Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 21 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm

She looked at him and filled up even more, burrying her face again she sobbed softly into his shoulder. "I can never. Ever. Thank you enough Damian..Really I can't."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 21 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm

He smiled and held her tight.
"As long as you love me, every moment is worth it. But it's going to be hard, gruelling work, okay? Like nothing you've done. Especially leading up to it. The last few weeks are going to be your personal hell. But if you listen to me and take all my advice and do all my training, I'm gonna say you've got at least a 50/50 chance of winning, and those are pretty good odds in my book."
He kissed her over and over, stroking her softly and holding her tight, hoping to make her feel safe and loved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 pm

After a few more minutes of sobbing and calming herself down Amanda finaly became tired enough to sleep there, head on Damian's chest, muttering thank you's till she was deeply out of it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Damian never stopped stroking her and kissing her, making sure every moment in her vulnerable state that she felt safe and comforted, and when she finally fell silent he closed his eyes too, falling in to a deep and pleasant sleep with the beautiful girl laying on his belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Up, dressed, showered and raring to go Amanda was almost bouncing in excitement, ready to beat the gym Leader Clay. Her primape was at her side, jabbing the air ready to go too.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Damian was a lot slower, wanting to be intimate with her, but she was too full of energy, so he let it slide and got dressed.
"Alright, alright, don't get overexcited now. Besides, we're not challenging him until later. We're going training for now, but since it's a Gym and all, if you ask at the lobby they have a training room you can use."
He slung his backpack over his shoulders; he normally wore a black top with a blue jacket and red pants, but today he was wearing a black top with a red jacket and blue pants; his spare set. He found this ironic but most would just find it stupid.
"Okay, then... Wait, what about... Oh, nevermind. Come on, I'll get you set up and training and then I'll get us some breakfast, okay?"
He started to walk to the gym with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 pm

She smiled, too excited to stay still, she happily approached the gym with Damian, her primape in tow, the big ball of fluffy fury stretching and limbering up for the day's training and battling.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Damian opened the door for her and her Primeape, and asked for access to the training room from the receptionist. She pointed them in the right direction and Damian followed this to the room; the floor was dirt and had an arena painted out. There were no seats except a few benches against the wall, and the field was dotted with rocks. On the far side of the room were some punching bags and target dummies.
"Okay... I'm gonna get us some food. Amanda, your Primeape is plenty strong enough, but I'm sure it will have difficulty trying to get those big fists to connect with small pokémon. So I think you should send out your Chimchar or Ambipom... In fact, Ambipom, and have it throw some little rocks into the air. Your Primeape then has to punch them so they hit those targets on the far side of the room. Accuracy is very important for big pokémon. It sounds complicated, but your Primeape will get it, trust me."
He was about to leave, then turned back around.
"Oh, why don't you give it a few goes so you know what you should be doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 pm

She got the idea fairly quickly and thought about how to go about executing the task. She sent out Ambipom and told him what to do, The little pokemon scooped up the stones from the field and piled them up neatly ready to throw them. Her chimchar stood beside ambipom. "Allright, Chimchar could you use your ember to make argets for Primape? Ambi cyoud you throws the stones towards Primape." She turned to her Primape then. "Try and hit the stines with your close combat move and get the stones to hit chimchar's ember attacks. Can you do that?"
Primape screetched happily and readied himselt, her pokemon got to work then, timing things differently every time, keeping each other on their toes. At first Primape missed the stones or they hit the wall to the sides, he got one ember disc which made his confidence rise.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am

Damian watched, nodding with approval.
"Okay, he'll probably get used to this after a few minutes. Try and have the targets move then, and also have him hit the rocks through the disks and at those punching bags on the far wall."
He slapped Amanda's back to tell her she'd got it under control.
"What do you want for breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 am

She smiled and nodded, watching her pokemon and giving them their commands for training. "Uh..a bacon sandwich would go down a treat right about now. And a cup of tea please Dame." She grinned at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek before returnng to training.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am

"Okay sweetie."
He let that slip past his lips without thinking about it, and hoped she didn't mind. He left quickly in case she did.

He returned a few minutes later with her food, carrying the tea in one of those take-away coffee cups.
"Here you go. I wasn't sure how you liked your tea so there's a milk thing and sugar on top, see?" He showed her.
"I'm gonna eat mine over there," He had more bacon and eggs, and he indicated toward the bench.
"Keep training Primeape for another ten minutes or so, and I'll sort out something for your other pokémon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am

Amanda nodded and took a bite of her sandwich between looking at what her pokemon were doing then calling out another command to make it harder. After she'd had her breakfast and was running up and down the side of the field to make sure she knew every possible flaw in her technique.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 am

Damian watched her; she was really going at it, but did she realize that she'd have to keep this up once a week until they got there, and then every day? He hoped so, or she'd be spent.
"Amanda, come here!" He shouted to get her attention. When she sat on the bench he kissed her cheek.
"Pace yourself, okay? We've got a long way to go and if you work yourself to hard you'll crash before we get there. Besides, even if you lose, there's always tomorrow. Okay?"
He kissed her again.
"Right. You're not using Chimchar for this battle, he's weak to ground. So he doesn't need any training today, since this is Gym training. So Ambipom should..."
He thought quickly.
"Ambipom needs strength training, since he's already pretty agile. So have him work the punching bags. And Pansage... Pansage probably needs to focus on his grass attacks, since ground is weak to grass, so have him practice his Vine Whip on those rocks. If his strength and accuracy look okay, then focus on the dexterity of the vine, make sure he can control it well and manoeuvre it well. Then you should almost be ready."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 am

Amanda smiled and blushed from being over excited and calmed herself down. "Uh..I sent pansage to my mum so she could look after him for a little while. Besides he looks a little too young to be battling gyms. Ambipomand Primape can handle it, honest. Ambipom is normal so ground doesn't have a huge advantage, and Primape is a fighting type so as long as he gets the first hits he should be able to sweep through them. Right?" She asked, feeling a little unsure.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 am

He frowned.
"Yeah, but it's always good to have a back-up, especially a strong back-up. Nevermind, they can handle it. Good work picking that, by the way."
He smiled at her, she really did know more than she gave herself credit for.
"Okay then, well have Ambipom work on his strength anyway, and Primeape on his speed, since they're slow pokémon by nature. That way you will get those hits in. And remember, a fire that burns strong burns out, so burn slowly for longer, and you can flare bright at the end before your heat dies out."
He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 am

Amanda nodded and stood back up, kissing his cheek before going over to help her pokemon and got an idea. "Ambipom Primape I want you to battle each other, Ambi I want you to try and use your tails to hit Primape's fist gloves, Primape after five minutes switch to trying to catch Ambipom. Like playing tag, if you catch him, fime more minutes of boxing practice for Ambi." They both looked at each other and nodded, going to the middle of the grounds and starting their sparing match.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 am

Damian cocked an eye.
Clever. I'm surprised she's never won before. But then again, maybe she never understood the magnitude of the training required.
He watched her pokémon train.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

Amanda watched too, thinking about her contest battles, when she trained for them she only really had to come up with pretty moves, not hard, then the battles she just did her bet to avoid attacks and get her opponant to have a lower score then her before wasting time till the round was called. She'd get a flawless win most of the time unless she was up against someone who knew her tactics and wirked against them. This however was different, she needed her pokemon's strength more then ever, and though she was under alot of pressure now because of N, she still felt like she'd enjoy taking on the gyms and the elite four.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

After about an hour of this, Damian called a time-out.
"You're pokémon'll be tired, even if they're not telling you. Give them a break for 15 minutes and resume for another half an hour, then a break for half an hour so they can cool down and you'll be ready to take on Clay."
He walked up to Amanda and petted her gently.
"You did well. I'm surprised at how well you can get them to train. Now it's just a matter of how hard you need to push. And it's quite hard, I can assure you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:49 am

She called the pair back and gave them some poffin's she'd kept for them as a reward, Primape liking the spicy ones and Ambipom enjoying the sweet ones. She also gave them a bottle of water each and petted theit heads lovingly. "I can't thank them enough, they do everything I could ever ask of them and more." Her Ambipom climbed onto her head and gave her a hug, she hugged back giggling a bit. "Thanks for helping me train Damian."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am

He laughed and waved his hand, as though batting the compliment away.
"Oh, please, I barely did anything but get you breakfast. You and your pokémon did all the work. Besides, it's not over yet. Celebrate when you're finished, not when you're ready."
He stood and stretched.
"The problem with going around all these regions is that I have to start over every time... But then if I didn't, I'd wipe the floor with everyone I met." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 pm

She smiled brightly and hugged him tight. "Allright. Mister bigshot."

After a few more hours of training Amanda gave her pokemon a long rest up in the pokemon centre before going back to the gym to challenge Clay. She spoke to Damian too about her contest battles andsome friends she made in hoenn and Johto.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Damian had fewer stories to tell, owing to the fact that he rarely made friends. It took time for him to form bonds with people, time that being on the road didn't allow, except for his pokémon, which is why he felt so bad about leaving them in the PC. He figured all the money he made winning championships could go to buying a private island in the Pacific somewhere for him and all of them. Maybe Amanda, too, depending on how well things kept going between them.

They arrived at the Gym again early in the afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Clay was waiting at the gym for them and tipped his hat, walking inside and waited for them to pas through all the elevators to get to him. They were simple enough to navigate, but being so deep underground made Amanda feel a little nervouse and clostraphobic.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next