Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 12 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:54 am

Damian smiled cheekily at her when they uncoupled and when the door dinged, he immediately fell back against the wall, looking as though nothing had happened, and pulling it off quite well except for the blush across his cheeks.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" He asked as they exited the hotel, stepping closer to her and holding her hand.
I can't believe I even COULD do it...

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 12 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:13 pm

She gripped his hand and smiled up at him with a blush of her own. "Uh huh. It was exciting." She giggled and almost walked into a lamp post but just moved closser to damian to avoid it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

He smiled and blushed when she sidled up to him, even if it was just to avoid an obstacle.

In a few minutes they were outside the theme park.
"The gym is in here, right? I suppose it's some supplementary thing like the other few... Wait... Oh, it isn't a ride, is it? I hate rides..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm

"There is a rollar coaster to get to it. But don't worry I'll be riding with you. I don't really like them either." Amanda opened the door to the gym and looked inside seeing the track suddenly light up and a rollar coaster cart pulled up in front of them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 am

He sighed.
"Brilliant..." He muttered under his breath.
He looked at the glowing rollercoaster complex and smiled just a little; he had got the architecture spot-on in his opinion. He loved glowing, futuristic-looking things, and this was right up his alley.
He stepped into the cart first; even though he was scared, he'd always noticed that he was more confident around the opposite sex, but it didn't take him much to guess why.
"Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 am

Amanda smiled and stepped in behind him and pulled on the safety bar. "Ready when you a-AAAAAAAAAH!" The cart took off at speed right away and started zooming around the tracks, taking on loop de loops and almost vertical drops. The cart stopped inside a massive arena surrounded by Elesa's adoring fans. The leader herself was standing in a spotlight at the other end.

"Ah double challengers. Very well, a two on two battle we shall have. four pokemon, well two each for you two." She struck a pose that sent the crowds wild. Amanda stumbled out of the cart trying to find her legs then stood upright. "Ready damian?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am

Normally, he would have just curled up in a ball and cried, but the fact that he was able to maintain stalwart was indicative of the composure he could hold around her in the face of his fears.

He emerged a little rattled but otherwise fine.
"Um, well... What type is the Gym? I assume it isn't Water, Fire, Grass, Normal or Bug, but that still leaves my two guesses, Electric and Steel. I'd probably lean toward Electric..." He thumbed Leeroy's pokéball on his belt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Elesa smiled and nodded. "You guess correct, I just adore electric pokemon, their spark just makes me want to do the best I can every day. I hope you feel the same about your pokemon. Now then you may choose your pokemon."

Amanda smiled and called out her Primape, looking to Damian to see who he'd choose.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

"Okay then," He nodded, and unclipped Leeroy's pokéball.
"Go, Leeroy!"
He tossed the pokéball in front of him, and it bounced, sending out his pokémon, before rolling back toward him.
He stood beside Amanda, waiting for Elesa to choose her pokémon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Amanda smiled at him and looked at Elesa as she sent out two Emolga. They hopped on the spot and squeeled happily. "Allright then sweethearts, you get the first move, show me your combinations."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Damian looked at the squirrelly pokémon.
Well, they have to be electric... Electric-Normal?
He took out his pokédex. Electric-Flying.
Bollocks
He heard "combinations"; weren't they those lame things that co-ordinators did in contests? Yeah, he wasn't about to sacrifice strategy for prettiness.
"Leeroy, Head Smash!"
The facial armour of the Lairon glowed a brown colour, and it began to charge at the little pokémon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 pm

( I meant combination of us using attacks together not just prettyfying it)

Amanda knew Primape was at a disadvantage here but was hoping Elesa didn't call out too many flying attacks. "Primape close combat!" She watched her pokemon charge forward to the squirrells and begin throwing punches. The little pokemon flew upwards avoiding the attacks.
"Emolgas use charge." They began drawing in electric energy, using each other as a conductor.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 am

(I know, but my character only knows them as useful for contests and not practically)

He sighed; Why didn't he guess that was going to happen?
"Um..." He had to think on his feet a little.
He tapped Amanda's shoulder.
"Hey, get your Primape to stand on Leeroy, and use Overheat. I'll get Leeroy to Earthquake, and hopefully it will send fire shockwaves around, since neither of us have a very good chance of hitting them with physical moves."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 am

Amanda was surprised Damian knew of Primape using overheat and nodded. "Primape jump onto Leeroy!"
When the monkey pig landed on the steel type. "Now use overheat on the Emolgas!" Primeape looked odd then focused on the squirrels and began powering up his overheat.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm

(You used it in our battle, remember?)

Damian was about as unsure as Primape as to whether or not this would work.
"Leeroy, I need you to try and channel that fire into an Earthquake, one that will hit those flying pokémon!"
The Lairon focussed, and dug it's feet into the ground.
As Primape unleashed it's Overheat, Leeroy shuddered, and the fire ran across the grooves and joins in his metallic body, and into the cracks that had formed around him. The ground then began to shake and crack, and the fire spread through these cracks, the earth in some places glowing red hot. The fire seared along the channels until it culminated on the other side of the field, in two fiery geysers centred under the two opposing pokémon, excess fire blasting outward, making the entire display look a lot like two, fire-based fibre-optic lamps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:25 pm

( oh ya)

Amanda blinked, not believing it actually worked. "Whoa..Primape come back." She switched her primape out and sent in Aipom. "Allright Primape wont be much good for a little while so Aipom will have to fill in."

Elesa returned her pokemon and smiled. "Now that is a spark. Go Blitzel! Joltic you too darling." The large Zebra and little spider stood on the field and cried out ready to battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm

(You mean Ambipom, don't you? Since he evolved in the Big Stadium yesterday)

Damian thought about using Earthquake to hit both of Elesa's pokémon and probably knock them out, but he decided against it to avoid hurting Ambipom.
"Go, Ginger!" He cried and tossed the pokéball around his neck into the battlefield after returning Leeroy. Ginger howled as she entered the field, excited to be given a turn.
Damian quickly took out his pokédex and scanned the two new pokémon; Electric and Electric/Bug. He figured he'd take the easy one out first.
"Ginger, Flame Wheel on the little spidery thing!"
Ginger barked and curled up, flames engulfing her as she rolled across the field toward Joltik.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

( yeah. Sorry i'm a little forgetfull lately)

"Ambipom use double slap on blitzle!"
"AMBIII!" The monkey lept at the zebra who was charging up for a wild strike but was distracted by repeated hits to the face from Ambipom's tails. "Yeah keep going!"

Joltic tries to use struggle bug to get away but gigner was far too fast and she got hit. She curled up on her back and tucked in her legs, having to be withdrawn.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 am

(Yeah, I noticed. ^.^)

Damian smiled; this was just too easy.
"Ginger, Ambipom is using Double-Slap, so teleport over there and use Double Kick!"
She did, and alternated her rear-leg kicks with Ambipom's slaps, brutally punishing the Zebra pokémon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 am

Elesa smiled. "Discharge."
Amanda's eyes widened and she looked at Damian. "Get ginger out of there. Ambipom look out!"

The monkey looked at his trainer and jumped back to avoid a ball of lightning expanding rapidly out from the Blitzle, the blitzle began to glow and changed form to a zebstrika. "Whoa.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 pm

"Ginger, Tel-"
Before Damian could even finish the word, Ginger had done so herself, but tired herself in the process. She panted a little as she regained her strength.
"What?" He thought aloud, responding to the pokémon evolving.
"She'd have to have planned that! But how could she have known? Does she just have a whole load of them, ready to evolve, in her storage system?"
He turned to Amanda and frowned.
"The gym leaders here are strange."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:53 pm

"They are whole lot tougher and more strategic then any other gym leaders. Thats why Unova is the most popular region..This pokemon is very very fast so we need to come up with something to slow it down..think Ginger has enough fire power to cause burn?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 pm

"Burn lowers Attack, not Speed," He replied simply, thinking.
"Okay. Have Ambipom put it's tail or arm on Ginger, and tell it to get ready to attack."
He planned on teleporting the both of them just in front of Zebstrika, making it unable to react quickly enough to dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Amanda felt dumb for that remark but quickly regained herself "Ambipom grab hold of Ginger!" HEr pokemon nodded and lept onto the growlithe's back. Thinking of how to use Ambi's attacks to the best of this situation.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 am

"Right, Ginger, I want you to teleport in, and use Return!"
The growlithe barked, and disappeared, reappearing in an instant before the Zebstrika. She charged at it, knocking it's side, and letting Ambipom get in close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next