Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 11 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

so i guess i would have to get dressed but what if someone recognises me, my parents probably called the police to report me missing
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 11 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am

Damius nodded.
"Hmm... Well, if you'd prefer you can wait here... But I'd like it if you'd come with me... And they'd have to go through me to get you anyway."
He kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am

or maybe you could use magic to make it so that no one can see or hear me except you and me, then i could around naked with you, would you like that?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am

"Good idea." He then began an enchantment, then stopped.
"Actually, bad idea. Invisibility is expensive energy-wise. I'll use a SEP field." He waved his paw over her and the air around her shimmered, then stopped.
"People can still see and hear you, but when they do, their brain tells them not to notice. It's like when you see something you'd rather ignore, like a mother and her screaming child."
He smirked and quickly got another large pawful of rice, making a leash and collar.
"Now, Master will take his pet for a walk, yes?"
He magiced his clothes back on.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am

"mmm yes master i love the sound of that, does it mean you could fuck me in a crowded street and no one would notice?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 am

Damius spanked her.
"You're such a dirty girl! I love it! But I want people to watch us... Maybe I'll make a forcefield so no-one can touch us, and then we'll teleport away. How does that sound?"
He stepped out of the door, which vanished along with his house when he closed it, and they were back in the forest.
"I'll also make it so people don't recognize you."

(Sorry if I'm slow ith posts. I'm reading an awesome pokemon fanfic. Yiffy. I've got the HTML if you want it. I've also got Internet issues so if my posts stop I'm either asleep or the 'net died.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 am

(i see, hmm what is the basic plot of the story?)

i murr when you spank you "mmm i can't wait master just the thought of it is making me wet"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am

(A world where pokemon/human relations aren't allowed. There's a secret society that the protagonist 'Will' is invited to join where humans and pokemon mate openly and constantly. It's better than I describe but I want to type quickly so my Internet doesn't fuck itself again;
http://agnph.com/fics/viewstory.php?sid=3166&index=1)

Damius put the field over himself as well. He headed info the city with Astilabor on the leash. When he got to the store he quickly bought the things he needed and teleported them back to his house. He then led her into the middle of the street and erected a transparent bubble. He disipated their Somebody Else's Problem fields and people started to gather. He removed his own clothes and the people gasped.
"Get on your knees for master. Let's give these people a good show."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

(are these humanoid like pokemon or actual feral pokemon?)

i smile up at you and kneel in front of you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 am

(They're feral but they act the way pokemon do, so they're humanlike to a degree. Delete the right parenthesis from the end; it shouldn't be there.)

Damius smiled as more people gathered. Police tried to remove the bubble but Damius drew a sustaining symbol which hovered and kept the field intact.
"Go on, then. Pleasure your master, and I'll fuck you."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 am

i nod and start to lick your cock and balls sucking on them as i get you aroused and erect
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 am

Damius murred and gently rocked into her welcoming mouth. A few males and more than one female had their paws in their pants.
"Mmm, good girl. I can't knot you here though. Teleporting like that could be dangerous to my dragonhood. Now present yourself to me like a good girl."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 am

"mmm ok master, then could you give your cock feline barbs then?"

i get in all fours for you and lift my tail to show you my ass and pussy holes
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am

Damius sighed.
"The things I do for you..." He groaned sarcastically. He transmuted the knot to the spines she requested, and murred.
"Decisions, decisions... Which hole do you want me to pound?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

"mmm you can chose master, my well fucked and dripping wet pussy or my virgin but dry ass"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 pm

"That's right, I've never taken your ass... Yet... We'll save that until we get home. The spikes might overwhelm you a little on your first time."
He pushed into her cunt once more, gently rocking back and forth in her tight walls.
"Mmm... Tell master how it feels... Tell me how the spikes make you feel, how much it turns you on..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

ahhh it feels soo good master the spikes feel amazing inside me ohhh yess master!!!!!
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Damius murred and he looked with a grin at one of the females who was pawing herself.
"Crowd loves us..." He growled, taking her breast in his paw and squeezing it.
"You so tight, Astilabor..." He moaned, playing with her nipple.
"Let master hear how much you want him... Mewl like a feral for master, growl and be master's feral little bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

at you comand i use magic to alter my voice so i could make real big cat yowling and catawalling as you mate me hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Damius growled and murred as he heard her make those sounds. He nipped her neck, rewarding her feral growls by gripping her firm, young rump and thrusting faster into her tight womanhood.
"Mmm! You little, feral slut! Take master's cock!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

i purr and meowl back as you say that and nip my neck
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Damius grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard, ramming his spiny cock rapidly and forcefully into her.
"Cum! Cum for your master!"
He felt her walls squeeze him and he rammed his cock as deep as he could into her sex, pushing her back to his crotch as he loosed his load into her belly. He panted and pulled out of her, painting her folds with a little leftover cum. He then sat back down.
"Suck my cock, bitch. I want to paint your face and show you off to all those males as the little whore you are."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 am

i roar out ferally when you cum inside me climaxing with you before eagerly turning around when you pull out of me and eagerly begin to lick your cock and balls
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 am

Damius murred and smiled.
"Mmm, good whore..." He stroked her head, looking over at a male about her age.
"What do you think of him? Would you like him as a pet? He won't try and rape you."
He rolled his hips into her just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 am

i look over at the male and smile

"meeeyoooow he looks cute master, i would love to have him as a pet, and i didn't mind the rape part much either from my other pet it was just i wanted you at the time"

i go back to work on your cock and ball making sure to give them excellent treatment
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next