Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP Empty We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

"Arrgh this line is taking forever...they should invest in a shp nt a stall t sell Castelia cones...bet Damian would have loved these...Right Aipom?" She asked her lifelong friend. The purple monky lifted it's head from hers where it had been laying and squeeked it's name in affirmative.
Amanda smiled and counted how many coins she had to pay for the ice cream for her and her pokemon, the line not seeming to move at all.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Teleportation was not an unheard-of phenomenon in the Pokémon world. Unusual, yes, but not unheard-of. But the pokémon using such a move was often an Abra, or even an Elgyem, but rarely a...
"Growlithe?" The nurse asked, handing the pokéball back to the young, blonde-haired and simply-clothed trainer.
"Yes. Her... Oh, it's a long story... Thank you anyway."
Damian left the pokémon centre; the day was warm, which he disliked. The ocean breeze helped slightly, but was tainted by salt and smog of the city. Ginger didn't mind, though. His growlithe followed at his side tirelessly; she'd wait there until he told her not to. That's what Damian loved about Ginger; no matter what happened, she'd always listen to him. She was great that way.
Damian had always preferred to travel light, so he'd only taken 3 pokémon with him to Unova; Pika, his pikachu, Leeroy, his Aron, and of course, Ginger.
"Let's go get an ice-cream, shall we Ginger? It's so hot today... And the ice-creams here are famous."
The fire pokémon nodded in agreement; she felt no heat at all, being a fire-type, but loved to please her master.
The line seemed to stretch on forever, and Damian was in no mood to wait.
"Ginge? We're going to cheat a bit, okay?" He smiled at her, then reached down to touch her head. When he did, a brief flash of light followed their disappearance.
Instantaneously, they were one space from the front. Those behind him began to protest, but Ginger barked loudly and settled most of them.
Fortunately, those at the kiosk were too busy to notice, and simply handed him two Casteliacones, and he paid for them quickly before they caught on.
He led Ginger to a table for two, and had her sit next to him; Ginger didn't like to sit on chairs, but would if instructed to.
He put the ice-cream on the ground for her, and she began to lap it eagerly. He began to eat his own (with a little more elegance), and, true to their nature, it was amazing.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 pm

"HEY NO CUTTING!" Amanda stopped shouting with the other and looked at the growlith on the floor barking. She looked familiar and after she got her own ice cream looked around the tables and found the growlith again. Hereaipom sat on her shoulder eating his ice cream happily then jumped down and ran over to Ginger and chattered to her excitedly. "Aipom why..Damian?!" Her eyes moved to the trainer and she almost dropped her ice cream. She resisted the urge to run up and hug him and just walked to the table. "H-hey..what brings you to Unova?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Damian looked up from his ice-cream, surprised at the face he met.
"Oh, hey Amanda... Long time, no see..."
When asked why he was there, he smiled.
"Well, I've been everywhere else... And none of the leagues stood a chance..." He smiled, half-jocularly, half-cockily. "And I've also heard there are new pokémon here... Lots of new pokémon."
He reached down and picked up Ginger, who let out a little whine, as he sat her on his lap, and began to pet her. Her tail wagged madly.
"Oh, Amanda, this is Ginger. Ginger, this is Amanda. I've known her since I was very little."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you ginger. You remember Aipom right? He was my first pokemon too...heh still couldn't beat you the first few times our paths crossed." She sat in the spare chair while Aipom climbed back onto her head. "Pom pom!"

"So uh...How long have you been in Unova? I allready got three badges. I just beat Burgh today so I wanted to treat myself to a castelia cone...Oh you havent seen a wierd green haired guy running abround have you or odd people in uh like space suits..?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Damian cocked his eye at her and thought; it sounded very much like she'd gone mad.
"Umm... No, I just got here today on a boat... It's too far for Ginger to Teleport, you see..."
He continued to keep his quizzical gaze focused on her as he finished his ice-cream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Amanda looked a little disheartened. "So you havent seen them..." She sighed and looked up and down the street. "They are a wierd bunch, I heared them giving some lame ass speech about 'liberating' pokemon from trainers..can you believe that?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 am

Damian leant on his hand.
"Well, in all fairness, some trainers DO abuse their pokémon... Are you sure they weren't trying to free them from those who would mistreat them?"
Ginger curled up in his lap as he stroked her more slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:41 pm

"No they want freedom for all pokemon...After one of their speeches I saw trainers release their pokemon right there and then, one guy had had his pokemon for ten years and just let it go like that.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:20 pm

"What?!" He gasped, and Ginger's ears perked up too. She sat up and looked at Amanda, as though wanting her to elaborate.
"But... But that's just stupid! Well, if they think they're getting my pokémon, they've got another thing coming!"
Ginger barked twice, as if confirming her agreement.
"I don't even know how to feel about that... Frustrated at their stupidity? Angry at their persuasiveness? Saddened by their naïvity?"
He sighed and calmed down a little, but Ginger still wanted to hear more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 am

"Well..whatever they are doing they certainly have a strong influence over some trainers..the police don't seem to be doing anything, all I heared from some of them that there is nothing illegal about their actions...not yet anyway. So I'm trying to get all the badges so I know I'm strong enough to beat these guys, you know, pound a bit of sense into them..and itno his stupid face!" She ground her fist into the palm of her hand, clearly thinking about someone else now.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:14 am

Damian cocked his head a little.
"Now, now. Don't get so worked up. Who're you talking about now?"
Ginger had settled down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:21 am

This guy claimed he could speek to my pokemon and battled me...he seems to have all the same ideas as team plasma and is kinda wierd and sarcastic and then charming before getting horribly wierd uuurgh I cant explain.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 am

"Uh-huh..." Damian lost track of the conversation after "charming". He'd never thought of Amanda as having been attracted to anyone, and he supposed that she meant it only in passing and nothing further, but he still wondered that maybe she felt differently because of how angry she was... People sometimes did that, he'd heard.
"Well, since we're both here now, do you want to... Maybe travel together?"
His cheeks flushed just a little; He didn't spend as much time around the opposite sex as he'd like, so when he did, he was nervous doing so, even if it was something simple like this.
"Actually, I should register for the league... I haven't yet. I should have done it before; I was just at the Pokémon Centre..."
He chewed the inside of his cheek a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 am

Amanda looked up at him and instantly cheered up. "I'd like that, it'd be like old times eh? Plus it'd be much safer. Well let's get you registered, of course that's mean we're rivals too." She giggled. "Unless you want us to be a double team? you'll have to take on the first three gyms on your own since I allready got my badges, then we can take on the other's together."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 am

Damian smiled cheekily.
"Rivals, eh? Well, you've got you're work cut out for you..."
He winked slyly at her, before getting up and stretching a little.
"So is... Was it Burgh? Is he still accepting challenges today? Or is it too late?"
He did notice that the afternoon was starting to wear on, but it wasn't so late that it would be unreasonable for the gym to still be open. And he was confident enough in the abilities of Ginger alone that he'd be able to defeat Burgh with ease, despite the fact that he didn't even know he had a type advantage.

OOC: I suppose our battles are based on anime-style rules? So I won't worry too much about HP and stuff, and generally make guesses as to how powerful/effective my moves are?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 pm

"Well I did beat him a few hours ago so I'm not sure if his pokemon have recovered just yet. Why don't you stay with me at my hotel and we can go to the gym tomorrow, I can come cheer you on." She smiled sweetly, blushing at his cheeky grin. She'd always loved that smile of his.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 pm

"Stay... With you?"
While it was true that they had STARTED their journey's together, they had separated some time into their journey through Johto... And since they were only about 10, much had changed.
For example, Damian had devoted countless hours to raising, training, breeding, trading, and generally doing as much as he could to better himself with Pokémon. However, such devotion came at a cost; While he was staggeringly good at that, he wasn't much good at anything else anymore, having devoted the majority of his time to his pokémon. As a result, he wasn't exactly sure how socializing with the opposite sex (even his long-time friend) was supposed to work, and so Ginger ended up watching him carefully, should he make a stupid mistake.
"You mean... At the same hotel? But in different rooms, right?"
Gods, he was so awkward... Ginger would have facepalmed if she had had the latter appendage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

"Well uh..I could only afford the one room..but I could take the couch if you want to use the bed, I don't mind since I normally camp out so I'm used to sleeping anywhere but a bed. I'm sure you're tired from the trip right?" She was trying to be nice without sounding too needy or frightened. Most of her time was spent raising her favourite kind of pokemon and she had picked up alot of their qualities, the playfullness, the companionship. However that made interacting with other people more awkward, since they often saw her as just plain childish.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"NO!" He cried, then realized his volume. "I mean, no... I couldn't do that, it's your room... I'll take the couch, honestly... It's me intruding, anyway... Thank you for letting me stay."
He slowly let her lead him to her hotel, staying reasonably close to her; he could only just smell the sweetness of her hair, and it was making him blush.

(No funny business until at least page 10. Agreed?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 am

( Agreed) The shout made Amanda jump and she looked at him surprised. Nodding she got up, finishing her ice cream and headed back to the hotel on the docks. Aipom bouncing along behind, trying to play with Ginger, teasing her into a game of chase.

The hotel room was big enough, for a single suite anyway, it had a tv a bathroom, single bed couch and small kitchen area. Since it was still pretty early in the afternoon Amanda had a thought. "Do you want a pokemon battle? They have a training room."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 am

Ginger was hesitant at first, but gave in to Aipom's silliness as she was still young. Damian told her not to worry too much, though.

He nodded at the room when they entered, deeming it acceptable.
"Battle... Well, I only brought 3 pokémon with me here... But I don't see why not. Ginger, are you up for it?"
The growlithe had taken to sniffing at the bottom of the window, but looked at him and nodded, panting happily.
"Maybe this will be a good chance for us to see how we've changed, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 am

Amanda smiled happily, excited to battle again today. "Allright we'll make it three on three then." She rushed tot he elevator and pressed the BF2 button, the elevator moving them down to the training ground under the hotel. It was well lit up and had plenty of space for them to battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 am

"So have you caught many pokémon from this region yet? I mean, just number... Don't tell me what they are, I want to have to guess their types and moves and such."
He smiled; having to work things out made him happy, but he knew pokémon so well that it rarely occurred.
Ginger followed close to his heels, loyal as any other growlithe.

(OOC: I actually plan to do this, should they plan a Gen VI; I want to keep away from every pokémon medium until the game comes out, then buy it and discover all the new ones for myself. I feel I would get the most enjoyment out of that. :3)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 am

"Nope havent got any yet, still have my Aipom, I have Mankey from Kanto and Chimchar from sinnoh." She smiled happily. "So do you want to do one on one, double or tripple battle?" she grinned happily.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next