Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it means to stand out. (First to post)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) - Page 6 Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  GhostTC Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

Sam blushed and snuggled close to Louise. "I don't think I want to leave you either." She stretched and grabbed the remote for her stereo to turn on some slow music. "Let's just relax for a bit. That last one has me seeing double." she said, giggling a little. She reached down and switched off the vibrator and put it to the side, licking their juices off her fingers.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) - Page 6 Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Lo9uise giggled herself and agreed with Sam, smiling adoringly at her. "You are so sexy." She nuzzled her friend and rested beside her, relaxing as the music soothed their tired selves.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Sam kissed Louise's cheek and smiled. "I guess I'm alright. You're the sexy one, my sweet." She slowly ran her hands over her body, cupping her breasts and squeezing gently. "So irresistible..." she said quietly.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Louise blushed deeply and did the same to Sam, feeling and exploring her body again. "I love you. I honestly do, at this point I dont care if its too soon or it's not 'right' I love you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Sam smiled, kissing Louise deeply. "I love you too. And it is right. I've never felt anything more right." she said, slowly kissing down her body. "Louise, I want to try out a position I saw..." she said, laying on her back and slowly pulling her on top. "Turn around for me, love?"
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 am

She smiled and nodded, turnign around on top of Sam wondering what it was she was doing. She did however get an idea seeing Sam's womanhood right under her and she began massaging the inside of Sam's legs. Her tongue dipped slowly into the other girl's sex, flicking over her clit.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Sam smiled and then gasped softly as she felt Louise catch onto the idea. She slowly grabbed her hips and pulled her womanhood down so her tongue could reach. She gently spread her lips apart, slowly licking between them before letting her tongue delve into her opening, moaning from the taste.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Louise moaned into Sam's se and began to pant gently, nibbling her love's clit till she could not stand it any more and thrust her tongue deeply, wanting nothing more then to eat her out, pleasure her as much as possable, her sex growing wetter and wetter by the second.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Sam rocked her hips a little, starting to nibble and suck on Louise's clit. She was overwhelmed with all the pleasure she was receiving and wanted to give the same to her love. She licked at the inside of her thighs and gently nibbled on her skin, very careful not to cause any pain.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Louise moved her tongue faster and faster her moans growing so loud she could feel the sound vibrating through Sam's pussy. She massaged her hands over her thighs and grinded her hips a bit against Dam's mouth.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Sam arched her back as she felt the vibrations from her moans, the sensation pushing her over the edge. She screamed as she came, her juices squirting out a little. She trembled a little and rolled over so she was on top, continuing to please her lover to try and return the favor.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Louise swallowed the juices happily and gasped as they rolled over, panting hard as she felt herself getting closser. She wrapped her arms around Sam's aist and rubbed her ass, digging her fingers into the soft flesh. "Oh gods Sam!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Sam gently bit down on her clit, still teasing it with small flicks from her tongue. She slid two fingers in and slowly rubbed them over the sensitive spot she'd found earlier, slowly working her up to her climax.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Louise came as soon as she felt Sam's fingers inside her. She panted hard and felt her juices run over Sam's mouth and hand. "Oh god oh God I love you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Sam smiled and turned around to kiss Louise, the tastes of their juices mixing together. She smiled and sat up, licking her lips as she squeezed the girl's breasts. "Want to come get in the tub with me? I have a jacuzzi." she said, motioning to the bathroom door.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Louise kissed back happilya nd rubbed her back moaning softly. "A Jacuzzi! You lucky bitch" She smiled blushing a bit and following her into the bathroom.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Sam laughed and led her into the bathroom, starting the water up and letting it fill the tub. "I wasn't lucky until I met you, sweetie." she said, putting a little scented oil into the water. Once it was full enough, she got into the water and started the jets, enjoying the pulsing feeling over her body. "Come and sit on my lap, honey."
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 pm

She blushed deeply and got in happily. "No need to tell me twice." She slid into Sam's lap and faced her, cuddling into her and grinding her hips, jolting when she felt the jets shoot bubbles between her legs. "Ohh..that felt good."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 am

Sam grinned and grabbed Louise's hips and moved her so the jet was continuously spraying between her legs. "Relax and enjoy it." she whispered, and moved to lick and suckle on her nipples.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Louise squirmed pleasantly and gasped at Sam's teeth on her nipples, her arms pulled Sam closser to her, loving having their bodies so close.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 am

Sam grinned and reached up to the side of the tub, grabbing a toy and rubbing it between Louise's legs. "Turn around and sit in my lap, sweetie." she said, settling down in the water a little more.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 am

Louise nodded and bit her lip as she turned around with her back to Sam, leaning against her lightly, guiding her hand over her sex. "Nng this feels amazing."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Sam kissed her neck and continued to rub her, slowly spreading her soft folds before slipping a finger in. "Louise..." she whispered, nibbling on her neck gently.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Louise opened her mouth a little and leaned her head back as several moans left her throat, she turned to sam as much as she could and kissed the corner of her moth, gently flicking her tongue over the corner of her mouth.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Sam moved a little in order to give Louise a deep kiss, adding another finger and moving them faster. Her free hand picked up the toy again and began to run it slowly up Louise's leg, hitting the button on it to make it vibrate on its lowest setting.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum