Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) - Page 3 Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 am

i lie close to you with my head at your cock and my pussy slit and recently fucked ass near your hear giving you a good veiw as i begin to lick and suck on your cock and balls
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) - Page 3 Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 am

Bolas murred, eyeing her slit hungrily.
"Mmm, good girl... Can you taste yourself on my cock you naughty slut?"
He reached out and spread her lips apart with his paw, taking a good look inside her sex, which made his cock twitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 am

not taking your cock out i reply with it still in my mouth "yes master i can and i taste really good mmmmm!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 am

Bolas murred as her maw moved around her cock.
"Hmm, how would you like to be treated as my pet in front of others, slut? I won't mate you in front of them, but how would you like it if I put a collar on you and gave you commands in front of other people? Just so you know your place..."
He spanked her hard, then began to teasingly lick at her folds, hoping his work would cause her to say 'yes', so that he could reward her by better oral for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 am

still sucking on your cock i moan out

"YES!! MASTER!!! I would love that!!"

as my pussy gets wetter
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 am

Bolas growled happily.
"Good girl..." Before using magic to grow his tongue. It grew twice as long and three times as thick, and began to slide in and out of her tight sex, trying to make her cum hard and quickly so he could collar her up straight away.
His own cock twitched in her maw as he approached his climax, leaking pre onto her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 pm

within mere moments you make me cum my pussy clenching around your cock as my climax rocks my body while i keep sucking hard on your cock which stifles my roar of cliamx
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am

Bolas smiled contentedly, returning his tongue to normal and drinking er juices as his big cock twitched and spilled warm cum into her maw.
Barely a second had passed since Bolas had emptied his load into her befre he pulled away and wrapped a magically-conjured collar around her neck, attatching it to a leash, which he held. The collar was enchanted; not only could she never remove it without his consent, but if he gave her an order and she disobeyed, the collar would control her body and force her to execute the command, then release her again.
"There we are... Dirty bitch looks pretty in her collar, doesn't she?"
He petted her affectionately, grinning.
"How about we go show you off to all the other dragons bitch? Then I might build us a home here when we return."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 pm

"yes master i'm ready when you are" i wag my tail seemingly to be excited about the upcoming humiliation or maybe i'm just very loyal and good at hiding my real feelings it does not matter to you which it is.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Bolas grinned, flying back to the plateau from earlier. The deaconesses have recovered now and were busy going about their daily business when Bolas landed. They immediately fixated on him, thinking he might be back for more sex.
"Hello ladies," He smiled and winked, "This is my bitch, Gloria. She's a dirty little slut who wants to obey her master because she has no morals. She'll do anything for me. Watch."
He turned to her.
"Slut, turn around and lift your tail for these girls. Show them all your best asset."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 am

with a smile i eagerly obey showing them my pussy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 am

Bolas smiled as the girls all commented on how wisely he'd chosen his bitch. Some said she was very well coloured, others argued that her tightness was better. They each approached her to gently touch her sex, inspecting her carefully.
"Now that you've looked at my dirty slut," He smiled, "Would anyone like to try her out? Give her an order..."
He smiled down at the dragoness. One of the other females called out,
"Bitch! Come and talk to me!"
When Gloria approached the blue-scaled dragoness, she whispered,
"You can't possibly like this! I mean, dominance is one thing, but he's practically enslaving you..."
The one next to her kicked her and looke at Gloria.
"Bitch, come lick at my pussy..." She ordered, turning and lifting her tail for Gloria to reach the green dragon's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 pm

before i go to the green one i smile at the blue one saying "i love serving master bolas and i'm proud to be bearing him his Favorited and most powerful children" then with a happy smile i lean in and begin to eagerly lick the dragoness's pussy the smell of her arousal also turns me on and makes me wet again
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 pm

The dragoness murrs and shivers.
"Mmm, good little slut..."
She purrs, her pussy gushing just a little around Gloria's mouth.
Bolas approaches Gloria from behind, grinding his cock against her sex and er tailhole.
"Which hole do you want me in, my little bitch?" He purred, pushing two fingers into each of them and passively fingering her as he waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

"ahhh my pussy please master, i love the feel of your cock in my pussy and even more when your pumping cum into it"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

"ahhh my pussy please master, i love the feel of your cock in my pussy and even more when your pumping cum into it"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:07 am

Bolas smiled at the girls before him.
"See girls? Such a good little slut... I like her a lot... Focus on pleasuring that dragoness before you, bitch!"
He spanked her ass hard, lining himself up and pushing his hard cock into her sex. He thrusted hard and fast into her hips, his paw vigorously rubbing her clit to pleasure her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 pm

I eagerly bury my muzzle onto the pussy in front of me eating it out deeply and making the dragoness squeal with pleasure.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 pm

The dragoness did squeel, grabbing her head and pushing it hard against her folds.
"Mmm, yes!" She cried girlishly, "Mmm, lick me you dirty slut! Lick your mistress!"
Bolas, meanwhile, was thrusting so hard and so fast into her he looked like a blur. His paw rubbed her clit just as fast, as he wanted to make her cum at least twice before he came himself. He leaned down, holding his claws up to her neck.
"Listen here slut," He growled in a voice that almost scared HIM, "I am your master. You are nothing more than a few fuck holes and a baby factory to me. So do as I say and you won't die."
He pressed his razor-sharp talons into her neck, not enough to cut her, but enough to make her extremely concerned for her safety.
"You're going to come 10 times for me. Right now. Cum 10 times, fuck hole, or I slit your throat."
He continued his thrusts and clit-rubbing, ready to count the number of times she came under him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum