Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The sister issue (Astilabor and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Felix laid happily on her belly, gently grooming her with his tongue.
"Boyfriend..." He smiled, nuzzling her.
"Amber... You're so beautiful..."

Back to top Go down

The sister issue (Astilabor and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:35 pm

"mmm thank you sexy and your so handsome and gorgeous"

i pet your head affectionately as i lie under you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am

Felix purred loudly as he was petted. He looked up at her from between her soft breasts.
"Amber... Does it bother you that I'm so young? I mean, you're a lot older than I am... I just... I didn't think you'd sort of... Go for a guy as young as I am..."
He kissed her mounds softly, moving over to her perky nipple and began to slowly lick it with his rough, feline tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm

"mmm you may be young felix but you know how to show a girl a good time so i don't care about the age difference, mmm i just want you to keep making me feel good"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 am

Felix blushed deeply, looking up at her with big, feline eyes.
"Only tell me what to do and I will do it for you, Amber, my beautiful goddess... All I ask in return is that I can hold your beautiful form in my arms..."
He kissed her breast happily, nuzzling her soft orbs eagerly.
"I only want to make you happy..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"mmm you make me very happy felix, i love you" i murr as i close my eyes to rest with you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:54 am

Felix's cock slid back into his sheath, and he crawled up to her face.
"Love... Me?"
He kissed her quickly.
"Oh, Amber, I love you more than anything... You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life and all I want to do is mate you over and over because your body is so curvy and beautiful in every way..."
He spoke very quickly, and trailed off toward the end.
"Do you want to go swimming? To relax before we go to sleep? And maybe... we can mate again?"
Being a teenage boy, he was very excited at the prospect of mating, especially with a female as developed as she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

i open my eyes and smile up at you

"sure felix but it will have to be naked swimming for me, you don't mind that do you?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 am

Felix smiled.
"I wasn't going to put any bathers on either..."

He led her outside to his pool; the evening air was cool, but the pool was luxuriously warm, and Felix stepped in eagerly. Normally he would jump in, but he felt it would be more polite not to splash his guest, and more importantly, his girlfriend. He sat on a lip under the water.
"Come sit with me," He invited, smiling cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 am

i smile and get in with you siting next to you

"mmm this is lovely and warm felix mmmm so nice"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 am

Felix laid down in her lap, the water almost coming up to his ears as he looked up at the beautiful wolfess. He moved his head just a little, headfur brushing against her clit and lips.
"Amber... You're so beautiful... What will you do for me, as my girlfriend? What do you want to do with me? Will you show me off to all your friends? Take me home and mate me hard every night? Steal me away from school so we can get dirty in your car?"
His pink, feline cock was hard at her side.
"I want to do dirty things with you, Amber..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 am

i smile down at you and seeing your little hard cock i begin to play with it slowly

"mmm dirty things like this felix?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 am

The little kitten mewed, throbbing in her paw. He turned over and swam up to her, pressing his body against hers, head again level with her marvellous breasts.
"Mmm, yes... Maybe... Suck off your little boyfriend?"
He sat back against the lip of the pool, pink tip sticking out just above the water; getting an underwater blowjob would be fun, he assumed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 pm

i smile and i lean down and begin bobbing up and down on your little cock taking in breaths though my nose when i can as i give you head
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 am

Felix murred and ran his paws through Amber's headfur, watching her bob up and down on his cock. His spines pulled on her maw just a little, and he leaked pre onto her tongue on occasion.
"Mmm... Amber..." He purred and bucked into her maw just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

i murr back and drink up your precum as i keep bobing my head on your cock
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 am

"Mmm! Amber! I'm close!"
He bucked up into her maw again, spines flaring and digging into her as he came, hot seed spilling onto her tongue.
He murred, aroused by her compliancy, and sat back.
"Oh, Amber... Thank you... Do you want me to do something for you in exchange? Or do you just want me... You know... Inside..."
He blushed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 pm

"mmm i just want to feel your hard hot cock inside me felix my love, mmm make love to me sexy"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 am

Felix swam up to her and leaned against her, sliding his spined cock into her once again.
"Mmm..." He mewed, as he pushed himself all the way to the hilt, and began to rock his hips slowly against her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am

i murr and moan back as we make love again to each other murring and panting
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 am

Felix kissed her nipple as he thrust himself a little faster in her, looking up at her from between her breasts.
"Amber... You're so beautiful... Amber, tell me how you want me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 am

"mmm i want you just like that felix mmm yeah keep fucking me don't stop!!!"

i pant and murrs as we make love together my pussy squeezing your cock lightly
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 am

Felix moved even faster, his spines digging into her tight, slick walls.
"Am I... Big enough... For you?" He panted, kissing her breast and sucking on her nipple, gently chewing her with his needle-like teeth as they mated.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm

"mmm yess felix ohhh fuck yess fuck you my mate mmm yeah fill me with your cum baby!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 pm

"N...Nya!" The cat cried, his spiny member digging into her insides as he came, twitching and scratching and spurting inside her as he collapsed and panted into her breasts.
"Amber..." He mewed, nuzzling her damp orbs affectionately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next