Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika) - Page 3 Empty Re: demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

i murr back as you kiss me kissing you back and enjoy the taste of my own pussy juice, by now my wings have changed to a very dark shade of grey and my nails are starting to become long and pointed
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika) - Page 3 Empty Re: demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

Post  Akumamika Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Smirks seeing your wings change and I slide my claws up along your side teasingly, lovingly, making them stop at your ribs then circling up and around your breasts, spiraling closser to your nipples.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"ahhh ohhh Shariss that feels wonderful"

i decide to return the favour stroking and caressing your breasts before leaning in to suckle on one of them murring softly
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Lets out a soft moan of pleasure and began to grind my hips against yours. "Oooh yes suckle all you like sweetheart." Hot milk began to fill your mouth and slide down your throat, making you even more horny.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3