Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 14 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 am

"Thank you," Damian bowed his head as he took the food and the little amount of change.
"Do you want to walk and eat or sit down?" He asked, taking a bite out of his bread; Ciabatta is a very heavy bread, but it is full of holes, so it doesn't feel that way. The holes poured steam as he broke the crust and he nearly burnt himself, but he had done this before, so he knew how to react. It is also quite rubbery, but he liked that sort of bread.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 14 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

"We could sit there where the guys are playing music look. Ther's a clown too." She smiled and headed over to the log seats and found space for the two of them, taking a seat to listen to the music.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:32 pm

He sat next to her on the log, loving how close she was to him. He was losing interest in his bread quite quickly.
"Um..." He said to get her attention, then blushed when she looked at him.
"I need to tell you something..."
He shuffled uncomfortably.
"I... I think... I think I love you..."
He closed his eyes again, like she was going to hit him, and hoped not for a "thank you" or "I know".

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Amanda blushed deeply feeling butterfy's fly around her stomach. She leaned towards him and kissed him softly on the lips, too stunned to speak so she hoped he got the message.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:18 am

When he felt the kiss, his heart broke; she didn't say it back. She didn't love him. How could he have been so stupid? It was so early, even though they'd known each other for so long... But that was stupid! Of course she wouldn't love him, how could she? Now he'd just gone and made a fool of himself.
He looked away from her and focussed on eating his bread and not crying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

"Damian...whats the matter?" She put her hand on his shoulder, afraid she's upset him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 am

"N-nothing," He replied, continuing not to look at her. It was probably better like this, anyway.
I mean, if she doesn't want to be with me, then she can go find someone much better. Not that that would be too hard. And by 'too hard' I mean 'impossibly easy' and by 'would' I mean 'wouldn't'. She's way out of your league anyway. Hell, you don't even have a league. You don't deserve a league. Speaking of Leagues, perhaps you should also just give up and go home while you're at it? I'm sure all the pokémon friends you abandoned over the course of the years would be happy to maul you to death when you returned. Have I ever mentioned how good a person you are?
If there was one thing he was good at, it was beating himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Amanda sighed and put her donut down and hugged him. "I love you too Damian...I'm sorry if I did something wrong.." She felt incredably guilty right about now and was trying to work out what she did that made him go quiet like this.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 am

"You're only saying that because you know you upset me..." He choked, trying to avoid crying or letting his voice falter as much as he could. In truth, the hug did make him feel better, but he was still hurt that she'd only said she loved him because she thought she'd upset him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:06 pm

She blinked and rubbed her hand down her face. "Damian you've known me since I was a kid and you know I do not say anything unless I mean it." She stopped realizing people were staring now and the musicians stopped playing. Embarressed she got up and ran down the rout towards the bridge.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

"Amanda, wait!" He cried, running after her.

He panted a little, but managed to catch her just before the bridge.
"Amanda..."
He took both her hands in his, forcing her to look at him.
"Please... Can we try this again?"
He breathed deeply and stepped in close to her; he could see the fine fibres in the irises of her eyes.
"Amanda, I love you. I love you and I want to be with you for a long time because you're beautiful and you're so cute the way you act, and you are so good to me and you have a great personality. I love everything about you, and if you feel anything even close to the way I feel about you toward me, then you'd make me happier than I've ever been."
He leaned in and kissed her gently, blushing from the amount of embarrassment and effort he'd had to go through mentally just to say all this to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Amanda had to stop a sob as he spoke to her and her eyes glazed over. She blinked away the tears and held onto him tightl, kissing him back with all the love she could muster. Once she had a chance to breath normaly again she looked back at him. "Damina I do love you too. You can be a bit quick to doubt yourself but I want to be the one to encourage you and lend you strength when you need it. If you would do the same for me."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 pm

He heard this, and it took a few moments for it to register.
When it finally clicked, he started to cry. Slowly at first, but it then built up, and then he was squeezing her tight and sobbing into her shoulder.
"That's all... I've ever... Wanted..." He choked between sobs, holding her so tight as though she might disappear if he didn't.
After a few minutes of this, he regained his composure.
"I'm... sorry..." He sniffed a little.
"I just... All I've ever wanted is someone who knows that when I say 'I'm fine', it means 'I'm not fine and I want you to talk to me about it'... Thank you, Amanda..."
He kissed her deeply then, hoping to express the amount of gratitude and love he felt toward her with the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Amanda's heart was breaking seeing him like this and only wanted to be with him more to bring back the happy boy she knew. She hugged him back and obliged to kiss him back, holding his head gently in her hands so he knew she was still there. "Anything for you Damian..I think we need a day for ourselves...forget about the gym for today it will still be there tomorrow. What do you think?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 pm

He smiled and wiped the tears away from his face.
"I... I'd like that... Very much."
He kissed her again.
"What do you want to do, then? I don't mind, really... I just want to spend time with you..."
He blushed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 pm

"I'm sure there will be something interesting in the next city, or we could stay on this route, it seems like the entertainers are doing some more shows. and there is a camping area just behind where we can stay." She liked camping, especially with other people around for entertainment.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"I don't mind, honestly," He said again, smiling as he held her.
"Just whatever you want to do. But if I had to throw in a suggestion, I'd prefer it was just you and me involved. No musicians or other people... Just you and me."
He blushed a little.
"We could go find a clearing and train if you want..." He suggested. He didn't particularly want to do that, but he didn't want to seem to passive either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 pm

She smiled at the suggestion and nodded. "Ok we can do that...I think I can see some space behind the trees over there." She took his hand and lead him through the openings into what looked like a large abandoned field, the grass was waist high and some pokemn were running about playfully in the grass. "Aww."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Damian focussed on a small, chinchilla-looking pokémon. He took out his pokédex and scanned it; Minccino, it was called.
"What do you say I catch my first pokémon from Unova?"
He pointed at the pokémon he was referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

"Allright I'll stand over here so I don't get in the way." She paced back a little, watching the cute pokemon looking around and smiling at them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Damian reached for his belt and took Pika's pokéball from his belt.
"Okay, Pika, we're catching a pokémon!" He sent out his pikachu, who sniffed and looked at the Minccino.
"Okay, we don't wanna hurt her now. So just give her a weak jolt to get her attention."
The pikachu nodded and gave the wild pokémon a little static shock. She turned to face Damian, who produced a pokéball.
"Alright, let's see if she'll take."
He tossed the ball at the wild pokémon, and it landed in front of it.
"Come on, little one," He spoke quietly, lowering himself. "I think you and I will be good friends."
He smiled at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 am

Amanda watched and smiled. If she recalled correctly thats how he got Pika. She giggled remembering him talking to Pika constantly. Looking at her own pokeballs she recounted how long she'd spent with each of them and the ones at home. A whle she guessed. And was always talking to them on the video phones.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 am

The Minccino sniffed the pokéball.
"Pika, can you tell her what travelling with me is like?"
The pikachu nodded and stood in front of the Mincinno. It spoke in fragments of it's name, performed little dances of sign language and made all sorts of strange gestures.
Damian then looked at the Minccino hopefully.
"So will you come with us?"
The Minccino touched the pokéball with it's paw and was absorbed immediately. The Great Ball rocked a few times, before making a soft sound and staying still.
Damian smiled and picked up the ball.
"Now, what to call you..."
Pika sat on her hind legs at his heels.
"What do you think, Amanda?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 am

Amanda smiled and looked at the pokeball. "How about Minnie?" She suggested, it was a cute little thing. She had a spare spot on her team too so she wanted to catch another friend to travel along with them at some point.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 am

He frowned.
"Well... The problem with names like that is that I'm assuming you took it from her species name, right? So if she evolves, it wouldn't fit anymore. And I don't want that."
He looked at Pika.
"She's only called Pika because I never wanted her to evolve past Pikachu. So..."
He checked his pokédex and it told him that Minccino had an evolution, but not what it was called.
"I think I'd like to err on the side of caution... How about something cute and pet-sy like Fluffy?"
He smiled at Amanda; her eyes were sparkling and it made him feel so good inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next