Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 14 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm

"I thought you said you were tired?" He grinned, leaning forward, slowly sniffing her sex. Her scent made him blush hard and he hardened instantly at her feminine scent. He wrapped his arms around her hips and drew them close, licking at her gorgeous animal sex.
"Carlie..." He murred, kissing and nuzzling and licking her gorgeous, delicious folds.
"I love your pussy, Carlie..."

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 14 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

i moan softly before falling into a sort of sleep, i can still feel the pleasure but there is little reaction only that of soft moans and pants and the leaking of more pussy juice
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm

He continued to lick and nuzzle and kiss her folds, feeling very submissive.
"Mmm, I love you mistress..." He smiled and said sweetly, "I love being your little bitch... I love pleasing you and getting nothing in return except to see my beautiful mistress in pleasure..."
He said these things mostly to arouse himself, as hr was throbbing and aching and leaking pre near her maw, and sleep or no sleep he was close to pushing himself into her maw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14