Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 23 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

While Damian moved Gary sat with Primape and spoke to him gently, with Juniper making some notes for him.

Amanda looked at Damian with her hair covering most of her eyes. She looked away again and leaned her head against the wall. "I don't deserve to be a trainer..I neglected poor Primape for so long and he's..he deserves a better trainer then me."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 23 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Damian stepped into the bathroom, opening the door to the shower and turning the water down to a gentle stream so they could speak more easily.
"Amanda, don't beat yourself up... You just thought it was his nature, it isn't your fault... Besides, at least you got him the treatment. Some people wouldn't. Please don't cry..."
He reached up and gingerly touched her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:36 pm

She turned to look at him again and sniffled, leaning into his hand. "But what if he causes another pokemon's death? I don't want to have to go through that again..I just cant..and I don't want to release him in case he gets worse." She closed her eyes wanting to just forget about it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Damian turned the water off completely and wrapped her in a towel, then stepped into the shower and held her tight.
"It's gonna be okay, Amanda..." He told her quietly, "You've got him help now, that's what matters. It'll get better, I promise, okay?" He kissed her wet hair and smiled to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 am

She looked up at Damian watery eyed and lowered her head to his shoulder, starting to cry quietly, sliding her arms around him, hoping he didn't mind getting his shirt wet.

Juniper and Gary looked at each other after the long talk with Primape and trying to understand the route of the problem, he was highly protective so that was one, combined with his natural temper it just added to the rage. But why he used his full strength to the end was still somewhat of a mystery to them. The more they tried to find out the more reserved Primape became.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 am

Damian smiled and held her close, his clothes going a bit soggy from a combination of her tears and her having just left the shower, but he didn't mind. He just held her tight and let her cry, kissing her every now and again.
"It's okay, Amanda..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 am

Amanda jumped out of her skin when her Primape came crashing through the door and into the bathroom, he jumped up and pushed Damian back and squeezed himself onto Amanda tightly, making her slip onto the tub on her backside. She was fine but extreamly startled by Primape's behavior, he was nuzzling her chest and crying just about as much as she was. He was quickly followed by Juniper and Gary who were looking astounded.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 am

Damian hit the bathroom sink and felt his spine bend uncomfortably; he wasn't seriously injured, but in a reasonable amount of pain.
"Ow..." He went to stand and winced, leaning against said sink.
"What the hell did you two do to him?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 am

"We didn't do anything, he started to get fidgity when we asked questions about amanda then when we told him we may have to take him away from Amanda to wotrk on his anger issued but it seems he's just very over protectve of her and may possibly have affections for her. It's not uncommon."
Gary sniggered at that but got a slap to the back of the head of Juniper. "Act proffesional at least and giggle in your spare time jerk. Now Amanda..You need to decide to do what's best for Primape..we may be able to give you some items to help your primape if you choose to keep him, or we can take him for..a month or so to administer more thurough treatment. I'll give you some time to think about it." She appologised to Damian and walked out, pulling Gary by the ear before he could utter a snide comment.

Amanda sat there blinking and looed at her Primape who was continuing to nuzzle her defencivley.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 am

Damian looked over at the Primeape.
"Do you think he's maybe jealous of us?" He asked Amanda.
" 'Cause, you know, I wouldn't stand much of a chance if he wanted to attack me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

She looked down at the big fuzzball and petted his head. "He may be but he would have attacked you allready by now if he wanted to...but he knows you make me happy so I don't think he will." Primape looked up at her then looked over to Damian. He got up and helped Amanda up then Damian, pulling their hands together and looking up between them appologeticly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 am

Damian focussed on the Primeape.
"You're probably going to have to try not to try to kill other people's pokémon anymore. Otherwise you'll have no choice but to go into the therapy. So, yeah... Stop it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am

Primape lowered his head and scuttled off to the other room, leaving them alone. He put himself iside his pokeball and went to sleep.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am

He frowned.
"I didn't want to insult him... I just wanted him to, you know, stop trying to kill pokémon..."
He turned to her and smiled.
"But he does seem better than before."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am

Amanda nodded and looked at damian with a small smile. "I hope so. I think I'll see what items the proffesor was on about to see if they help him. But I'l talk to her in the morning.." She pulled her towell around herself a little more and headed into the bedroom to get changed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 am

Damian grinned cheekily and crept up behind her, swiping her towel and grabbing her naked body.
"Mmm, let me see your gorgeous body again..." He purred, kissing her neck from behind her as his hands ran over her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Amanda squeeked in surprise and her cheeks flushed instantly, as did most of her body. She looked over her shoulder at him and blinked questionongly, but smiled none the less. The kissing and rubbing caused her to let out a soft moan of pleasure, leaning into him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

He heard her moan, the sound starting to make him hard immediately.
"You've got such a good body, you know that?"
He was furiously embarrassed, but genuinely enjoying himself, and he sensed that she was as well, so he wasn't about to stop. He continued rubbing his hands over her, one of them rubbing lower toward her sex, the other higher, toward her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

"Mmmmf!" She bit her lip and pushed her hips forward slightly, into his hand. She was loving this, it felt just amazing, his warm, slightly rough hands on her ody, it sent shivers right up her spine.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"I love you, Amanda..." He hummed quietly, kissing her cheek as his hand gently tickled her soft, outer lips, his other gently gliding over her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

"Nng love you too ah. Tease." She blushed even harder and gasped gently, her arms moved up and held onto the back of his head gently, not wanting him to stop.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

He blushed and nuzzled her cheek, his hand gently spreading her lips apart with his index and ring fingers, his middle finger softly stroking her soft inner parts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

"Ahh!" She jumped when his finger brushed over her clit, making pleasure surge through her, she wanted to turn around and take this further but dared not move in case he stopped.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 am

He smiled; he could make her jump from the pleasure he brought her. That made him feel really good. He walked her slowly to the bed, making gentle strokes over her sex, before letting her go.
"I'm gonna lock the door, and when I turn back around, I want you lying on the bed, spread apart, so I can work over you..." He whispered in her ear before nibbling it just a little.
"Okay?"
He turned away and licked her sweet juice from his fingers, locking the door to their bedroom and turning around again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 am

Amanda whimpered and felt no need to be defiant. Panting still from his atentions she managed to shakily lay back and parted her legs slightly, face all red with shyness right now. She held her arms up near her chest and watched Damian come closser.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next