Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 24 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 am

He smiled as she blushed; she was just the cutest thing. He leaned over her and kissed her lips tenderly.
"Don't be so embarrassed. I think you're so cute and beautiful like this. I love it so much, I love you so much. And I love making you feel good. So..."
He backed off and knelt at the edge of the bed, rubbing his hands over her thighs as he planted teasing kisses over her belly, slowly getting closer to her sex but never quite getting there.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 24 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm

She smiled back and kissed him too, almost moving her head up to continue it as he moved down, her skin getting goose bumps as he teased her with kisses. She closed her eyes tight, trying not to squeek from it, her womanhood becoming quite hot and slick from the teasing attentions.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

He took the first two fingers of each hand and drew lines over her thighs and inward to her sex, gently using them to massage her outer lips gently; he loved the feel of her hot flesh under his hands, and her feminine smell, oh, it was so primal, it made him almost hungry.
He then leaned down, and kissed her clit, and slowly began to kiss and lick it, and the areas of soft, pink flesh below it, around her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Amanda squeezed her arms together, causing her bust to swell slightly and shuddered. "Oohh, D-Damian m-more please!" She begged, almost whimpering for him, her lower lip trembling slightly in a pout.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

He watched her as he licked over her most sensitive areas, letting out a little moan as she squeezed her own breasts together. He refocussed, now wanting to give her even more pleasure. His hands spread her lips apart as he began to lick faster over her clit, and slowly down toward her entrance, licking over her as he now rubbed her delicate button with his fingers. He kissed her exposed, pink flesh as he continued to rub her faster and faster, gently dipping his tongue inside her and licking whatever of her inner walls he could reach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Amanda almost screamed but covered her mouth with both hands, whimpering behind them and bucked her hips slightly, the stimulation just pushing her over the edge and giving her sweet release. She was breathing hard like she'd just run a marathon.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

He smiled as she stifled her scream, gently lapping over her sex and drinking down all her sweet love juices, licking her clean, before cuddling up to her.
"Did I do a good job, Amanda?" He kissed her as his hands gently glided again over her belly.
"I love to please you, it makes me feel so good to watch you writhe like you do... You're so cute and sexy..."
He blushed as he said this and kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

"Mm-mmhmm" She nodded, kissing him back, her brain not quite capable of any coherent form of language yet. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close, just needing some security right now, not that his technique of distraction didn't work wonders.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

He hummed happily as she held him, his hands moving up and down her back.
"I love you so much... You're so beautiful and cute and I just love you to pieces..."
He kissed her cheek and her lips, loving the feeling of her naked body pressed up against him. He pulled his shirt off over his head before going back to massaging her, now even more excited as he felt her soft breasts pressed up to his skin as they embraced each other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

"Love you too." She mumbled into his collar bone, returning his kisses but always moving her head back there, being as close to him as possible, taking in his scent and his heat, just everything about him washed over her making her putty in his hands.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:01 am

He stopped kissing her lips so she could snuggle into him, holding her close and gently running his fingers through her hair.
"I love you... I love it when I can hold you like this, it makes me feel..."
He stopped and kissed her head.
"I... Tonight. Tonight I want to show you how much I love you..."
He blushed hard but continued.
"I want to give you this... I want to share this with you, so you know how much I love you... Tonight... Okay?"
He was shaking just a little, but he still held her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 am

Amanda looked up at him as he spoke, big blue eyes glistening for him. She kissed him softly on the lips and held him tighter. "Thank you, I'd like that very much."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:39 am

He smiled.
"I think... I think I'm comfortable enough with you that even if I'm bad, that you won't hold it against me... Would that be accurate?"
He kissed her hair again, loving her soft scent as her beautiful body moved gently under his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am

"Of course not, and if you are it doesn't matter you can't get worse, only better. Which I look forward to." She nuzzled him happily and held onto him, her left hand running up and down his arm.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am

He smiled as she rubbed him and he slowly moved his hands over her back.
"You have beautiful skin. And a beautiful body. A beautiful everything, really."
He kissed her cheek, blushing just a little.
"Can I say this without sounding like a pervert? I think you look even more beautiful when you're naked... Just you, not what you wear or how you hold yourself... Just you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

Amanda's cheeks blushed deep red when he told her that but it did make her chest swell somewhat with confidence. She slid her hand down, gently tugging his shirt, wanting to see him naked too but her hands shook so much she couldn't quite remove it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

He blushed when she tugged at his clothing.
"You... Want me...?"
He didn't really need an answer, he was just nervous again.
He pulled his top off over his head, exposing his chest for her, and he slowly wormed his way out of his pants, leaving just his underwear.
"These too?"
He asked, a visible bulge in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 am

She smiled and nodded, movingher hands over his chest first and kissing his skin all over, gently nipping occasionaly to make him jump.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 am

He wriggled a little under her touch, letting out little gasps whenever she nipped at his flesh. He lowered his underwear and put them aside, exposing his maleness, which brushed against her thigh as he held her, making him blush with embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 am

Feeling him against her leg she let out a soft moan and kissed his lips once more, hungrier for him then she'd ever been before.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

He kissed back, his hands moving down her back to gently cup her cheeks and squeeze them gently, rocking his hips against her side.
"Maybe... We can do this now, then..."
He blushed; he was hoping he'd get time to psyche himself up for this, since he was still petrified. He moved his hands up her back again, holding her close as he grinded his hardness against her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 am

She could only nod and gently parted her legs for him, biting her lower lip gently, bracing herself for what she knew would be a slight pain when he entered.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

He was shaking quite noticeably now, very stressed.
"I... Um... Okay..."
He blushed profusely as he lined himself up with his hand to make sure he didn't mess it up, and pushed in, feeling himself burst her maidenhead and reflexively winced, even though it was her who would be in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Amanda yelped and held onto him tightly with both, arms and legs. She whimpered for a moment but was starting to relax as the pain ebbed away to nothing. Once she'd taken a few shaky breaths she nodded to him and kissed him gently. "You can move now."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

"O-okay..." He whimpered, closing his eyes to muster the effort required to push himself the rest of the way in, loving the way her soft, warm, wet walls gripped him as he hilted in her. He stayed like this for a few moments, partly because he liked how it felt, and partly because he was still very scared. He then rolled over so he was on top of her, since it would definitely make it easier, and looked down at her under him; she looked so beautiful, even more so like this. It was like she had no problem making herself vulnerable for him, so he had to at least try to please her. He closed his eyes again and pulled out most of the way, before thrusting back in again.
In, out, in, out...
He was shaking and had to focus hard just to not be petrifyingly scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next