Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 17 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well fifteen minutes isn't that long we cou-" BOOM! A large dust cloud roe from the other side of the bridge and several team plasma members lept over the opening and ran right passed the two of them, not giving them a second glance.
"The hell is going on?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 17 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Damian almost jumped out of his clothes at the explosion.
When the guys ran past, he had a thought and ran with it. Literally.
"Let's chase 'em"
He announced, before pulling her behind him, running after them. He tossed Ginger's pokéball onto the ground and said, "Ginger, cut 'em off so we can catch up"
She barked and ran faster than they, catching up to the Plasma members as he dragged Amanda with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Amanda almost tripped over herself and followed him quickly, calling out her Chimchar. She hadn't used him yet and wanted to test his abilities here. "Chimchar use fire spin to trap them!" He swung from the branches and bellowed out a ring of fire arond the grunts, but a few brave ones dived right through. "You go after them I'll make sure these guys don't go anywhere."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:19 am

"Okay," He nodded, Ginger quickly closing in on those ahead.
"Ginger, Teleport in front of them!"
She barked and appeared before them, forcing them to stop. Damian stood on the other side, blocking them.
"What are you idiots up to now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 am

Amanda jumped into the fire spin and had Chimchar do the same. "Allright you guys are trapped now what do you think you are doing?"

Both team members answered (the ones with Damian too)

"We are Team Plasma Our goal is to fulfil our Lord N's desire to seperate pokeon and humans, for that Our Lord needs the help of the legendary Dragon Zekrom, so that people will realize keeping pokemon is wrong."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

Damian facepalmed.
"No, you idiots, I mean what are you doing right now? The explosion, the bridge, all that jazz."
He looked back at Amanda to see if she was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

They smirked at Damian. "Mearly collecting thr necessary items for our lord's meeting with the dragon. The explosion was mearly a distraction so we could get away from that blasted Flint."

Amanda was not impressed by their answer. "Well you can tell your lord 'N' That I will be seeing him very soon and I will stop him. Pokemon and people have lived together for centuries,built up relationships together. Just like people they are our friends and allies. I will not let him destroy such a sacred bond."

The plasma members considerd it for a moment then looked stern aain. "We do not expect you to understand out Lord's vision and we will not let you accomplish your evil goals." They sent out patrats and Amanda called out her Aipom to Help Chimchar.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am

Patrats. The Bidoofs of Unova. Damian sighed annoyedly.
"Ginger, Double Kick, but don't hit them too hard or they might go crying to their mummies about how the nasty doggy hurt their pokémon."
As Ginger attacked, Damian pondered this paradox.
"If you want everyone else to release their pokémon, why don't you release yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 pm

"Ghetsis has granted us permission to use these pokemon as our tools to build a glorious new Unova. We Will souly use our pokemon to free the rest and our Lord N will make sure that we will be the only ones to do so."

Amanda was battling hard with her pokemon, avoiding the fiery walls Chimchar made. It wouldn't last much longer and just as it died out a large hand came onto her shoulder. Clay ( I got the name wrong in last post sorry) Smiled down at her and had his own pokemon come out to detain Team plasma with rock tomb. "Good job Excadril, and you lil missy. These punks thought they could hide in ma cold storage, lil runts took something that don't rightfully belong to em."

The grunts withdrew their pokemon and glared. "We arent the ones with the dark stone Clay you're too late."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Damian had to facepalm again.
"You guys are hypocrites of the highest of orders of magnitude and I want nothing to do with you or anything you've got planned. Worst come to worst, I'll crank Registeel out from my PC and we'll have a good old Iron Head competition."
These guys were really pissing him off now. He'd dealt with Team Rocket before, but they were something else.
He stepped away from where they'd been captured and took some deep breaths, walking back and forth with his hands behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Clay walked up to Damian and patted his back. "Don't you worry lad we'll have these idiot answer for their crimes when we-"
"I will be dealing with these 'idiots' if you don't mind Clay." A tall robed man with green hair was walking along the bridge towards them and frowned towards the plasma grunts then glared to Amanda and Damian. "I appologise for my men's behavior this was not their orders and they will be dealt with very swiftly I assure you. Release them into my care. This will not happen again."

Clay didn't look convinced and he squared up to the taller man. "If these are yer boys then I suggest you tell the whole dang lot of them to mind their own business and leave the trainers of Unova alone. And I'll be having that dark stone back If ya please."

Amanda watched them talking and could feel the tension grow. Looks like things were going to get very rough pretty soon. Ghetsis looked at Amanda and then back to Clay and explained something very quietly to which Clay sighed and backed away. "Take em and get."

Ghetsis marched the Plasma Grunts Eastward down the route and didn't bother looking back at the three of them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Damian rejoined the events after Ghetsis had left.
"I don't want to know who he was. But I would like to know what he said."
He called back Ginger and stood at Amanda's side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Clay looked at him and grumbled. "Never you mind. Now if yer gonna be challenging my gym it'll have to be tomorrow, I gotta make an important call to miss Lenora..i'll be seein ya." He dipped his hat and walked back across the bridge to his Gm, leaving Amanda and Damian alone.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Damian frowned.
"I don't like him." He said when he was out of earshot. He tried to push all this nonsense out of his mind and turned to Amanda.
"Sorry about all that. So do you want to head over to the city and find a hotel to stay in?"
He smiled, loving every moment he spent looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Amanda wasn't sure what to think of Clay. He seemed..old fasioned but he seemed to know what he was dong. She smiled at Damian and nodded, walking over the bridge. Once in Driftvale there was quite a lack of hotels, but the pokemon centre had rooms for trainers to stay for a maximum of three nights for free. It was pretty nice of them to let the pair share a room too.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Damian was upset with the lack of hotels; Pokémon centres weren't bad, hotels were just nicer. Especially since he could withdraw a lot of money and get them both a really nice room, even a penthouse suite if he really wanted. But he supposed this would do. He flopped onto the bed and let his backpack roll off his shoulders.
"Well, this is fine, I guess..."
He looked over at her.
"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am

She smiled watching him and stretched a little. "I think they have a rock climbing area..thats about it. It's a mining town so there isn't really all that much to do. I'm not a very good climber anyways."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am

"Fair enough," He nodded, moving over to snuggle with her.
"But that doesn't answer the question. We're gonna be really bored if we're just laying in this room all afternoon..."

(Is it a double bed or two singles?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 am

( Two singles but have been pushed together)

Amanda smiled and snuggled him back, trying to think about something to do. "Well..I'm not sure what I want to do. I'd like to do something fun or exciting. But Like I said there isn't much to do here."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

He blushed and grinned.
"Well... I can think of one thing... But I'm not sure they'd be happy with us doing it in the pokémon centre's beds..."
He gave her a sly wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm

She smiled and giggled. "Well..we could do that in te shower? But thebeds sound more comfortable." She smiled more, cuddling up to him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Damian's eyes went wide and he blushed.
"You're serious? I was just j-joking..."
He looked away from her briefly, then back to her.
"I mean, we can if you want, I... I'm just scared... Really scared..."
He felt ashamed, that she was so comfortable with this, and he wasn't. He felt as though it was disrespectful to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 pm

She blushed too realizing how slutty she sounded. She smiled to him and just cuddled up to him. "Sorry hun..Why don't we explore the next route a little before tonight?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm

"If you want," He nodded, still a bit shaken from her seriousness, and having to let the adrenaline leave his system.
"I just like cuddling with you, so tell me when you want to go or I'll just stay here all afternoon."
He smiled and blushed a little, cuddling against her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 am

She cuddled him back and blushed deeply, running her hands through his hair. "Allright we can cuddle for a while."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next