Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 26 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

"Here," He pushed Primeape aside and untied Amanda, petting her head gently.
"I'm so sorry, Amanda... Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 26 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm

She shook her head and flexed her hands to get some feeling back in her arms. "No..I'm fine..but..he will if I keep battling gyms with you.." She didn't look at him, she didn't want to see the hurt she knew would come.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Damian clenched his hands into fists.
"You're going to keep battling with me, Amanda. And we're going to win. And I'm going to protect you. If he wants to hurt you, he's going to have to pry you from my cold, dead hands, you understand? I'm not going to let you out of my sight until he's dead or in prison."
He was so angry with that idiot right now he could have exploded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm

She looked up at him. "He threatened to kill you if I kept batteling with you..I don't want that to happen and I wont let it...please understand you are the most important person in my life I don't want to be the one at fault if anything happens to you..plesase I have to fight alone from now.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 pm

He put his arms around her gently.
"Amanda, I want to do this with you... It's our thing now. That idiot is not going to kill me, and he isn't going to kill you, either. Okay? I want to battle with you, I want to help you make your dreams come true... And no green-haired fool is going to stop us, okay?"
He kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Amanda sighed, there was no way to convince him otheriwise. But she was frightened, very very frightened of this N guy, and his plasma goons. They wern't messing around anymore, not like rocket or magma.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 pm

"He's just one of those stupid 'villainous' team leader people..." He continued, "They're all mad, and I've knocked off 2 of them, so I don't see why I can't pull off a hat trick, even if it means calling in my pokémon from old travels."
He rubbed her back slowly, hoping to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 pm

"He's not like the rockets or magma, or aqua, or even the galactics..he'll stop at nothing.." She shuddered a bit as if having that insight to N disgusted her. "And those three guys in black, they just poof, here then pof gone...These guys really frighten...me.." She looked to her Primape who was speaking softly to her in his poke lanuage, nudging her gently to ask if she was allright.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:01 am

He sighed.
"They're all the same, Amanda, trust me. He'll go down in the end, and it looks like it'll be by my hand or yours. We have 3 cities to go, then the league, and then we can get away from that freak."
He rubbed her hand.
"Come on. We need to..."
He looked at Pika.
"Pika, do me a favour? You're a faster runner than I am, go back to the centre and chuck my pyjamas in my bag and bring it here. Then we should have everything. Since the next city is on the other side of this cave, it'll save time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 am

Amanda watched the little yellow pokemon nod and dash off, then sighed, leaning back against the wall. She jumped feeling something clib up her arm, a Joltik was on her shoulder nibbling on her ear, it looked friendly and it was sparking slightly, the jolts felt like a massage over her arms. "Thanks lil guy." It hissed and shook it's head. "Oh sorry, thanks girl. Do you want to come with us?" The little spider jumped happily and crawled into Amanda's shirt, making her giggle. "No not in there.." She took out a luxury ball she'd kept for a while. "Here." The spider tapped the ball and was pulled inside, making happy clicking noises.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 am

Damian recoiled a little when he saw the spider; he'd never like bugs or Bug-Pokémon, and this was no exception.
"That thing might almost be cute if it wasn't a spider..." He pulled a face.
"This whole place is weird... The sooner Pika gets back with my stuff, the better. We can get out of here..."
The floating rocks and glowing walls were creeping him out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Amanda looked around and upat the rocks. "They look kinda beautiful, the way they glow and float like that..." She braced her hands against the wall and slowly got to her feet, getting some feeling back in her limbs from where they'd been tied. Primape kept her bag on him so she let him stay out of his bal for now.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Damian sidled up to her, putting her arm around his shoulder and his around hers.
"Come on, brace on me, we'll walk together. Don't want you falling over, do we?"
He smiled and kissed her; he was really worried for her, but trying not to let it show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Amanda smiled and walked with him, slowly so Pika could catch up to them.
The Cave was beautiful in her opinion and the pokemon were interesting to watch. She wondered if her choice in raising only the monkey types was a good idea. They were her favourites, her babies but it didn't give her all that much of an advantage in battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 am

Damian, on the other hand, couldn't keep his mind off Amanda. He thought about how lucky he was that she'd have him at all, and how beautiful she was; how much he loved her hair, her curves, her silky skin, her pretty eyes, the cute sounds she sometimes made... And then how sweet and kind she was, how she tolerated all his nonsense and didn't mind that he wasn't very masculine and still loved him all the same...
She was definitely too good for him. If only he wasn't so scared of the prospect of sex with her, he might be able to give her back some semblance of the pleasure she brought him.
He realized he was tearing up just a little, so he quickly wiped his eyes so she wouldn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 pm

The Joltic let herself out of the luxury ball and crawled up onto her shoulder, making happy little clicks as she walked. She smiled and petted her fluffy head, having the pokemon nuzzle her cheek. "Affectionate isn't she?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Damian looked at the tiny pokémon.
"Maybe it's just making you feel comfortable so you'll let your guard down, and then it can wrap you up in silk and eat you..."
He really didn't like bugs, even though this was a spider. But he didn't like those either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Don't be so mean, pokemon wont attack humans unless they're threatened much less eat them. And bug pokemon are some of the nicest, with the exception of beedrill, they just naturaly have bad tempers. But the little ones are colony animals and like to be with friends. Thats why so many younger trainers prefer to catch them first." She smiled at the tiny spider who's brillient blue eyes sparkled. "Can you show us the way out girl?"

Joltic clicked happily and spit out her web at the ceiling swinging her way towards the exit to lead the trainers out.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

"You never know," Damian replied, "There's a first time for everything."
Nevertheless, he followed the spider, and heard "pikaaa!" in the distance.
"Pika!" He called, "Over here!"
In a few seconds, Pika was by his side, his pyjamas crammed into his bag as best she could manage.
"Good girl," He told her, picking her up and nuzzling her, getting little jolts from the pouches on her cheeks.
"You can walk with us to the next city, okay?"
She nodded happily and crawled up to sit on his shoulder as they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 pm

It didn't take long before they saw daylight again, there was an eerie quiet about the town they'd just walked into though, like something dreadful had just happened. "What the...I thought this was one of the busyest cities.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Damian frowned as he looked around.
"Well, I didn't think so, but they do have an airport here, so you'd think people would be around for that, at least. Maybe we can check at the pokémon centre?"
It could be seen at the end of the road, so he started walking towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

On the road a tal brown haired man was talking to a shorter female in a pilot's uniform. Amanda instantly recognised her as Skyla, the gym leader here. They were quite deep in conversation with concerned and worried expressions.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Damian, oblivious to this, continued heading in the general direction of the pokémon centre. Pika, however, noticed Amanda, and pushed his head.
"Hey, what... Who're they?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

"Thats Skyla the gym leader but I don't know who that guy is, he looks important though...do you smell smoke?" She looked around and could see the remenants of deep black smoke slowly dissapearing. So a fire maybe? but it'd been put out allready.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

The smell of smoke and ash barely touched him anymore, since he spent most of his time around Fire-type pokémon.
"Not really..." Pika nodded; she smelt it, too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next