Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 2 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

"No, really! I mean it, they're really good! Can I... No, nevermind..."
He desperately wanted to stroke the silky fur, but he thought that might be pushing it just a little.

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 2 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm

i finish up my drink and food before politely waiting for you to finish
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Damian finished soon after, getting out his wallet.
"I hope they accept regular money here..." He wondered aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

when the waitress comes by she smiles and shakes her head

"nether of you need to pay, pokemon eat free here and you Mr damian are on the VIP list you you eat free here too, bye now and have a good day

then she wanters off to serve other customers and i get down from the table

"sweet, so where to now?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 pm

"Wait, VIP list? But, I only..." He sighed.
"Why does no-one answer my questions down here?" He stood up and stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

"well maybe you need to answer other people's questions too to get some answer, i asked you what you wanted to do now"

i look a little pissed about you just ignoring me.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm

"Oh, sorry Carlie... I'm just a little stressed because I was sort-of just dropped in here to fend for myself, but I guess you're just the same..."
He thought.
"Um, I guess we could explore a bit. I haven't really seen much of this place, since I practically just got dumped here and then went straight to the hotel..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 am

"yeah it is the same with me, why do you think our apartments are connected? if i didn't know any better i'd say someone is trying to set us up on a blind date or something, by the way what is your faveriote kind of pokemon?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:17 am

"Do you mean like species, or type?"
He yawned.
"And... Wait, blind date? Um... Don't get me wrong, but my parents always told me that relations with pokemon were to be avoided... Ironically they were both arrested for pokephilia..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 am

"i mean species not element type, and its it not a blind date then is it just coincidence? well whatever i feel like relaxing back at the apartment like to join me?"

i start to walk back there
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 am

"Um, I don't know I guess I never really thought about it much... You're definitely the nicest one I've met so far... Forgive me, I'm not normally very social..."
He blused a little.
"Actually, a nice, relaxing evening would really hit the spot right now."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

"ok then"

i lead the way even thought we both know the way back we go int though my apartment door and relax on the couch

"so tell me what are your thoughts about human pokemon relations? what do you think is right?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am

"Uh... Well I've always been taught that they were bad... But, I mean, I've always had... Urges... And human females never really take much interest in me..."
He moved away from her a little, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

"um ok i didn't just mean sexual stuff i meant in general"

i blush a little look away for a moment
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 am

"No, I meant in general as well..." His blush drowned as his mind shifted to what she was thinking about.
"Um, Carlie..." He shivered. "No, nevermind..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 am

i look at you confused

"but pokemon are good why would people think somthing so silly?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 am

"Well, they call it 'rape'..." He sighed. "They say that because pokemon can't speak human, they can't consent... They even include the psychic ones who can speak with telepathy... It's sad, really, that those who love each other can't be together because of the law..."
He moved closer to her again, gently begining to stroke her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:42 am

i look confuse still till you begin to stroke me murring gently and start to rub my body against you

"mmmm that feels nice, and here we can do anything we want damian"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Damian blushed profusely, only now smelling the smoky fire-pokemon scent of her heat.
"Wh-what are you implying?" He stuttered a little; he'd never had sex before and was excruciatingly nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm

"i meant exactly that we can do just about anything we like, such as mating if you want to"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Damian felt like he was about to pass out.
"I've never mated before... Not with a human, nor pokemon..." His blush worsened still as he admitted that.
"We only just met..." He defended weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 pm

i sigh looking dissapointed

"i understand you don't have to if you don't want to"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Damian gently pulled her on top of his belly, letting her feel his hard cock through his clothes.
"I want it... I'm just scared... And nervous... And anxious... And worried... And embarrassed..."
He blushed deeply, gently, slowly taking her canine head in his hands and kissing her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

i moan back and kiss you deeply smiling at you

"we can take it slow and enjoy it damian"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

"Have... Have you done this before?" He stuttered again, swallowing the lump in his throat.
"You're beautiful..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next