Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon character sheets

3 posters

Go down

pokemon character sheets  Empty pokemon character sheets

Post  Akumamika Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Name:
Orientation:
Personality:
History:
Appearence:
Pokemon:
pokemon name & Gender

Name: Emerald
Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Stubbour and hard headed, a lone wolf type character although does care for her pokemon and others. Hard working and determined to be the best trainer ther is (as all trainers do) but outside of the elite four.
History: Born in Johto Emerald travelled from her home town Violet city all around the region and even went to Sinnoh for two years before landing then in Hoen (where the rp is set.)
Appearence: pokemon character sheets  Avatar22
Pokemon:
Lucario Male
Arcanine Male
Furrett Female
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

pokemon character sheets  Empty Re: pokemon character sheets

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am

(I thought we were only using 2 pokemon? And is there an age limit on characters other than the 10 years you need to start? And it was sexual, wasn't it?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 am

there is a limit Furrett is more of a companion then a fighter, you can only use two pokemon in the battles if you want more on your team you can but only two will actually battle through the whole thing. since it may have some sexual stuff no characters under 16.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 am

Name: Damian
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Withdrawn and not particularly social, Damian would much rather spend time with his pokemon than other people, primarily because other people don't like him very much.
History: Damian was always an avid pokemon enthusiast, even after his friends grew out of it and started more 'worthwhile' hobbies. His pokemon are the elite and he has won most gym badges and a few league matches, eating the elite four with ease. However, he does this in private as large crowds disturb and pressure him. As a result, he is generally a dark horse figure in competitions.
Appearence: N/A
Pokemon: Melody (Green espeon, female)
Draco (Green Dragonite, Male)
pokemon name & Gender

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 am

Damius cant have no appearence, at least descrbe how he looks
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 am

Oh, sorry sweetie.
Um, well, it's me because you said it was humans only...
So he has dark blonde hair, light-blue eyes, about 6'2"...
Um... I guess he wears tan shorts and a dark shirt. He wears only 5 pokeballs in his belt, and one around his neck; Melody's Heal Ball.
Hahaha, I love how everyoe else wrote like 3 paragraphs about their character's history and appearance and I wrote about 2 sentences on each.

Last edited by Television17 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Name: Ezria
Orientation: Bi
Personality: Loves to make friends and battle in equal measures. Deeply devoted to her pokemon, making sure they're as happy as they can be. Doesn't like talking about her past, but dislikes keeping secrets even more.
History: A Hoenn native from Lavaridge and former agent of Team Magma, she began her pokemon journey with her torchic, Jaycee. Through her travels, she fell in with Team Magma, but never had the drive to rise through the ranks. After the team was disbanded, she resumed her journey, meeting another trainer that she traded to obtain her other teammate, Gligar named Alister, that later evolved. Afterward, she went on to beat the Elite Four of the Hoenn region.
Appearance: Reddish brown hair, usually pulled back into a ponytail, hazel eyes and fire-tanned skin. She wears a black jacket, proudly displaying the Hoenn badges on the front, a deep green shirt, faded black jeans, and dark red running shoes. She has black Poketch around her right wrist, and a strap for holding her pokeballs hangs from her belt on the same side. Hanging out of her back pocket is a reddish orange scrap of cloth, frayed and singed at the edges, and the Team Magma logo marked on it.
Pokemon:
Jaycee: Female Blaziken
Alister: Male Gliscor

Last edited by GhostTC on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Name: janet golding
Orientation: bi-sexual
Personality: shy and quiet nervous around new people, but loves to pokemon battle where she is confidant and aggressive and very competitive.
History: she started out as a trainer at 16 and have been on the road ever since she often travels alone with only her pokemon to keep her company she trains herself and her pokemon hard to keep herself and them at the top of her game she has faced many gym leaders but only just recently beaten an elite four group, he short comings throughout her life have made her tough in some ways making it even harder for her to make friends.
Appearence: she wears hard wearing combat trousers a black t-shirt and leather jacker with hiking boots on her feet, she has short brown hair, brown eyes and slightly taned skin from her recent travels in a hotter climate
Pokemon: Garchomp and Weavile
pokemon name & Gender: Garchomp is female called Matilda and Weavile is female called Susan

(how many moves is each pokemon allowed to use?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

does anyone know when the RP will be started?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

new rule, no doubles, you cannot have the same pokemon as someone else, especially rare ones. Also you must make a character here if you want to join the rp.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh, if this is about the shiny thing I'm sorry... Those are just my normal opening two on my team, and I figure they weren't quite the same if they weren't green.
Sometimes every pokemon on my team is green!

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am

No, it's more than likely about my having a Lucario. That rule wasn't there when I posted, so sorry. I'll fix it.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm

how often could surf be use in the RP duels?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down