Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 9 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Sarkhan: There is nothing I can do to win the match. I concede to your power, Mistress...
He waited for a name.

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 9 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"astilabor, my name is astilabor shadow, and i have heard good things about your power such as beiing able to control some of the eldrazi, is this true?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Sarkhan nodded.
"Ugin, the ancient dragon planeswalker, shares my body."
His eyes then rolled back in his head, turning into blank, black orbs. His hair and clothing floated up a little, and his voice became that of an ancient dragon.
"Yes... The Eldrazi can be controlled, but large amounts of mana are required... And warped thinking is helpful..."
He returned to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

"i see and how powerful would you say they are? stronger than say most other beings?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"See for yourself" Sarkhan smiled. With a wave of his hands, the ground rumbled and cracked with a roar. Tentacles writhed and squirmed from the fissure, and an enourmous, grey monster floated from it's depths.
"Meet Emrakul, the Aeons Torn."
The monster approached Astilabor and broadcast it's thoughts to her.
"Mistress Astilabor... I am Emrakul... You are very small and delicate..."
It's voice was ancient, and echoey, and it lifted her up to it's face with an enourmous, magic-proof tentacle.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

tell me then Emrakul do you think you and the other eldrazi would be able to defeat this new army from Phyrexia?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

"The Eldrazi can be summoned, but we cannot be ordered. We will do as we please... However, if we are given incentive, we may be able to act in accordance with you..."
It turned her upside-down, not sure what to make of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 am

all this time i am remaining calm as the creature looks at me

"what kind of incentive? what is it that you desire?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 am

"We each desire different things..." It rasped as another tentacle began to probe her body.
"I desire worship and adoration... Ulamog desires destruction, and may help you purely to see a race destroyed... Getting him to stop may be the difficult part... Kosilek wishes to warp knowledge, destroying or confusing it..."
It's tentacle brushed her sex, and, intrigued, rubbed over it a little more.
"What is this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

i murr sofly when the creature brushes it

"its the part of my body that i reproduce with"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"Why did you make that sound?"
He rubbed her a little more, more tentacles approaching to probe her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm

"because what your doing feel good mmmmmm!!!!"

i smile and murr enjoying the feeling
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Emrakul seemed enthralled, pushing one of it's massive tentacles into her.
"Why does it feel good? I thought it was for reproduction."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

"well the act of reproduction feels good mmm yeah!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

"Not for us... We Eldrazi simply create our spawn from mana..."
It drove it's tentacle deeper, wiggling inside her to see how he reacted.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm

"ahhh yesss mmm yeah sooo goood mmmm!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Damius sat on a rock.
I don't mind being mated to the biggest slut in the multiverse, but does she have to do it in front of me?

Emrakul moved another tentacle to her clit, rubbing her as it's other tentacle wriggled faster inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am

"ooohhh mmmm emrakul why are you doing this? mmmm not that i mind too much"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 am

"Your reaction is intriguing... Also, I wonder how creatures as small as you became so prominent in the multiverse... I thought perhaps that your reproduction might be to do with it..."
It's tentacles writhed more and more, eager to see how she would react.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 am

"thats part of it there are 2 main kinds of us there are mortal and there a plainswalkers, mortal need to rely on what technology, minor magic or skills they have to survive, plainswalkers on the other hand are literally one person armies and are the real movers and shakers in the multiverse"

i wimper and moan as the tentacle probes me clearly enjoying it

"you say your interested in my reaction, why? is the concept of pleasure so strange to you?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 am

"Not strange, as I can feel pleasure... But not at these levels... Perhaps you are so populous because your reproduction is pleasurable..."
The tentacle nipped her insides.
"I may be learning, mortal, but I am not stupid... Inform me, but do not patronize me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

"sorry i didn't mean to patronize you, but i'm not mortal, i'm a plainswalker, i just beat sharkan vol in a duel, and perhaps your right about the pleasure but i think it has more to do with mortals and plainswalkers being able to work together, after all teamwork is what makes the slivers so powerful, and the elves, the allys and the vampires...."
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am

"Teamwork is for those who cannot build their own armies..."
It writhed it's tentacles inside her faster and harder, somehow sensing that she was close to climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 am

"i arch my back moaning loudly as i cum around its tentacle inside me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am

"What was that?" It asked as it felt her milk it's tentacles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next