Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 22 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Damian didn't mind being underground, but he did mind the height, or rather, depth. As soon as he looked at the mine shaft he nearly passed out, and clung to Amanda so tight it probably hurt her, his eyes closed as he whimpered quietly.
"Tell me when it's over, please let it be over... Is it over now? No, it isn't..."
It was quite apparent that he didn't like heights.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 22 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Amanda couldn't speak herself but held onto him too, once the lift stopped she hurried off with him and stood opposite clay on his battle arena. This time no one was watching except the referee. "Ready when you are Clay. Damian." she looked at him, speaking softly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Once they were on the ground again, a few deep breaths let Damian regain his composure. It was height that he feared, not depths, so being miles underground didn't bother him in the slightest.
"Yes? Oh, did you want to do another tag battle?"
He was too busy trying not to die or fall or die by falling to remember that they were actually here for a reason that wasn't giving him a heart attack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

"Isn't that what we agreed on? I thought you wanted to double team all the way to the elite four?"

Clay listened in and interupted. "A double team would be a first in Unova to win the championship if ya did son. IT'd probably make things easier but the Elite four aint no pushovers. Ya still need to get yer badges. I have no objections to takin on both yall."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

"Wha-... Whe-..."
He thought; this was certainly a spanner in the works. His plans had focussed on just one-on-one battles; he rarely played doubles except in some random sim-based tournaments. He was going to have to do some serious thinking, maybe even swap partners... She probably didn't realize how big a change this was. For now it didn't matter, though, he supposed. He'd be able to do this on singles skills alone.
"Okay." He nodded, but his distance was obvious.
"Are you ready, then?" He drew Pika's pokéball from his belt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Amanda noticed his change in attitude and thought, maybe he didn't want to battle with her. Then again he didn't train with her either. She sighed. "I got this..don't worry." she steppe donto the battlefield alone and let her primape out first. "Ready Clay."

He nodded and sent out his palpitoad first, it warbled happily and stood strong ready to fight, her primape lifted his fists ready to attack.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

"Nooo..." He whined, stepping up to the field with Amanda.
"I'm sorry... Please let me battle with you, Amanda... We're together, right? You and me. All the way."
He kissed her and smiled.
"Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 pm

She nodded and looked back to the battlefield, the confused and irritated referee nodding to clay who sent out his excadrill. "Allright ya soppy love pidoves get on with it."

"allright..Primape close combat get in there fast!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm

He smiled; why did he care, anyway? Who cares about strategy as long as he gets to fight alongside Amanda?
"Go, Ginger!" He called, tossing the ornate pokéball in which she was kept. She howled as she entered the battlefield.
"Okay Ginger..."
He quickly checked his opponents' types in his pokédex.
"Flame Wheel on Excadrill. Amanda," He turned, "Focus on Palpitoad."
He realized he might have spoken a bit harshly.
"I mean, if you could, please."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

She nodded and just called to Primape to block Palpitoad's Muddy water from Ginger.Primape took the hit to Keep Ginger gry, holding her over his head. When the water subsided he put her down and furiously flung himself at Palpitoad again without command, using his rage attack. "PRIMAPE!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Damian saw this; she really needed to sort this pokémon's issues out.
"Ginger, tel-" He didn't even need to finish his command; she already knew she was breaking up the fight. She teleported in between Primeape and Palpitoad, kicking the former away from the latter and standing in front of the Palpitoad, growling at Primeape.
"This really needs to have something done about it..." He told Amanda with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"I know..but I don't know what keeps causing this to happen..I know Primapes have tempers by nature but I just can't figure out why he gets this way.Primape return.." Shecalled him back and sent out Ambipom. "sorry Clay will Palpitoad be allright?"

"He'll be fine missy, he's taken worse a poundind's then that..some punkkid with green hair came by not a few days ago, wiped the floor with poor Palpi here. But he got right back up after a good rest." He called back his Palpitoad and sent out Krookorok.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Damian always hated ground and rock types, since he liked fire types. Clay's pokémon were no exception, especially since Ginger didn't really have any type-effective moves.
"Okay, Ginger, back to the plan. Flame wheel at Excadrill!"
She barked and curled up, flames pluming around her as she rolled toward the Steel-Ground-type.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"Ambipom double hit and make it fast." Ambipom lept at Krookorok and used it's tails to pummep it's long snout. The crocodile pokemon's head flipped upwards, unable to block the move with it's tiny arms. "That's it keep going."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Ginger's wheel closed in on the Excadril, chasing it as it tried to dodge the attack; it was fast, but Ginger was faster. She connected and burned the Mole-pokémon, giving it no time to recover as she immediately went into a Double Kick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:48 pm

"Allright Ambi use Return!" (I know it sounds like I'm randomly changing moves but just thinking it's possible to use Tm's here quickly.)

Ambipim's tails glowed slightly and became a blur as they struck Krookoroc relentlessly.
Clay looked impressed but ordered his next move. "Both of ya'll use Bulldoze"
Excadrill used it's claws to strike the ground and rushed forward at Ginger, Krookorok snapped it's head down and charged aswell, it's heavy footfalls making the ground shake.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:51 pm

The sudden attack caught the small canine off-guard and she was knocked hard off her feet. However, Damian didn't see this as a hindrance, rather, as helpful.
"Teleport above Excadril!" He announced, "And then Double Kick!"
The dog did so, the speed from her being knocked away transferred into momentum as she came down on top of the Mole with a solid kick to the head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Ambi was holding Krook's jaw shut with his tails and watched Ginger knock out the mole pokemon. "Ambi use dynamic punch!" The monkey smirked and punched the croc right in the nose with his little fist, making him confused. He let go and the croc ran into the wall, knocking himself out in the process. The referee anounced the winners and Clay withdrew his pokemon. "Some very nice mvoes there from those foregn pokemon. I award ya both with this badge, if ya see that green haired kid, knock some sense into him too would ya?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Damian was sick of everyone talking about this guy; maybe he just had "too-many-villianous-teams-syndrome", but he just didn't want to hear about it.
"Thanks Clay," He nodded his head as he took the badge, "But if you don't mind, I think Ginger is going to Teleport me out of here... Too nauseating for me to travel on that elevator again..."
He turned to Amanda.
"You ready to leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 pm

She nodded and took hold of his arm ready to teleport with him outside. Once back in the pokecentre she opened up her badge case and polished up the badges she'd got, her ribbon cases sitting beside her needing some attention themselves. Her Primape was sittin on the floor beside her looking down, thinking he'd be getting a telling off for over doing it again.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Damian picked up Ginger and she teleported them all to the pokémon centre, whereupon she immediately needed to be healed, as teleporting that far had exhausted her.
Damian sidled up to Amanda and pointed to her Primeape.
"I think you'll need to contact the professor again about him," He said quietly so the pokémon wouldn't overhear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

"The proff is probably mad at e allready for not meeting th-"
"Therapist. Yeah she is. Thought I'd find you here.." Proffessor Juniper walked up to them and looked down at Amanda sternly, making the younger girl look away. "I warned you if you didn't handle your Primape properly we would have to take him away. Now I have here the pokemon Therapist mister Gary Oak." Amanda looked up and saw Gary looking at her in the typicaly smug way he always did, though in a slightly more concerned fasion, more for her primape then her she was sure.

"Proffessor why him?" Juniper actally snapped at Amanda explaining exactly why. Glaring back at the proffessor Amanda left, he rPrimape getting up to go after her but looked up at Gary, it grunted remembering loosing to him once when he was still a wild mankey.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Damian frowned.
"Gary? But you're, like, league champion several times over... Why would you bother doing something as lame as Pokémon therapy when you could still be travelling and completing the pokédex?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Gary looked at Damian. "Being a trainer is all well and good but no one can do it forever. It's fun while it lasts but in the end you find what you really want to do. I wanted to help and study pokemon, and I found I had a knack for finding out psycological problems with them. Not that you'd understand of course, I'm surprised Amanda got her mankey to evolve, took her long enough." Primape screeched and threw a punch at Gary, however the bo quickly extended his hand and pushed the glove down, making Primape miss. "Iclearly he is being over protective..and you still hold a grudge against me don't you?"

Primape glared up at Gary and they just stared each other down for the longest time.

Amanda was back int he room and standing in the shower, having the water run full blast to block out any noise, she just stood there trying to mask her own tears and hoping she'd just wash away with it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 pm

It was only then that Damian noticed Amanda had disappeared to where he could only assume was their room.
"I'll be back in a minute..." He said quietly, excusing himself and going to the room.

"Amanda?" He called, opening the door. He heard the shower going hard, and wasn't sure if that meant she was okay or not. She'd left the door ajar, so he peeked in and saw her in what probably wasn't a fit state.
"Amanda," He said just loud enough that she'd hear him over the top of the water, "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next