Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 30 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"Zekrom, Fusion Bolt!"
From the sky, a blue ball of lightning shot toward Reshiram, piercing it's fire attack and smacking it hard in the chest, before returning to stand before Amanda. The huge, black pokémon roared at the sky, and Damian landed next to Amanda, catching himself carefully so he wasn't injured.
"Are you okay?"
He turned to Amanda and checked on her briefly, before turning back to N.
"Hey, you! This is for all those times you hit on MY Amanda! Hear that? She's my girl, and you can go fuck yourself! Zekrom, Bolt Strike!"
The black pokémon's tail glowed and span, and lightning leapt off it as it launched itself toward Reshiram.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 30 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Amanda mearly nodded and watched the two pokemon battle before them. N looked taken aback and stared at Damian wide eyed. "But..you were not the destined hero..ho..why do you have Zekrom?!" Reshiram flew up to avoid another attack and waited for N to command him. "Dragon breath!" The white dragon opened it's maw and purple flames streamed out like liquid towards Zekrom.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 am

"That would be because I know how Pokéballs work... You know, since I'm a trainer and all."
He watched N; he knew his lore, but not his moves and stats. Dragonbreath was super-effective, but weak. And dragonflame was neutralized by more dragonflame.
"Zekrom, Outrage!"
The black dragon roared as it coated itself with similar purple flames, launching again at Reshiram, diving straight through it's attack, and seemingly boosting it's own by using it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 pm

All Amanda could do was watch as the battle litteraly began tearing the place apart. She called out Joltic to use her electroweb to stop falling debris from hitting both trainers, but got caught herself. She felt her left shoulder pull out of it's socket and screamed. The dragons continued fighting, even using moves neither trainer gave.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

As soon as Damian heard Amanda scream, he ceased caring about what was going on between N and himself. He turned and saw her caught under debris, his body instantly flooding him with Adrenaline. He practically fell over himself getting to her, bracing and lifting the huge stone off her arm. When she moved it, he dropped the rock again, helping her to her feet.
"Amanda..."
He saw her arm was dislocated, so he gently took it and popped it back into place; nothing serious, fortunately.
"Are you okay? Nothing else hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

She screamed again when he pulled the sore joint and whimpered, shaking her head when he asked if anything else hurt. A bit bruised but nothing felt broken. N had stopped Reshiram aswell and looked over to them, he looked slightly confused and watched as Amanda looked around franticly. she tried to move the stone again that Damian had moved, with a tremendous amount of strength her body shouldn't have had she flipped the rock over and burst into tears. Her Joltic had tried to keep the rock from hurting her and the poor thing wasn't moving. Falling to her knees she scooped the little spider gently into her arms and wept for her fallen friend.

N told reshiram to stand down and he walked over to the two of them, almost not believing what he saw. But before he could utter a word Ghetsis had entered the room and pushed N aside roughly, Damian too and pulled Amanda up by her hair and pushed her head towards Damian and N. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CARLESS TRAINERS ARE LEFT WITH POKEMON. This is why stupid children should never be entrusted with them. Free from this suffering."

N was shaking looking at his father with an undetermined expression, though it was clear he was not liking this situatgion at all and he couldn't watch Amanda struggle anymore and slapped his father's hand off of her, however that earned him the same across his cheek.
"You dare dissobey me?!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 am

Damian looked at the crushed pokémon with horror, then to Ghetsis, who handled poor Amanda with such disgrace. Now, he wasn't one for violence; battles were one thing, but he'd so rarely endorse actual harm that it wasn't really an option in most situations. But the normally unassuming and aloof boy was now steaming with fury, so much so that his eyes almost glowed. He took another pokéball from his belt and, with all his mustered strength (which was a lot as adrenaline flooded him once more), smacked Ghetsis across the back of the head with the solid metal sphere. He followed that up by yanking the older man's head around and smacking him across the face with it, then dropping it and hitting him with his bare fist. He winced as the skin on his knuckles tore, but Ghetsis' head twisted with a sickening crack which knocked him unconscious.
"Scum," He spat, turning to N.
"You want some too, you bastard? I've half a mind to fucking rip your teeth out one at a time for what you did to Amanda and all the other trainers you hurt."
He gritted his teeth as he seized N by the throat, holding him tight in one hand.
"Well? Answer for your injustice!"
Behind him, Zekrom roared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed May 02, 2012 9:56 am

N winced and held Damian's hand. "This is not what I wanted. I wanted people to relenquish their pokemon peacefully. I did not want to use force like this. I'm sorry! I really am...that poor pokemon risked it's life for her trainer..I could hear her the whole battle and it..I..I was wrong."

Amanda looked between them and gently put her hand on Damian's and pulled his hand away from N. "This is not his fault..Ghetsis made him into this, he filled his head with the idea. Let him go.." Her voice was cracked a little from crying and screaming. Her little Joltic still laying in her other arm.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am

Damian tentatively released N, turning to Amanda.
"If I take her to the Pokémon Centre here, they might be able to help her..." He said hopefully; the centres at the Leagues had the best medical staff as the fights were always intense, and he wasn't sure the pokémon was completely gone yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed May 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Amanda shook her head. She lifted Joltik's front leg and it was not a pleasant sight. The pokemon's body had been crushed almost flat. "There is no way she could have survived that. I know bug pokemon are strong but not that strong. She's not breathing..Joltik.." She lifted the little thing to her face kissing her head gently and holding her close. She'd grown rather attatched to the little bug over the last few months. Primape pulled himself out, distressed at his trainer's crying and looked around at what had happened. He sawN thn looked down to Ghetsis, giving the old man a kick in the stomach in anger. He picked up the sage and began marching off with him to hand him over to the Gym leaders.Amanda followed behind him ready to go hime about now. N turned to Reshiram and climbed upon it's back. Leaving the castle and indeed Unova alltogether.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Damian stepped toward Amanda and wrapped his arms around her gently, holding her close; he knew she'd need the support right now, and he wanted nothing more than to make sure she felt safe and comforted right now.
"I'm sorry, Amanda... I should have tried harder, I should have paid more attention... It's my fault..."
He kissed her cheek, looking down at the poor pokémon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"No..I shouldn't have let her out, she was so small and all the debris was just massive. I don't blame you Damian." She sighed, trying to calm herself down and put on a brave face as they walked out of the castle to see the gym leaders and the elite four apprihending all the plazma memers, even the sages were being cuffed and taken away.

In the pokemon centre the nurse asked if Amanda wanted to keep Joltik's ashes or have them placed in celestial tower. She opted for keeping them since her plan was to go home after her pokemon were healed up.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Damian returned Zekrom and followed her. She seemed to be taking this too well. He hoped she wasn't repressing her emotions or anything.

When he caught up to her in the pokémon centre, he watched her silently.
I guess she's leaving now... He thought as he watched her. He'd never even considered the possibility of her leaving before. But now it was occurring, he wasn't sure what to do. Would she come with him to a new region? He doubted it. And he wasn't sure he wanted to give up his dream of pokémon mastery just yet. So what now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Amanda looked up after a long silence. "I think I'll be going home..weather I stay there for long I don't know..I'll be getting a boat first thing in the morning. If you want to stay in another room tonight I'll understand. I'm a mess of a trainer. I really shouldn't be training pokemon. I'm not cut out for it. I'm not like you." She lowered her head, this was the final defeat she could take, she was broken and accepted it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:09 am

He stepped closer and held her tight.
"No, it's my fault... I promised you something I wasn't sure I could deliver. I got your hopes up and let you down. I'm sorry, Amanda. I failed you. But you're not a mess. You just need more practice. You think I've not had my pokémon die before?"
His voice cracked a little toward the end, showing he was still beat up about it.
"Look, if that's what you want, I won't stop you... But I don't think I can just pack up and leave. I'm not that sort of person. I'm here 'til my pokédex is full again. So..."
He looked at her; he didn't want to have to say that they'd be parting ways again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 am

She looked up at him, mild disbelief on her face. But she knew he'd tell her the truth, regardless of the situation. She stepped towards him and held onto him tightly, squeezing herself against him like she wanted to be a part of him and never leave.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am

"You don't have to make things harder for both of us..." He whimpered, holding her back so tight he felt like they'd fuse together. He kissed her head softly.
"I didn't want this to end so soon after it had started..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 03, 2012 2:11 pm

"I'm sorry.." She sniffled and shook her head before letting go, heading up to her room, she hoped Damian would follow her but she didn't hold her breath. She curled up huging her pillow and wept silently, her pokemon had let themselves out of their pokeballs and were looking at her sadly, trying to sooth her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Damian debated just leaving, but he thought that would be rude. On the other hand, he didn't want to have to stretch out the pain of leaving her for any longer than he had to. He sighed and followed her slowly to their room, finding her on the bed. He laid down with her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight, his hands softly rubbing her to try and calm her down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Amanda jumped when he held her but after a moment or two she calmed down enough to look at him again, face soaked from crying so much, but it seemed she didn't have any tears left. Her throat was too dry to speak so she faced him fully and burried her head into his neck, looking down at his chest.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm

He just kept holding her, and when she turned to face him, he softly ran his fingers through her hair. He made sure to hold her close, trying to avoid thinking about this being one of the last times he might get to do so.
"I don't want to leave you, Amanda... I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm

She held onto him tightly and whimpered. She loved him too, so much, and everything they'd been through together, she wouldn't trade it for the world. She didn't want him to leave but she didn't have the heart to travel with him anymore, or even on her own. She wanted to go home, help her mom with her pokemon raising on their small farm.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 am

The more he thought about the problem, the more he thought he should be angry, not sad; How dare she make him choose between her and his dream? How dare she force him into a position where he had to make this choice?
No, that was overreacting. She was sensitive and he was being selfish. Still, this was only his first love. Maybe it wouldn't be his last?
Don't kid yourself. No-one else is ever going to love you. She probably doesn't. She just says it to make you feel better. You're so pathetic. No wonder she wants to leave, any excuse to get away from you.
He tried to ignore these thoughts as best he could as he comforted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

Either Amanda was oblivious to Damian's slight change in demenor or she had allready fallen asleep in his arms, her hands held his shirt tightly like it was her only life line. HEr eyes were closed but her breathing was shuddery and uneven.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:59 am

When Damian's thoughts finally calmed down and he had regained his foothold in what semblance of sanity he possessed, he noticed she was shuddering or shivering or something-ing.
"Amanda, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next