Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superpower RP...

Go down

Superpower RP... Empty Superpower RP...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Okay, so I had an idea for an RP. Not sure if anyone would be interested, but we'll see.
A government science initiative is experimenting with blood, trying to modify it's properties. This goes wrong when a few of the experiments that are being transported are dropped from a plane and left in the jungle. The experiments awake and discover that their blood is different, strange. This gives them superpowers that literally course through their veins.
I wasn't sure if this would be furry or not. I suppose it would be by popular demand, but I'd like to play myself as a human, as I'd be the most nervous character I have. Then I was going to have the experiments fight off some government agents and such. I was also going to have the story revolve around my character's constant,debilitating loneliness, and how because f the powers he considers himself an abomination that no-one could love (That's actually exactly how I feel, only without the superpowers. But anyway).
For example, I was going to have my character with Fireblood. Their veins and arteries all glow red, and when activated flames spew forth from these veins, which looks a little like a web of fire all over him. He can then shoot fireballs/flamethrowers, fly with a fire jet, and do more mundane things like starting a fire.
Since blood is proficient in the sexual organs, I thought maybe the powers could be used to make the sex a little more unusual. For instance, my character might have an extra-hot maleness, because of the fire in his blood. Or his cum might be spicy, or red, or he might be able to make a gentle, non-painful fire between them as they mate to tickle the both of them with hot, fire tongues. Just as an example or two.
So anyone interested at all?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum