Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 31 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

She jumped and looked up, she'd been sleepingand not too well. "Yes I'm..I'm fine..sorry." She sighed and laid her head on the pillow again, looking up at him with watery eyes. She didn't know what to say or do with herself, she felt like a huge part of her life had just been ripped from under her feet.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 31 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

"You're breathing funny..."
He sighed and looked at her; he didn't want to look at her anymore, it just made him hurt more and more to know he had to leave her, and he just wanted to get it over with so he could get on with trying to forget her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

She looked down and turned to faceaway from him. "Sorry if it bothers you..all I do is upset you..maybe we should just..go our seperate ways from here?" It caused so much pain to say but it was inevitable, she felt like the only light in the world had just flickered and burned out.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 am

"That's not true..."
He told her, sighing.
"But you're right... I can't stay with you if you're going home, and you don't want to stay with me... So I guess it's better that I left..."
I don't want to leave...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 am

She didn't want him to go either but leaving tomorrow would only hurt more if he stayed. Why did she have to be such a fuck up of a trainer? Once he'd gone she found sleep was about as possible as flying through the sky on a brick.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 am

He left her room, but as he closed the door he didn't know where to go.
Well, I'm at the league, and I have all 8 badges...
He walked outside the pokémon centre, looked at his belt, and decided he'd do the only thing he knew he could do well; battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 am

Amanda watched from the pokemon Centre window as Damian battled whomever wanted to or even wild pokemon coming in from victory road. Perhapse she should leave tonight? It would make thngs less painful maybe? She wrote a little note for damian and took her things, spoke to the man in the pokemon centre who's Kadabra would return her to whatever town she wanted. She picked Castelia so she could get on the first boat to pull in.
Within seconds she was ont he docks and heading towards the cruise ships ready to leave. She headed up onto ne that would take her back to Johto.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 am

It was 3 in the morning when Damian was crowned League Champion of the Unova region for that year. Honestly? It was televised and he did an interview, but it all seemed hollow. It was supposed to be Amanda's victory, not his. He got his dream, and where did it take him?

That afternoon, he laid in front of the League, staring at the sky.
"Now what? Now where? Now who?"
He said to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 12:29 pm

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE THIEF GET BACK HERE WITH THAT!" A man shouted from behind where Damian was laying. A scruffy looking girl with long green hair was running from a hiker with his back pack. She wore a grey beanie hat on her head, a pale blue baggy shirt and orange shorts, with darker blue boots on her feet. She looked behind to see how far the hiker was behind and just missed stepping on Damian. Instead she lept over him and over the cliff, sliding down backwards, using her free arm and feet to keep traction on the edge as she descended.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Isn't it funny how questions are answered sometimes?
Damian leapt to his feet after hearing the shout, running after the girl with excitement and following her down the side of the hill, using a similar method to her. He lowered himself so he sped up, getting to be level with her and looking down to where the land flattened out.
"Stealing's wrong, you know!" He called at reasonable volume so she could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 12:38 pm

"Survival means using anything necessary to stay alive. Watch out for the tree." She jumped further down, landing on the edge of the second cliff and leaping straight out. The girl held up a premier ball which let out a honchkrow, it gripped her shoulders and began gliding down towards the base of the mountain.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Damian dodged the tree, only just, and followed her with his Hydreigon. When he landed, he blocked her escape route between her and the Victory Road cave; if she went the other way, the guards at the gates would stop her.
"Hold up. What do you mean survival?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 12:54 pm

"What do you think it means genius?" She looked back at the gates then to th boy blocking her path. "It means instead of buying things I take what I need because I don't have a penny to my name. That and I will not take money from trainers I defeat, it's extortionate and a stupid rule to follow." She looked at him oddly as if he looked familiar, her amber coloured eyes burning through him while she tried to remember, but nothing came up except. "So you're the new champion. Congrats."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:58 pm

"Well, then, if you won't accept a victory gamble, will you accept charity? Or perhaps I could 'buy' that bag back off you, since it's not yours anyway."
He buffed his nails against his shirt when she congratulated him.
"Yeah, well, I hope I have a little more sway here now. Everyone treats me like I've just started training. Who're you, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm

"I do not accept nor give charity, and the guy shouldn't have left the pack out in the open like he did. It's his own fault. To be honest I don't much care for champions, they get pretty big headed and it annoys me. I'm Bailey." She took a sandwich out of the backpack and started eating throwing the pack back at him. "Here if you want to be a good boy take it. I got what I wanted out of it." Then turned her back and walked out of the gates, since she was exiting the gate keepers couldn't really stop her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 pm

He almost didn't catch the bag.
"Yeah, well people who complain about not having money but who won't take it annoy me!" He called back.
Wow, what a brilliant comeback. I'm sure she'll be icing that burn for the rest of her life.
He sighed and had his Hydreigon fly him back to the top of Victory Road, and began to call for the hiker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 1:12 pm

The hiker was complaining to an officer. "It's allright sir we've been after this girl for some time, chased her through Johto and Kanto before she got here." The Hiker spotted Damian and ran over to take his bag and checked it's contents. "Thanks bro..dammit she took my sandwich, my wife made me those!"

The officer almost laughed but shook her head. "You saw her then? Where is she heading?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Damian nodded; He was pretty sure a sandwich wasn't something to get too worked up over.
"She was heading out the Victory Road gates. If you radio quickly, you could get the guards to stop her. Or I can catch her if you want."
He looked past her briefly.
"What has she done in those other regions? Just more thievery?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 1:35 pm

"Well yes, but she only ever steals food. But we need her for questioning aswell. We've heared rumors that she may be an ex team rocket admin but we can't confirm it since all the pictures of her are very bad quality so we cant confirm it that way. She was found in goldenrod in the abandoned bike shop, a few short weeks after an incident on cinibar island, an unknown pokemon blew up the old mansion and left the island, she was reported fleeing the scene but the whitneses were unreliable drunks."

Bailey had got through the gates but could hear police sirens. Groaning she fled into a narrow opening that lead to a grassy knoll near the entrance to victory road gates.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

He nodded again.
"So do you want me to go help catch her or not? 'Cause, you know, I'm quite capable."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

"It would help yes, but the police have been informed allready, unfortunatly the police aren't the only ones after her. Lets hope we get her before the others do."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm

He frowned as he mounted his Hydreigon again.
"Who else is after her?"
The pokémon's wings beat impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

"Apparently team galactic from the sinnoh region, however they sustained alot of damage last year so they shouldn't have arrived here yet, if they have her trail at all."

Bailey sighed in relief as the sirens died down and left her alone. She tood up and started walking towards black city, it was quite a walk but it wasn't a problem.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:48 pm

"Right... Okay, I'll go see what I can do."

After almost an hour of searching, he thought he saw a girl similar to the one he'd seen earlier, walking through the dense forests off the main routes. He had his Hydreigon land to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Bailey spotted the dragin but wasn't all that worried. She waited for him in fact and stepped out from the trees. "You know guys following a girl around could be seen as fairly crepy you know."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next