Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 11 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"my name is lucy sexy, scream it to the world!!!"

"hmmm i don't have anywhere to be for a while, tell me would you be interested in meeting up again sometime?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 11 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 pm

"Lucy!" Damian gasped, bucking his hips hard into the four beautiful breasts in from of her. He gave one final thrust and cried "LUCY!"
As he came hard, painting her face with his cum. He was sure to spare her breasts, so that as he came down off his high, he could rub his hands all over them.
"Lucy, you have the most amazing breasts... I wish I could play with them forever..."
He rubbed his face against them, sucking on her nipples to get milk.
"But... I want to ask you something. I'm holding an orgy of the best girls in the Club. I've got two so far, and you'll be the third. I plan on four. If you want, we can get together afterward, just you and me..." He teased her nipple as he said this, hardly believing what came from his mouth.
After he'd heard her answer, he asked,
"Before I go, would you like me to fuck your pussy? You smell so horny I couldn't just leave you here..."
He thought she must have something in her milk that made him this way.

The miltank mooed quietly.
"Mmm, for sex? You got it... You're amazing... Oh, please suck on my nipples... I want to nurse you like my little baby..."
The miltank looked lustfully down at Carlie.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 pm

lucy: "ohhh that sounds like tons of fun you can count me in, and yes i would love you to fuck my pussy"

she spreads her legs to give you easy access to it

i smile and gently suck on the milktank's nipples making a cute cub face for her as i get into the roleplay with her
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

He smiled.
"Thank you..." He grabbed her hips and kissed her soft nether lips, before moving back and thrusting his cock into her, slowly rocking his hips at first to get into the rhythm.

She moaned.
"Yes... My little cub... Suck your milk from mummy..." She stretched her head back and mooed to the sky as more milk leaked into Carlie's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:11 pm

i hungrily drink down the milk murring softly making it sound like i'm purring to make myself seem cuter

lucy: "ohhh yeah take me damian ohhh that's sooo goood mmmmm sooo nice!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am

"Mmmm..." The miltank murred, cradling her more softly.
"You know..." She sighed as tears sprang to her eyes, "I always wanted to be a mother... I don't know how I ended up here..."
She wiped away her tears.
"I... Always wanted to have boys... Maybe it's because I'm fat and ugly..."
She mooed sadly, holding her tighter and rocking her a little.

Damian hummed, "Mmm..." As he mated her, kissing the umbreon's face and neck.
"You want to be filled up with my hot cum, don't you?" He moaned, feeling confident and masculine all of a sudden.
"You... You want to be my dirty little bitch, don't you? My little milk cow..."
He grinned down at her, pinning her down and nipping at her neck; he was having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 am

"your not either of those things, your beautiful just the way you are"

i reply honestly before going back to suckling on you making soft purring sounds

Lucy: "ohhhh yess i do ohh i want that ohhh yesss master do what you want with me i'm all yours!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 am

She looked down at the vulpine and stroked her.
"Y-you think so?" She was a little choked on her words.
"I'm sorry for breaking down on you like this... No charge..."
She hesitated, but then spoke.
"I'm sorry to bother you more, but... I wanted to ask you... If you happen to see any males... Say Tauros, Bouffalant... Could you... Maybe give them this?"
She handed her a business card.
"If it's not too much trouble... I'm just... Sad..." She sighed and clutched the girl to her udder.
"And tell them I like to play dirty. Guys always love that."
She giggled a little.

Damian smiled at her reaction. He got off her and pulled her onto her feet with force, lifting up her tail and leaning forward. He gripped her ears and pulled her head back to whisper,
"You're my little sex toy. I'm going to fuck you stupid, and I'm going to abuse you. And if you tell anyone what I did, I'll take you home and rape you every single day. You got that, slut?"
He spanked her hard, then rammed his cock into her pussy, gripping her hips and thrusting hard, each one almost hurting him and almost certainly hurting her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 pm

i smile up at her still sucking and nod gently

lucy: "ohhhh yess ohhh fuck i love this sooo much ohhh i'm going to cum sooon!!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm

The miltank mooed and began to run out of milk.
"Oh... Sweetie, up there in that cupboard there's a box of little green pills... Can you get me two, please? They'll help me make more milk... I'm running out..." She blushed.

Damian struck her on the back of her head.
"Cum? You aren't supposed to be pleased by me! You're my sex toy! You please me!"
He grabbed her breasts har and pinched her nipples, drilling into her faster still as he mated her.
"Alright, slut..." He moaned as he got close to climax, "You'll cum, which will make me cum, which will please me. After I'm finished, I will drink more of your milk to get my energy back... Then... Well, I'll think of something. Got that, bitch? Good. Now cum!"
He wrenched her by her ears upright so she was sitting on his cock, which planted it deep in her as he spilled his hot load into her womb.
"Alright..." He panted, "Turn around... Let me see... Those beautiful breasts again..." He was starting to love her four big breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

i get her a pill and give it to her and leave her to recover

"mind if i leave you to rest or would you like me to stay?"

lucy moans and whimpers and crys out as you play with her body and mind reacting just right to turn you on even more
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am

She took the pill dry.
"I don't mind... Stay if you want, go if you want... I've got a lot to think about..."
She sighed and laid back.

Damian pulled out of her and rubbed his hands over her breasts again, still in love with the feel of them.
"Well, this was lovely, but I have to get back to Carlie. Don't forget about our little date now."
He winked and gave her pussy one last kiss before dressing and leaving to look for Carlie.

(No prizes for guessing what my favourite part of the female anatomy is! ^#^)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 am

"ok then, see you around you sexy bovine" i say leaving the milktank and heading back towards the main part of the club and meeting damian on the way

"oh hey sexy, did you have fun?"

lucy just nods and smiles as you leave too tired to do much else at the moment
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 am

He found Carlie and smiled.
"Oh, hey! You wouldn't believe it! As soon as I drank Lucy's milk, I just felt... So confident! It's like I forgot that I was having sex with a stranger and instead I just didn't care!"
He knelt down and hugged her.
"I've got a proposal for you," He said As they left, "Want to hear it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 am

"sure tell me all about it damian"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 am

"Well, remember I asked to be mates with you, but you said you weren't sure? Well... I was thinking we could be mates, but be free sexually. So we're attatched to each other romantically, but sexually we can have whomever we like. Sound okay?"
He slowly made his way back to the apartments.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 am

"ok then that sounds nice, so what now my lovely mate?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 am

He smiled.
"Thank you. Well, we still need one more girl for the orgy... We can look for her... Or we can do something you'd like to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 am

"hmmm how many do we have at the moment?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

"Three. We have you, Jasmine, and Lucy. If you count me, that's 4... I can't wait for it, I want to please you all... Then weren't we going to have another orgy with some males for you?" He asked, trying to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 am

"yeah, oh i have a girl in mind that we could have join us, a female milktank, i think you'd like her"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 am

He thought.
"Mmm... No. I'm more into canines, vulpines, lupines and felines. Bovines and equines aren't really up there for me... Sorry to be fussy..." He blushed.
"Actually..." He smiled.
"Quick. While I'm still high on this milk, let's go to the orgy part of the club. I want to fuck you while people watch us. Maybe we can find number 4 so we can get into the orgy?"
He kissed her and pouted his lips.
"Pretty please?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am

"hehe ok sexy lets go there it should be fun"

i let you lead the way this time following you closely
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 am

He walked briskly to the exit of the city room, and quickly found the orgy/party room. Instantly he found himself aroused by the sight of so much mating, and his cock was hard in moments. He selected a free (but stained) couch and grabbed her, pulling her onto the couch and kissing her deeply.
"Top or bottom?" He asked with a pant, starting to pull his clothes off as A male human, a male Machoke, and a female blaziken appeared to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

"i always want to be on the bottom sexy"

i reply as i get very wet my scent mixing with the others in the room
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next