Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 8 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 am

He whimpered just a little as he was kissed, stepping closer to her.
"Please... Let my first kiss be a little more memorable than that..."
He leaned down and kissed her deeply, amazed by his ability to do so.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 8 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Happy to comply Amanda kissed him back, her arms moved around his shoulders, earning a small woo-whoo from the dispersing crowds. Primape snikkered and returned himself to his pokeball. Amanda didn't notice as this kiss almost litteraly took her breath away.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Damian's arms moved around her waist, holding her close, not wanting this to end. He held the kiss for as long as she let him, blushing deeply as he felt her warm body so close to his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 am

Eventualy Amanda had to break the kiss to breathe again, feeling somewhat light headed after the kiss. "Damian...W She whispered his name so softly she wasn't sure he would hear it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 am

Damian was bright red and almost out of breath. He breathed heavily, partially because of the energy spent, and partially from embarrassment.
"Y-yes?" He had heard her, but thought it was to get his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

Amanda blushed even more and thought for a moment. "Will..will you help me trian harder? so I can be as strong as you?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 am

He smiled, his words coming much more easily as he spoke about something he was comfortable with.
"Of course I will."
He was slightly less red now, but still blushing visibly.
"We'll start tomorrow. Before we face the gym leader..." He snapped his fingers as he tried to remember her name.
"...Elesa."
He realized his hands were still around her waist and, as good as it felt, he wondered if it made her uncomfortable. The instant he thought this, his hands moved away; he wanted to keep holding her so badly, but he thought she might think he was creepy or awkward if he did so.
"Um, so, can I crash on your couch in your hotel room again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 am

Amanda missed his hands the instant they left contact with her but she said nothing. "Of course you can. There's always room for you, but I got a double room so there is another bed for you this time." She smiled and wondered if taking his hand was a little awkward at the moment. Deciding against it she just lead him to the hotel she was staying at in the middle of the city.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 am

He followed, wanting to take her hand, but scared that, again, she'd find it awkward. He figured since she wanted to kiss him, he might have a chance, though, so he'd ask...
And then they were there.
"Um..." He blushed and turned to her.
"Before, when I was... I mean, we were... Wait, I was... Holding... You..."
It was as though every word was a hard battle fought.
"And I... Moved my hands away... It was because... I thought you might be uncomfortable with it... Um... What I wanted to ask was... Did you mind?"
He wasn't sure that his nervous stuttering really got his point across, but he'd never been that comfortable around the opposite sex, and he really, really hoped she'd pick up that he liked her more than he was capable of expressing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 pm

She looked ot him as they walked. "Mind? I uhmm actually liked it..being held like that. It was nice." She blushed deeply and chanced moving her hand to his, holding it lightly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm

"Oh... Well, maybe..." He trailed off, but his sentence wasn't important anyway.
He felt her hand move to his own and he blushed and smiled in a way that he was more than certain made him look completely stupid, but he didn't really mind. He was just happy that she was showing him affection. He clasped her hand a little tighter, smiling as they walked together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm

She wanted to know what he wanted to ask but kept walking, using her card key to enter an outside lift to take them up to her room somewhere in the middle floors. It opened up to a nicely fitted out room with two beds, a sofa, tc, kitchen and bathroom.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am

Damian didn't want to leave her side right now, as sitting on the couch felt rude. He turned to her.
"I..." He couldn't believe how much difficulty he was having with this.
"Um... I... Changed my mind about the training thing," He sighed as he managed to get that out in one piece.
"I will still help you but... I'm... Having real difficulty... Talking to you."
As if she hadn't noticed already, you idiot...
"Um... Can you... Help me... Speak to you?"
It honestly felt like speaking another language; every word needed to be calculated, but not because he wasn't sure if it made sense or not, but because he was so scared that he might offend her or come off the wrong way. He knew she wouldn't be offended by much deep down, as they'd been merely friends until recently, but he wasn't able to get past it, although he was certain he'd be doing much better than he would be with someone he wasn't already so close to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 am

Amanda looked back after putting her pokeballs on her bedside table and sat on the edge, looking at him. "Help you talk to me?...well if it's for training just talk to me like you would talk to your pokemon..that may help. Uhm otherwise I'm not sure how to do that..I'm still me, you never had aproblem talking to me before.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

"I never knew you were interested in me before..."
He said flatly, doing the same with his various bits and pieces.
"No-one has ever... Expressed interest in me before... So I guess I just don't know how to react..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 am

She blinked, she never thought of it that way, and just when had she become so interested in him? maybe it was always there just now it decides to show itself. "Well..no matter what happens we are still friends...if we work out together or not. Right?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 am

He turned to face her from his bed and smiled.
"Right."
He sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
"I don't wanna cook tonight... Do you want to go to a restaurant? I'm sure a city like this would have some nice ones. I'll pay for it, since you're paying for the hotel and all."
He smiled and stood up; it was only 5 in the afternoon, but he was hungry and liked to eat at sunset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

"Uhm yes I think there are some nice resteraunts..let me whip up some poke food first so our pokemon don't go hungry." She called out all her pokemon and went into the kitchen, using some pokepellets and berries making new kinds of food for each pokemon, even Damian's. She placed the bowls down so they could all get to them easily then went back to the room. "Ready when you are."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 am

Damian sent out Leeroy and had him eat quickly; he wasn't sure if the floor was capable of holding him. He returned him afterward, apologising, and sending Pika and Ginger out to play with Amanda's pokémon while they ate.
"Ok, ready."
After they'd shut the door, he smiled warmly at her.
"Thanks for making my pokémon food as well."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

"You're welcome." She smiled as they took the elevator down to the ground floor, heading outside again, the evening was still prety warm but much fewer people were out and about right now. "Uhm there's a couple of resteraunts I know of..what sort of food are you in the mood for?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 pm

"Um, Whatever you'd like, as long as it isn't spicy or seafood... Although I am always partial to Italian food..."
He smiled, and focussed hard. He had to build an extreme amount of courage, much more than he thought should be necessary, to reach over and take her hand gently in his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 pm

She smiled brightly and squeezed his hand gently. "I love Ittalian food, I know this amazing place.." She rushed to where there was a small, not so busy ittalian resteraunt near the west side of the city and went inside. "I came here after you left to get your badges, they do amazing Lasagne."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 am

He felt something melt inside him when she smiled after he took her hand.
Maybe she likes me somewhere near the level of affection I feel for her...
He yipped a little when she tugged him, but followed just behind her, never letting go of her hand, as though it was his lifeline.
"Oh, it looks nice..." He looked the restaurant over briefly.
"Do you know if the staff actually speak Italian? Or is it just a western place?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

"All the chefs are Ittalian but the waiters are students from Unova, they work here as part of an exchange programme, i was talking to one of the girls working here, if they show great skills they go to Italy for a month to work in real resteraunts there. Isn't that cool?" She smiled while looking for a table inside.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

Damian cocked an eyebrow as they sat down.
"Skills? Like as a waiter or waitress? Why would that get them to Italy?"
He shuffled a little in his seat; is this a date? Did he ask Amanda out without even realizing it?
"I only asked because I like to order in Italian in Italian restaurants."
He smiled and poked his tongue out cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next