Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 15 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 am

"no!!!! i don't want that at all that sounds horrible ahhh owww please no more!!!!"

i cry my tears falling heavily again
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 15 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm

He was almost at his climax, so he redoubled his efforts and pounded her with extra ferocity.
"Ready bitch?" He growled, "I'm gonna cum in you... Fill you up with my hot, sticky babies... Ready for it, slut?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 pm

no no no!!!!!! stop it i don't want it please no more!!!!!
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 am

He pushed her hard into the wall as he came, ramming his gigantic coxk as deep as it could go into her as it could go as he loosed his hot, thick load into her. He used his magic to reduce his cock back to his original size, using the extra energy to pump her womb totally full of his seed, before pulling out, cum spilling everywhere.
"Dirty girl..." He grinned.
"Clean it up."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 am

i break the act and eagerly lick the cum up getting every drop of sperm and savouring the taste
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 am

He smiled and laid back on the couch.
"Now come sit with master. Let me hold you."
He hugged her when she did as asked, kissing her forehead.
"Who's master's favourite dirty little slut, hmm? Who loves being pumped full of cum and begs for more because she's a nasty little whore?"
He loved her as a sex toy, but couldn't help being attracted to how cute she was in her youth.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 am

"mmmm i am master, i am what ever you want me to be master and i love you for it"

(what do you think of goo/letax transformation/encasement?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am

(Never really done a lot of it, what does it involve?)

He pondered this.
"What makes you feel that way? What makes you want to be whatever I tell you, to do what I say and be what I order you to? Why not refuse?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

because i trust you master and it feels so right to do as i'm told by you, it just feels good to me master

(first i should explain each thing:

latax: artificial, no warmth or intelligence by its self, in RP is used in clothing or in more extreme stuff for mass market living sex toys with a integrated computer system that monitors, disciplines and conveys orders to the sex toy.

goo: organic living creature, mainly used in alien themed RPs but could also be use in a fantasy/magic themed RPs.

transformation: in RP its turning into something else completely like becoming a goo creature or a latex sex toy, the subject is still alive a able to reproduce if desired.

encasement: being completely covered but something but otherwise mostly unchanged, like being encased in a letex suit but still being the same person underneath, or have a goo creature living on you but still living as 2 separate creatures.

i hope this clears things up)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

(Hmm, not sure... Perhaps we could dabble in a little of each and just see how i feel? I assume you already know these turn you on.)

He thought again.
"But doesn't it strike you as strange that your mind tells you to submit to someone, to do what they tell you just because they've said it?"
he began to gently, passively finger her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 am

no not really i just find it turns me on and make me feel good

(this is what i feel in RL too)

(if these are done in the right way then yes they would turn me on)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

(I find a little of this too. The issue I have is that I don't like leather, so 99% of dominatrix stuff doesn't interest me... A female would have to really know what I like and when she's crossed the line before I'd submit to her IRL.)

He nodded.
"I can't see it myself... I can understand the allure of being someone's pet sexually or romantically, but beyond that it holds no interest to me... Each to his own, I guess."
He increased his work on her sex just a little.
"Are you willing to mother my children?" He asked, the notion turning him on again.
"Even so young, do you want to fill up with my babies and lay them for me?"
His cock began to harden at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

"mmm yes damius i want our babies i want to mother our children"

my pussy gets wetter as i murr softly from it
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

"How many children will you have for me?" He asked, grinding his manhood into her rump as he fingered her harder.
"How will you raise them? Will you be a good mother, or will you let master fuck you im front of them like a bad girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

"i'll have as many as you want and let you fuck me in frony of them so that they grow up to be sluts like me"

i moan loudly as you finger me harder
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 pm

He fingered her even harder again, gasping in mock-horror.
"You dirty girl! Surely you won't let me fuck them too! Or let them take you if they're males!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:22 pm

"i'd let them do both master, cos i'm a bad dirty girl that loves to be a whore"

i moan louder getting close to cumming
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

"You are my little dirty whore..." He purred into her ear.
"You're my dirty little slut and you're going to mother all my children and fuck them all because you're a cum-hungry bitch. Cum for master." He ordered, smiling whn she did so.

(Alright, I'll make you a deal then. We can do all the stuff you talked about just before, on the condition we can do a few timeskips to when she's had a few children, okay? Incest is a big turn-on for me, so I'd like her to have a few daughters and a few sons, and then maybe even have Damius impregnate his daughters, too. Is that okay?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:31 am

(actully i wanted to do those things in another RP anyway so we don't need to time skip in this RP)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

(Okay... But can we still do some incest stuff here though? It's probably one of my biggest turn-ons...)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 pm

(sure)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

(Okay, so should we timeskip until their children are about her age? That puts her at about 26.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 pm

not just yet i want to have some more fun with the new herms)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 am

(Alright then, sweetie. Take it away.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

"mmm master can i have some fun with the other pets now?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next