Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 39 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

She scratched her head and was deeply confused, not sure how to feel about her name."You used the Alias B when you joined the rockets, they do not know your real name. Just the one you use now."

She looked at Mewtwo then sighed sitting down. This was beyond odd. Her memories were coming back in snippets, like watching a citscene from a game then suddenly in another. Being named the champion for something then walking away from what looked like home, her parent's faces and her first pokemon. A torchic. "I..I think I remember where I live now..I lived somewhere in Hoenn.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 39 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Damian watched her pensively; regaining memories must be physically painful, emotionally painful, or, his guess, both.
"I loved Hoenn..." He said quietly, wanting to support her but not sure how he could do so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Bailey began to tear up as she recalled a massive argument ith her parents about leaving Hoenn to explore the world.The dissaproved highly and even confiscated her Blaziken, even after she beat the Elite four they had wanted her home. She never caught any other pokemon other then her Torchic and thus earned her fame as the one punch champion. She held her head in her hands to stop the other two seeing her cry so openly.
Mewtwo frowned and lowered his tail, he wanted to comfort her just as much as Damian but knew nothing about how humans did such things. He mearly bowed his head and teleported back to where he had come from. "I'm sorry." Was the nly thing he'd said.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Damian knelt at her side, stroking her hair gently; she must be recalling some horrible memory that would have better been forgotten.
"Bai-Briana..." He said quietly, tentatively wrapping his arms around her to try and comfort her more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

It felt wierd being called a different name after s long. But she figured she'd have to get used to it. Briana sniffled and wiped her face in her sleeve and looked at him, if her her eyes didn't express how bad the memories were hurting then the tears still streaming down her cheeks would.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh, no...
He knew he could never help himself when a girl was crying. He squeezed her tight, leaning close and kissing her cheek tenderly.
"I'm sorry, Briana... I can still call you Bailey if you'd prefer..."
He made sure to keep her tight in his arms, letting her know he was there for her support.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 pm

She nodded, prefering he called her bailey for now. She lifted her arms up and wrapped them around him too, she held him like he was the only thing keeping her sane, in fact it probably was true. After a few more minutes of crying into his shirt she started to get tired from the emotional strain and began to nod off, fighting to stay awake.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:14 pm

He held her close as she cried, occasionally kissing her or stroking her back or her hair softly. When she started to drift off, he laid down, laying her head gently on his shoulder so he could rest his arm on her belly as she slept. He didn't want to sleep, but he watched her, just loving being able to comfort her and keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 11:25 am

This new position was to tempting to resist. Bailey was soon asleep beside Damian, still holding onto him. Her dreams were filled with the memories she'd lost, some good some bad others neither. By the time she'd next wake up she would remember everything that had happened.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 am

Damian watched the sun set before drifting to sleep himself, waking early the next morning with Bailey still in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 11:30 am

She smiled up at him a little, having been awake a few moments before and watching the sky till he was awake. "Thank you." It was quiet but audiable, she meant it too. She wouldn't know what she would have done had she been left here alone to deal with these memories.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:32 am

He yawned and turned to her as he woke up.
"Thank you? For what?"
He smiled as the morning sun gleamed in her pretty eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 11:34 am

"For staying with me...it's more then anyone else has done for me." She clung to him tighter and buried her face into his shoulder. Then she playfully slapped his shoulder. "Don't tell anyone I cried."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:39 am

He frowned a little; he had just wanted to help her...
When she slapped him, he gave her a sly smile.
"Okay, on one condition..." His face lost it's humour.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He knew she mightn't agree, since he'd told her about how much Amanda's leaving had affected him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 am

"Sure..now what's your condition?" She grinned slyly back at him, seemed she was back to herself now. She sat up waiting for his answer.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:56 am

He gave her a cheeky grin, then added,
"My condition is that you have to tell me what you really think about me. I want to know what I am to you. Can you do that for me?"
He remained lying, looking up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 am

"Hmm you're a stick in the mud but you have some balls tucked away there somewhere." She giggled. "I think you just need someone to bring out the fun and daring side of you, if that happens to be me well then..I've never backed down from a challenge before."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 pm

He blushed.
"Oh, don't be daft... I'm neither fun nor daring... Do you have any idea how much effort it took for me to say what I just said? So much... That's such a big risk to me, and I don't know why... And don't even get me started on heights or bugs or snakes or places with lots of people or I'll just curl up into a ball and cry..."
He frowned and broke eye contact; now he felt awful... He doubted he'd ever be able to keep up with her, she had too much energy...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 pm

"And yet you boarded team rocket's ship and helped me take them down and lept out of it with me. You are braver then you give yourself credit for." She smiled genuinly. "Not to mention you told off Mewtwo who could have probably split you into so many pieces it would take years to count them let alone find them all. And you've stuck with me this far."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 pm

He blushed again.
"Well... It's easier for me to do things than to say things, and even easier to think things... And I'm not really anything special... I stayed around you because you're cute and you fascinate me..."
He sat up and faced her; she was so pretty... He wondered if she knew...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

"Well seing as you won several championships and have a legendary on your team you must be special, legendaries dont just allow anyone to catch them you know?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 pm

"Yeah, but..." He fell silent; Amanda brought him to this same conundrum. He thought he was nothing special, but evidence said otherwise, but he never liked to believe he was good because he thought that would make him arrogant.
He looked away from her again.
"I don't like myself..." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm

"Hey as long as you're not some arrogant prat you'll be fine, confidence without being an asshole is hard to find these days,but so is honesty.." She pulled him into another hug. "You'll do fine just relax a little."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Damian blushed as she hugged him.
"I'm not confident... I'm not that sort of person... I'm too shy and scared..."
He still wasn't going to look at her.
"I mean, this... I like this, but... I have difficulty expressing it... I suppose the difficulty is with expressing emotion in general...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well..we may have to do something about htat but I wont force it. So since you're my boyfriend now I think I owe you one of these." She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips, not as gentle as Amanda would but not crushing or dominating either.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next