Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 13 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 am

"hmmm i'm not sure, master can he?"

i press my breasts together making it feel even nicer to alex
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 13 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

"Only if you want him too," Damius replied. "He's a toy for both of us, but I won't have him do something you don't want him to."
Alex rolled his hips harder into her breasts.
"Soft...Round...Beautiful..." He murred as he slowly fucked them.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am

"ahh i do master i want him to call me a bitch a whore and a slut, ohhh i love the feel of your cock between my breasts alex ahhh yesss!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

"Alex's little bitch..." He moaned, moving faster, his spiny cock leaking pre into her cleavage.
"Say 'Master Alex, I'm your little toy slut...' And tell me how much you want my little cock in you, especially your mouth." He was getting more confident.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm

"Master Alex, I'm your little toy slut, i need your cock in my mouth i need to suck on it and feel it throbing in my mouth!!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 pm

"NG, yes, my little plaything..." He moaned, bucking harder.
"Lick my cock, my slut! Make me... What was it... Cum!"
He was close to climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 am

i smile at him licking hit cock teasing it to make him cum harder as he fucks my breasts fast
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 am

"Ah! AH!" Alex cried as he came hard, his spiny cock twitching greatly between her soft mammaries.
"Good girl..." Damius purred, standing over her and cumming, painting her face with his seed.
"Now, before we fill all your holes, I want you to come over here and answer some questions for me."
He laid down on the couch and patted his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 am

i smile and go to you sitting on your lap

"yes master?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 am

He looked at her and smiled, slipping a finger into her and tugging at her flesh as he spoke.
"You are to ignore this. You are my pet and from now on, this will be how I stroke you. Understand?"
He did not wait for an answer.
"Now, how big would you like my cock? Be honest. Should it be longer? Thicker? Do you want me so big that I break into your womb and pound your deepest depths with my huge, thick meat?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 am

i do my best to stay calm as my pussy wets your finger

"mmm yes master i would love you to have a cock as big as that"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 am

Damius brought in a sack of rice.
"So, you want my cock so big it breaks your cervix and I can pound you right in your womb?"
He spanked her.
"You're such a dirty slut... I love it..."
He used the rice to grow his cock to an enormous 15 inches, swelling it thicker as well.
"Now, how big do you want Alex's?" He asked, bringing the cat over.
"Just as big? Not as big? Smaller even? Maybe just the same size, but with bigger barbs?"
He levitated White Fang down as well.
"And what about him? Maybe a linder lasting knot? More cum? Maybe even breasts or a pussy on one of them?" The two gulped.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

oh i know master make white fang have a 13 incher which is only slightly thiner than yours now is, make him have more cum and a knot that lasts longer, oh and give him breasts and a pussy so he is a herm, as for master alex give him a 11 incher with bigger barbs and a nice pair of breasts with a pussy so he is a herm as well

(herms are one of my kinks)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Damius nodded.
"Anything for my little slut. While I'm doing this, I want you to play with yourself. Moan out my name, my little whore."
He used the rice to make White Fang's cock bigger, then made his knot better and gave him breasts and a pussy, as instructed.
He did the same to Alex, who was very feminine before, and he seemed okay with it.
"Alright, my filthy slut. Who do you want in each hole? Or maybe we could all slide into your pussy, since you're such a slut that we could all fit in there..."
He put her paw on his cock, letting her expose his gigantic meat.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 pm

i eagerly play with my pussy while i watch you sort out the other two moaing for master damius, when he is done and asks me i answer

"i want you in my pussy master, white fang in my butt and master alex in my mouth"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm

(I'll have to start refering to Alex and White Fang as 'Hir' and 'shi', okay? Because they're herms.)

Damius put White Fang on top of her and hir cock slid into her ass.
Alex then went to her front and smiled as her mouth opened.
Damius slid into her pussy, begining hard thrusts into her, which caused the others to start their thrusts too.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm

i murr softly on alex's cock as shi thrusts into my muzzle as i lick the underside of it as the other 2 cocks thrust slowly into me getting me nice and aroused for them
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 am

Damius gripped her hips and thrust hard and fast into her tight sex, White Fang's dripping cunt lubing them further.
"Fuck..." He moaned, "My little slut... Think to Master how much you love being a whore, how much you love to have all your holes filled with big, hard cocks and then pumped full of hot, sticky cum..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 am

*mmmm i love it soo much master it makes me sooo fucking hot master!!!*

i groan loudly in pleasure as i'm triple stuffed
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 am

Damius grinned and moved faster, rubbing her clit as a reward for her words.
"How does it feel to have all your hole filled, slut? How does it feel to be totally full, to be completed in body and whole in form?"
Damius' enormous cock broke through her cervix and still he rammed it deeper, poking her womb with his enormity.
White Fang growled ferally as shi fucked her ass just as hard, hir knotted cock getting ready to tie her soon.
Alex bucked into Astilabor's mouth, hir cock flaring and spines jutting into her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 am

*soooo goood master ohhhh yesssss!!!!*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 am

Damius used a scattering of rice that remained to alter the chemicals in her brain, making her feel ten times more pleasure with every thrust.
"MILK US, WHORE!" Damius roared, "CUM HARD SO WE CAN POUR OUR SEED INTO YOUR SLUTTY HOLES!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 am

*MASTER DAMIUS!!!!*

i roar a bit muffledly as i climax my pussy and ass milking hard and my roar vibrates the cock in my muzzle
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 am

Damius uses magic to make them all cum at the same time, letting her feel all three holes pumped full of cum simultaneously. He doesn't let White fang knot her though.
"Now, get out of my pet," He growled at the other two, pushing her onto her back once they obeyed.
"Alright, slut... I'm gonna split you apart."
He brought more rice and engorged his massive cock further still; he was now 17 inches long, and thicker than his leg.
"Spread those legs apart so I can wreck you." He ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 am

i smile lustfully at you spreading my legs apart for you ready to me taken hard by my master
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next