Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 12 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am

"Stop sucking me."
Damius reached through the bubble and pulled the boy in. His mother looked distressed.
"Boy, I see you're aroused."
He cupped the boy's swollen member in his paw through his pants.
"How would you like to come home with us? You will be able to mate with Miss Astilabor here whenever she wants. And she likes to mate, because she's a little slut, aren't you?"
The boy blushed and panted.
"I... I'd like that..."
The boy was a Ginger cat with light blue eyes.
"Good. Take off your clothes. Watch us and paw yourself. When I cum, we'll go home, and you can fuck my little pet."

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 12 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am

i wait for master to give more orders as i stay kneeling smiling at both of the males
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:53 am

The boy did as instructed, his little cat cock standing erect.
"Bitch, you will suck both of us at the same time. Be sure to pleasure us both, and tell us how much you love being a whore."
He turned to the cat.
"What's your name boy?"
"Alex, sir."
"Astilabor, as you suck us, moan out Alex's name. I think he may be a good toy for us."
Alex looked a little worried, but that evaporated the second she touched his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 am

i grap a cock in each hand pawing you both off and sucking on them alternately starting with my master then switching to alex's then back to master's as i moan out lustfully

"ohhh master ohhh alex i love both of your cocks i'm your dirty little slutty whore master who loves to service you both, mmmm alex has such a cute little cock i can't wait to have it inside me, mmm maybe you would like me fuck in both holes at the same time, you with alex, or if we freed my wolf pet i could have all 3 holes filled master would you like that master?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

Damius murred and leaked pre onto her paw.
"Mmm, yes slut, but first you will mate with Alex for my amusement."
Damius pushed Alex away.
"Hold on, boy. You will get yours later. It's my turn now."
He turned to Astilabor.
"Make me cum, bitch. I will paint your face, then I have a fun idea."
He teleported them back to his home and waited for her to make him climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 am

i focus on my master stoking his cock and licking it and sucking it and sliding it between my breasts to do my best to make him cum
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 am

Damius came when she started pushing his cock between her breasts, painting her face and bosom with his seed.
"Alright."
He evaporated the cum, and used the energy to wipe Alex's mind of specific information, before sitting on the couch.
"Astilabor, Alex doesn't know what sex is. Please show him slowly and gently."
Damius smiled and wrapped his paw around his cock.
"Astilabor?" Alex asked. "What is sex?"
"Do not explain it very clearly, do not tell him anything. Make him learn by doing. Present yourself to him and let his hormones do it for him."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am

i smile and master noding

"yes master i will"

i get on all fours and present my pussy to alex which i leaking a little bit of cum from earlier times of fucking, i look back at him smiling lustfully
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

Alex's little cock hardens, and he blushes.
"What is this... I feel strange, like..."
He slowly edges closer to her sex, sniffing at it just a little.
"Do I... I put this in here?"
He pushed his little cock into her, and let out a mew.
"AH! This feels... So goooood..." He let out a mrowl and began to purr.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

i rock back against alex helping him to go inside me deeper murring

"ahhh yess that's wonderful alex!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 am

"Ngh!" He mewed.
"What is this?" He asked, rocking himself inside her.
"Oh, gods... So good..." He meowed and moved faster, his spikes flaring and jutting into her walls.
Damius began to paw himself, amused.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 am

"ahhh mmmm you know what it is silly your instincts are screaming it at you, ooohhh fuck sooo goood mmmmm"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am

Alex mewed again.
"Ah! It's like... Like all I want..."
He gripped her hips, starting some harder, deeper thrusts, his little, spiny cock throbbing.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:22 pm

"come on baby cum for me, shoot your seed inside me!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm

"What? That doesn't even- MEW!" Alex cried and hilted in her, but no cum came from his cock.
"Ah... Astilabor, what was that? So amazing... That was sex?"
He stayed inside her, his barbed cock twitching and stimulating her further.

(You don't make cum if you start playing with yourself before your first wet dream, so... Yeah, I guess he's just the same as me. *blush*)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm

i cry out as i orgasum around the twiching cock inside me

"ahhhhh fuck alex!!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Damius continued to paw himself.
Alex panted as he felt her walls milk his little cock.
"Astilabor..."
Damius smiled.
"Now show him more. Oral, then in your breasts, and then we can move on."
He like giving these instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

"yes master damius"

i pull off alex and turn around to clean alex's cock and gently stroke and lick it back to hardness again before sucking on it taking it all the way into my mouth
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Damius nodded and continued to paw himself.
Alex's eyes flicked in their sockets.
"Astilabor..." He moaned, bucking into her mouth. He put his paws on her head and rocked into her maw.
"Ah..."
"Harder," Damius commanded, "Make him cum hard, slut. The harder you make him cum, the harder I'll make you cum. Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 am

i use my fingers on alex's balls caressing them to give him more pleasure and sucking him harder to make him cum harder when he does wanting to feel him twitch in my mouth
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 am

Alex mewed like a kitten.
"Ah! -stilabor..." He was close to the edge, her skillful work on his barbs bringing him closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 am

i work even hard sucking hard as i bob my head fast on hi cock while still rubing and caressing his balls and using my tongue on the underside of his cock
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 am

"AH!" He cried and pushed her head down on his cock, the young member throbbing and twitching in her mouth.
"Now," Damius commanded, "Between your breasts. But lie on your back and make him do it. Just press them together around him, but nothing more. And I want you to talk to him. Describe how his barbed cock feels between your breasts, what you think of his cock, and how much you love taking him in any hole he wants, because you're a little slut..." Damius murred, pawing himself harder.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 am

i pull off alex's cock smiling and lieing on my back to give him acess to my breast my hand parting them for him to go between

"yes master damius, come on alex i want to feel your cock between my boobs, fuck them nice and hard cos i'm a little slut like that!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 am

Alex obeyed without question, sitting on her belly and sliding his cock between her large breasts.
"Astilabor... Can I call you 'bitch' too? Or is only he allowed to?"
He rocked his hips slowly, the feeling of her flesh amazing around his young cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next