Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 32 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Damian chuckled as he got off the dragon.
"Hehe, yeah, maybe, if you were the one with the order from police. But you aren't. I am. So, are you gonna come quietly or will we have to do it the hard way?"
He smiled at the double entendre.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 32 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Fri May 04, 2012 2:30 pm

"Actually I prefer to do things 'My way.'" She opened another pokeball and her Sneasel came out and immedietly used a blizzard attack. It froze the immediate area and provided anough cover for her to duck back into the trees, Her sneasel riding on her shoulder using slash to put anything and everything in Damian's path.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

"Alright, 'your way' it is then." He said after recovering from the chill. He was about to mount his Hydreigon again, but the dragon was a little worse-for-wear after the ice-type attack, so he recalled it and sent out Ginger.
"Okay, Ginger, let's catch up. See that girl up there? Teleport us to her."
Ginger barked and leapt into Damian's arms, and in an instant his hand fell on Baily's hat, swiping it, and hoping she had enough of a personal connection to it to care. Most trainers liked their hats.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 am

"Mistake." Bailey turned around quickly and her leg struck his chest hard, senging him into a tree. Her sneasel kept Ginger from attacking her directly by using fury swips to keep her busy. Bailey stood over Damian and took her hat back, placing it back on her head. "No one but me touches the hat. You may have to remember that unless you want a kick to more sensative areas."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 8:27 am

"Uff," He groaned as he hit the tree, getting to his feet.
"Well, maybe you should come quietly and I wouldn't have to touch your personal stuff."
He dropped another pokéball from his belt, and Pika sprang into existence.
"Pika, Thunderbolt that Sneasel."
She charged and fired a Thunderbolt at such an angle that if Sneasel dodged, it wouldn't hit Ginger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Sneasel was fast and returned to Bailey in an instant. "Night shade." Their surroundings became very dark very quickly, only Bailey and Damian were visable, along with the pokemon. "I will not come with you at all. I take food to live, I do not steal anything of more value so putting me under arrest would be a waste of police time, why they are after me is a mystery. Oh and I wouldn't move if I were you Sneasel's night shade is his second strongest attack."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Damian had to stop himself from laughing; he had a pokémon literally from the books of legend, which had a war so massive it tore the region into existence, sitting on his belt and waiting to obey his every beck and call, and she thought her Sneasel was a threat to him?
"The police say you have connections with Team Galactic, or know something about them. Look, how about you come in for questioning, and if you're cleared on the Galactic charges, I'll make sure you get food, sleep, and that you walk out free. Deal?"
He held out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 05, 2012 11:20 pm

"Sorry dude I've spent three years on the run and I have no idea why, at this point I know I can't trust anyone else other then my pokemon. As for Galactic, they caught me once asking for information I couldn't give them. Naturaly I escaped, they have really bad grunts, they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery. So if you will excuse me I will be on my way." Sneasel ended the attack which caused either a severe headache or nausia in it's targets just long enough for Bailey to get a running headstart and back onto her honchkrow.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

The attack caused a headache, and the fake headache caused a real one. Damian had to rest against a tree until the painkillers he'd taken dry from his bag kicked in; damned headaches.
He figured the girl was more trouble than she was worth, especially since he had no real idea where she was going, and she'd had a good headstart on him. He sighed and laid on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 06, 2012 1:17 am

Bailey was in Black city by early evening and found a decent spot to hang out, it was a fire escape above an alley, it was cold but so were most nights. At least she wouldn't be noticed up here, she rolled up her sleeve to see an R shaped burn on her skin, she still wasn't sure what it was or where it had come from. She didn't really remember much other then waking up one day in goldenrod city with naught but the clothes she had and her pokemon Sneasel. Everything else was a painfull headache that caused her to pass out if she tried to think about it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 7:07 am

(If N was using Reshiram, that would mean the world is Pokémon White... So Black City wouldn't exist?)

That evening, Damian had made his way to a metropolis he'd seen on the horizon from the back of his Hydreigon. Black City, it was called. Beautiful place, lit up like something from Tron at night. He loved it to pieces, and immediately stocked up on the rare items from the market, before finding a luxury hotel to stay in. His room was large and warm, and had a great view of the city, but the room itself was still sleek and dark and fit in with the rest of the city without losing it's sense of warmth and safety.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

( In the games maybe but in the anime/manga it's still there, white forrest is just below that)

Bailey wrapped herself up in a thin sheet and huddled up as close to the wall as possible. Not the most comfortable of places but it would do for now.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm

(Oh, right)

The next morning, Damian awoke feeling no more refreshed than usual, but glad he'd chosen a high-quality hotel. He looked out the window of the apartment; normally, mornings were too bright and hot for him to enjoy, but the darkness of the city made it almost seem like late afternoon already. He might just have to live here, it was so perfect.
He briefly surveyed the morning, trying to avoid looking too far down due to his depth aversion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Bailey was awoken by pidove's cooing in her ear. She packed up her things into a small bag and vaulted over the railings, looking around the city for something to do.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Damian showered and brushed his teeth, dressing and going down to the streets to look around. He decided to go out for breakfast, found a nice café, and ordered some bacon an eggs on toast. He sat outside and watched the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 am

Bailey felt her stomach churn and wrapped her arms around it, it began to hurt badly and she doubled over, her Sneasel squeeked seeing her in paina nd he tried to pull her off the road away frm cyclists. He cried out loudly hoping someone would help. "SNE SNE!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:23 am

Damian perked his head up, hearing a noise on the edge of his vocal register; it sounded like... Shouting? In a city like this, he doubted anyone would help, so immediately left his breakfast and broke into a run, quickly dashing toward the sound. When he saw Bailey doubled over, he ran to her side, taking her hand.
"Squeeze if you need an ambulance," He said calmly; pokémon centres had given him medical training.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 am

Not missing a beat Bailey squeezed tightly, her face contorted in pain, baring her gritted teeth. Sneasel looked up at him cautiously and stood by his trainer's head protectivly, ready to fight if he needed to.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 am

Damian flicked his Pokégear from his pocket, checking their adress on his GPS before dialing the number.
"Yes, Ambulance please... Yes, at 239 4th Street... Looks like a stomach problem or maybe a heart attack..."
He was so glad for his training, this would have absolutely freaked him out before it.
"Quick would be nice..."
Moments later, sirens could be heard, rapidly getting closer. Damian knelt down to the girl.
"It's gonna be alright, Bailey. They'll take you to the hospital and pump you full of good stuff, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 am

She looked up at him but didn't aswer, Sneasel was trying to use a very very small blizzard attack to cool her down as they carried her into the ambulance. Sneasel then looked at Damian, wondering if he'd be coming with her to the hospital.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 am

He looked down at the Sneasel; He'd always thought they were quite cute, but their sneakiness was off-putting to him.
"Come on, buddy, let's get your trainer fixed up. She'll be okay, I promise."
He picked the small pokémon up and lifted him into the ambulance, sitting beside the paramedics.
"What's wrong with her, do you think? I just guessed."
He hung up his pokégear, too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am

"Malnutrition leading to an acute apendicitus. (Can't spell) Hopefully we can get her to the hospital before it explodes, we may need to put the anesthetic in now if that's the case." The second paramedic nodded and put an oxygen mask over Bailey;s mouth and nose, unable to safely inject her in a moving veichle he used the oxygen mask to give her chloraform before setting it back to oxygen.

Sneasel shivered and looked worried for her, then looked up at Damian thankfully.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 am

Damian shook his head.
"She's too proud to take help. I offered her food and rest and she refused. Ughh."
He took the tiny Sneasel's paw and held it.
"Don't worry buddy, she'll be okay. But I need you to do something for me, okay? When she wakes up, she's gonna be really angry, because I'm going to pay for all her treatment. But you have to convince her she needs my help, alright? I have lots of money and I can take care of both of you if you want to stay around, but she's too proud to take my help, so you convince her, okay? Otherwise this might get worse."
He turned to the paramedics.
"Operations take a few hours, yeah? Mind if we see her in, then go get something to eat? Calm the little guy down, I think, and he's probably as hungry as she was."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 am

The first medic checked her bag and found a reciept. "Turns out the only thing she buys is pokemon food. Guess that's why then, she puts her pokemon first. But this bill is a week old so I have no doubt her pokemon may be hungry, do you know how many she has?"

Sneasel nodded to damian and watched as Bailey closed her eyes, put into a deep sleep in preperation for her operation.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 am

(It's unlawful for them to go though her stuff, but whatever...)

"I've seen two, this one and a Honchkrow."
He turned to Sneasel.
"Buddy, does your trainer have any more pokémon than you and Honchkrow? Use your fingers."
He held up three fingers to indicate how he should tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next