

It touched her aain with the tendrils.
"I want friend... I protect you, you be friend... Yes?"
The tentacles moved down, rubbing her belly in the same way she had done it it; they seemed to be slightly electrically charged, so it tingled when it rubbed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:09 pm

She blinked and smiled, starting to giggle at the tickling tendrils. "Hehehe allright, I'll be your friend. Hey that tickles." She rolled around on the floor, giggling more and more, having to breath deeply just to get air into her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

The enderman, scared it was hurting her, quickly kifted her to her feet and stopped touching her, not wanting to hurt her in case she tried to turn against him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

She looked at him for a moment, confused then realized what he was thinking. "Nono you werent hurting me...tickling is a nice feeling, it makes me laugh..." She stepped closser to him and kneeled down between his legs, leaning against his body, wrapping her arms around him, it felt kinda nice, especially since she'd had no other contact before that she could remember.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 am

He stood rigid as usual, moving the tendrils to touch her again.
"This very nice... Love this... Love girl close..."
It's words were difficult to make, and tangled in her mind, but it could understand her perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 am

Louise smiled and cuddled into him further. "Yes this is nice, so very very nice, you don't have to be so stiff, you can relax around me." She smiled up at him and kissed his chest softly, rubbing his sides again and enjoying him touching her. Admitidly it felt amazing after so long alone.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum