Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon/human roleplay "the club"

Go down

pokemon/human roleplay "the club" Empty pokemon/human roleplay "the club"

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 pm

synopsis:
in the world at large there is a law that forbids the act of humans engaging in sexual activities with pokemon and hold the human fully accountable, so the human get in trouble and the pokemon is then re-homed with new owners, over the recent year this law has been enforced so harshly that many humans have stop and even avoid contact with pokemon at all least the be too tempted to break the law, there is however a place known only as "the club" where this law is ignored and where humans and pokemon live, work and fall in love with each other as full equals but this place is so shrouded in secrecy that most people believe it to be nothing more than a urban myth.

this is the story of "THE CLUB"

notes about the RP:

its set in the world of pokemon from the games and cartoon.

each play is allowed 1 main character either human or pokemon

humans:
characters that come in at the start to the story have this following basic intro to the story:

you are one of the few people who has decided not to own a pokemon and have just recently lost your full time job, the upside is that its because the boss you always despised has been jailed for appropriately raping a pokemon and your still going to get your money for the current year, later that same day you have a stange encouter with a elderly human who then give you a ticket to "THE CLUB" and later you find out how to get there now you are on your way there for the start of a whole new adventure...

more will be explained to the human characters later in the RP

pokemon:
characters that come in at the start to the story have this following basic intro to the story:

you have recently been adopted from a pokemon re-homing centre but during the journey you find that your not the only pokemon going the same way, soon you along with 20-30 other pokemon are being loaded on the luxury passenger train made especially for pokemon and are now setting off to your new home, but what will you new home and owners be like?

more will be explained to the pokemon characters later in the RP

in addition to a main character people can also make up minor NPC characters for limited use in some scenes of the story but the story will only be following your main character whoever or whatever they are

a few last things:
i will also be acting as a storyteller to begin with to move some plot along but if other people have a good idea to add to the story then send me a PM about it

OOC comments ate not to be posted in the story thread they are to be posted here or in PMs

i will make a story thread as as soon as there is genuine interest in the RP

any violence in this RP is meant to be brief and mild or not at all.

there will be yiff in some places if you want a heads up of what to expect from this RP read this story: http://agnph.com/fics/viewstory.php?sid=3166 which has inspired me to do this RP but there will be differences to the main plot of the RP

stats for a main character:
name:
age: (human characters had a full time job so you must be at least 18, 20-40 range will be a more common age for human characters in this RP)
pokemon type: (if applicable)
description: (include clothes if human, optional for pokemon)
backstory: (optional as it can be your secret to be revealed later when and if you chose to)

hope to see some interest in this RP
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

pokemon/human roleplay "the club" Empty Re: pokemon/human roleplay "the club"

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Meh, I'll just be an older version of myself.

name: Damian
species: Human
description: Black jeans, white cotton short-sleve t-shirt, black leather jacket.
backstory: (Secret) Damian's father was arrested and jailed for pokephilia, as was his mother, so he is skeptical about how secure the club is. He is also desperately trying to disguise his lust for pokemon, and he would rather marry one than another human.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

name: (will be chosen after i chose my pokemon type)
age: not sure how pokemon age but lets say the equivalent of a 23 year old human
species: pokemon
pokemon type: (still deciding, i like ninetail, Persian, Arcanine, Raichu, Vaporeon, Flareon and Rapidash. which of those is your faveriote TV17?)
description: normal to the kind of pokemon
backstory: to be revealed at a later date

ok add to the list, Dragonair and mew
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

(Umm, out of those? Ninetails, definitely. I'm guessing that means I'm the lucky male that gets both you and Akuma... *murrs*)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm

(sadly Akuma said she didn't want to join the RP)

name: carlie
age: not sure how pokemon age but lets say the equivalent of a 23 year old human
species: pokemon
pokemon type: ninetails
description: normal to the kind of pokemon
backstory: to be revealed at a later date
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm

(Aww, that's too bad... Oh well. Would you like to start? I need to go walk the dog.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 am

ok i made the post here: https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk/t28-the-club-human-pokemon-rp-open-to-all-see-invite-thread-first#1299

also your character will be entering the residential area part of the club and i was thinking maybe for the first part of the story we could RP minor NPC with each other, you RPing a pokemon with my main character that show you around and gets her settled in and me RPing a pokemon that shows your main character around the club and explains why you have been invited, i had one idea about that, like maybe your parents are high ranking members of the club and getting arrested was just a cover to help them move hereand then you get invited to join them here what do you think?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down