Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of my shit

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All of my shit - Page 2 Empty Re: All of my shit

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 am

Don't be sorry, Emma. I understand. I was overwhelming you, and I shouldn't have. You were stressed out enough without me as well. I'm very high-maintenance, I know, and if that gets to you it's fine.
I just feel... Alone. Like no-one understands me, no-one wants me, no-one loves me... Very, very alone. And it hurts. A lot. I doubt there's much you could do for me, but your words mean a lot.
I just wish I could feel loved... That's what I want, more than anything else. I'd give everything; all my intelligence, money, house, health, anything. I'd live on the streets in a cardboard box an eat nothing but bread and water for my whole life if it meant I had someone who wanted to be by my side through every step of life, and who would never judge me or find anything I say offensive...
I just want someone to direct affection to. Without that I feel like a cold, heartless monster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am

Damian I do love you, you are my friend and have been my friend for years now, nothing will change that, and if anyone deserves all the love and affection in the world it is you. You just have to see that, you canpull through you are stronger then you think you are and I know it. You've come this far whats a little further?
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 am

I have come this far, Emma, and I've fought and kicked and screamed and struggled for every step forward. And where has it got me? I'm no better off than when I started, and I have no goal to head towards... I can't see anything to do but give up.
I don't deserve affection, Emma. I'm nasty. I'm mean and spiteful and horrible, and that's why people hate me, and that's why no-one would love me. What other reason could there be?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 am

You are not horrable, dont let other people get to you, you are you and you should be happy about that. No one else can take that from you, yes you struggled, find me someone who doesn't struggle in life, everyone has problems, some more then others. But just think, it's worth it in the end, find yourself a goal and work towards it, never take your eyes off it or you will find there are more obsticals in your path then succsesses. Trust me on this you can do this!
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 am

As much as I don't want to... I trust you, Emma. I want love, that's what I want to be my goal. How do I do it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 am

You wont find love it will find you. Set your sights on a career driven goal or even a fitness one. If you want to feel happier go for a jog ten minutes a day, listen to music, distract yourself for a short time every day. You need you time, trust me this absolutly works. You exercise you release happy hormones and you get fitter, you say you worry about your weight, you probably don't need to but this will help that too. It will boost your confidence and that is garunteed to get you noticed. ;3
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

But my family will laugh at me if I say I'm going jogging... I don't want THEM laughing at me too...
And I doubt 10 minutes of running a day will make girls attracted to me. I doubt that very seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:16 am

Then dont tell them just say you are going out. And who gives a crap you arent doing it for them you are doing it for you.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

Mother would be angry at me if I went out without telling here where...
I do cycle to and from school every day. That's 10 minutes each way. Wouldn't that be the same?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:23 am

I didn't say dont tell her where you are going, just dont tell her you are jogging. Yes the cycling will do you good but what about after school or weekends, holidays? if you feel down just go out and have a short run/jog/walk just to clear the air a bit. Stop finding excuses not to and just go for it. you are holding yourself back, no one else.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 am

Okay, Emma, I'll try... But that doesn't solve the loneliness... It doesn't help the remainder of the situation. I'm still alone, just alone and jogging...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 am

You wont be the only one jogging, if you pass someone else who is out and about ask them if you could join them. Be polite and just keep going, eventually people will talk to you if you look approachable. Whatever attitude you have people will pick up on.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Honestly, if you feel like you need someone to talk to, I am always here and I am sure there are people like Cameron who understand what you are going through and would like to help.

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Are you joking? I only knew Cameron through Sam, and I assume you've heard they broke up since my post implied it, so I really doubt he's the best option. Besides, my appointment with Morrie is Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Yet they are still friends, and he is still involved in this LARP thing.

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Sam says he's been bitching about her. And he probably isn't because of that.
Oh, shit, we had a scare the other day. Hermans and Josh and Sam came over to muck around a bit. We went out to the oval and we didn't notice because she had her sunglasses on, but Sam passed out. We had to revive her slowly with water and take her back to the house. Dear fuck that was scary. Jesus, it could have been so much worse...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 pm

How did she pass out?

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Heat stroke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Honestly, What do you think the cause of your being depressed is?

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Probably loneliness and lack of self-esteem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 am

Why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 pm

When did you start feeling depressed?

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Probably just over 12 months ago now. Again, why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevinkevin Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 am

What do you think sparked all this?

(Trying to be helpful).

Kevinkevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 am

Undoubtedly, Eliza's "interest" in me. Her giving me attention made me realise what it is like to feel loved, which started all this, and was the biggest curse placed on me, because I'm destined to be alone. Were I not a bigger person, I'd hold that against her, but it really wasn't her fault.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum