Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 13 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 am

"Allright Ambipom use dig!" Ambipom dived into the ground and appeared under Zebstrika pulling it's hind legs down so it couldn't move. "Allright!"

Elesa blinked seeing her pokemon half buried. "Zebstrika discharge!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 13 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 am

"Ginger, quickly kick it down into those holes under it's hooves!"
As Ginger did this, he turned to Amanda.
"If you can keep it partially underground when it discharges, the electricity will be grounded and won't be able to flow anywhere, unless your Ambipom is touching it." He told her, before having Ginger back off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Amanda nodded and told Ambipom the plan. Elesa was looking worried at this point and it seemed as though she'd run out of ideas. Ambipom pulled Zebstrika deeper trapping each leg in it's own hole so it couldn't move. It lept bakc out and winced as the electricity randomly jolted out of the ground. It didn't do much damage but it was frightening Amipom slightly when it came from nowhere. "What now do we attack or is that it? "
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

"We ask," Damian replied.
"ELESA!" He called across the battlefield, "IT'S OVER! CONCEDE SO WE DON'T HURT YOUR ZEBSTRIKA!"
Ginger watched on, ready to pounce should the trainer say "no".

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Elesa's eyes widened and she stared at them for a moment then smiled, returning her pokemon. "I have never met such fierce yet compassionate trainers. You both deserve this victory." She walked across the battlfield and handed them each a badge to prove they had bested her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Damian smiled; halfway to the pokémon league.
"Thank you, Elesa." He accepted the badge, and slotted it into his badge case.
"And I really do think we need to be off, since we're running late as it is. Is it Drifloon City that's next?"
"Driftveil," She corrected with a giggle.
"Ah, okay then. Well, thank you for the battle."
He shook her hand, but seemed eager to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Amanda thanked Elesa too but was much more brief. She followed her partner and hummed happily to herself, her Aipom riding on her shoulder. "That was fun, can't wait for our next battle now."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Damian frowned.
"Fun? I'd hesitate to agree. I hardly accounted for those little flying pokémon and if Primape had't known Overheat we would have been in trouble. I need a new pokémon, too..."
He sighed.
"I'm sorry. I get worked up when something is hard. I keep forgetting I'm with you, and that... That makes me so much happier."
He leaned over and kissed her, blushing.
"So do you have a tent and stuff? Or will we pick one up on the way out?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

She smiled slightly and kissed him back, happily. She took his hand as they walked. She was sure he'd get used to being in battles with her, after all battles were ment to be fun right? If he stopped taking them so seriously he'd enjoy himself more.
"I have a tent stored in the pc, I'll grab it now before we leave.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 pm

"Ah, okay." He smiled, happily walking with her; he felt as though he'd follow her anywhere as long as she held his hand in her own.
"So would you like to start training later today? Or not until tomorrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

"We just had a battle, the pokemon deserve a rest. We'll start tomorrow. Here's the centre, let me get the tent and my bigger back pack then we can head out." She smiled heading over to the computer.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Damian nodded and accessed the computer next to her, looking through his storage system; so many friends, but he hadn't seen them in so long... He felt as though he was betraying their friendship by not seeing them, but how could he manage it? There must have been 40 or 50 of them, not even counting those he'd caught to fill out his pokédex...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

"Hey guys how are you all going home with mom? You doing good huh?" Amanda was on webcam with some of her pokemon whom were sent to her mother, she had a friend change her storage destination, and her mother was an avid pokemon breeder so there was no problem with holding her pokemon for her. "It's great to see you all again, Don't worry I'll be coming hme next year."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 am

Damian looked over at her jealously; his parents never took an interest with pokémon. In fact, they really wanted him to stay in school, because he was so good at it. In truth, he never really wanted to leave school, but his pokémon adventure called him away, and since he'd become the champion of several regions at such a young age, he never really thought about it much. His parents especially didn't mind the prize money he pulled because of his winning, but he rarely touched it; he liked to start from scratch at a new region. But he was getting a little sick of all the travelling, so he was considering taking on a more stable career soon.
He withdrew some money from his PC and tapped Amanda on her shoulder.
"Sorry. I'm going upstairs to the Global Trade Station. I'll be back in a minute."
He kissed her cheek, not remembering that her mother was watching, and went upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 am

"Allright Damian. I'll wait here." She smiled watching him go then heared her mother clear her throat and had to explain what happened to her. Naturaly the woman became worried but was re-assured by Amanda fairly quickly. They talked a little more for a while and hung up when her mother had to go. Amanda sat on ne of the benches with her pokemon all out and having a little air and time to stretch.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 am

Damian returned a few minutes later, stretching.
"Okay, ready to leave?"
He turned around, and just noticed the pokémart section.
"Oh, there's a pokémart in the centre? How quaint. Let's see..." He went up to the counter.
"Can I please have 10 Ultra balls, 5 Full Restores, and 3 revives?"
The cashier nodded.
"And can I see your badge case?" The cashier said.
"I'm sorry?" Damian asked.
"In Unova, Trainers who don't have enough badges can't buy good quality goods. It helps to keep the price of cheap things down."
Damian squinted.
"Just 10 Great Balls then..."
He couldn't believe no-one knew who he was here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am

Amanda looked up when he came back and smiled watching as he bought his things and returned her pokemon for now. She'd sent her Pansage back home to her mother so that left her room to catch a new friend if she wanted to. That and her mother really wanted to see the new pokemon.

"All set?" She asked, hopping over to him, seeing highly excited.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Damian smiled; she was really cute like this. He gently took her hand in his own and nodded.
"Yep."
He led her out of the pokémon centre slowly and kissed her cheek, blushing a little.
"I haven't said in a while... I think you're beautiful..." He smiled nervously and looked away, walking with her toward the gate to the next Route.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm

She blushed and looked at him. "And you're quite handsome yourself." The route gate was fairly empty, witht he news flashing across the bulliten board. On the other side there seemed to be some street perfrmers and the smell of freshly baked bread and cakes from a caravan. "Ohh smells delicious."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

"No, I'm not..." He muttered inaudibly.

The next route looked like some kind of folksy hippy-convention to Damian. He smelled the bread, though, and changed his mind; bread was probably his second favourite savoury food, after pasta.
"You think we could buy some bread? The smell is making me hungry..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sure I'd love something to eat about now." She lead him over to the caravan, a cheerful looking woman was behind the window placing small buns on the counter. "Hello Dear's hoow can I help you? Something sweet for the sweethearts or a savoury muffin to split?" She smiled at them happily.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 am

Damian smiled at that; he liked that others could see that they were a couple. It made him feel better that someone didn't mind being seen with him in public.
"Um, I'd like a ciabatta loaf if you have one, preferably a hot one... And I'll have a jam donut, too... Unless you want to split desert, Amanda?"
He turned to her and took out his wallet; he was going to pay for this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 am

"The hot cross buns look nice, could I have a toasted one with butter and cheese please? as for a sweet snack I'd like a donut too please" She smiled happily and went to reach for her own purse but was watching damian, wondering if it would be right to let him pay for this, she could get him a treat later.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:05 am

Damian smiled and was quicker, staying her hand, but not before placing a 1000 Pokédollar note on the counter.
"Thanks," He smiled as the woman fetched their pastries.

(I just noticed; isn't it funny that every country, or at least 2 of them, has the same currency?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 am

(Well the different regions must be connected somehow, like the countries in Europe, they all use Euros so maybe it's the same thing here)

She smiled and let him pay for the pasteries. The woman came back with the donuts in paper bagd and their savoury treats in paper napkins so they wouldn't get too messy eating the hot bread. "Here you go dears enjoy, there is a slushie vendor just along the street if your looking for something to drink too. Have a nice day now."
"Thanks Ma'am you too."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next