Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 3 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 pm

"no this is new to me and thank you love your quite hansom yourself"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 3 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

He began to pant just a little.
"If this is your first time too... Why are you so confident? I'm about to jump out of my skin I'm so nervous..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 pm

"i'm in heat and i'm listening to my body, its screaming out to mate with a male and your the first nice male i have met so its pretty straight forward to me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Damian gently wrapped his arms around her.
"Okay... But don't expect much from me... I probably won't be very good..."
He slowly pulled his shirt off, and tossed it aside.
"Can you please... Do my pants?" He blushed more.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"how? i don't have any hand unless you want my to rip them off you?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 pm

"Oh, right..." He looked even more embarrassed at having forgot her lack of opposable thumbs. He hesitantly removed his pants, and his underpants, revealing his throbbing member. He was overcome with embarrassment at that moment and couldn't even look her in the eye.

(Haha, this is about exactly how I'd act. >.>)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm

i smile at you and start to press my pussy against your cock trying to get it inside me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 pm

He squeeked and blushed, panting.
"Please, be gentle..." He forced himself to face her, guiding his cock to her folds and pressing his head to her soaking entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:27 pm

i murr and lean back as your cock goes into me making me murr in pleasure
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Damian gasped; the feeling of her red-hot walls griping him from every angle was more amazing than he could have imagined, and he wondered why he'd been hesitant.
"Carlie..." He moaned, his hands moving to her vulpine hips and gently lifting and lowering her over his cock.
"Yes... Oh, gods..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 am

"ahhh yesss damian i love the feeling of you inside me it soo wonderful mmm yeah take me damian"

i moan out as we slowly fuck together
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am

Damian gasped.
"Carlie... You're so tight..." His hands gently rubbed her back, his hands travelling to her tails.
"Can I stroke...your tails?" He panted.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 am

"mmm sure just don't pull them too hard ohhh and keep thursting hard into me mmmm!!!"

i groan back getting wetter and wetter lubeing the way for your cock to thrust into me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 am

Damian hardly needed encouragement; it felt too good to stop. He pushed his hard cock deeper into her, eager to hear her cry out in climax.
"Carlie... I'm taking... Out the translator... I want to hear you cry... Like a feral..."
He pulled the translator out of his ear and put it ok the table beside the couch.
"Ah! Carlie... Talk to me!"
He bucked into her as he heard her pokemon noises.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 pm

to you i am howling and growling in pleasure and i rock back against you fucking you back and even make a few yiff sounds as i get closer to climax
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Damian bucked up hard, ramming his cock deep into her as he came and pumped her full of his hot seed, putting the translator back into his ear.
"Amazing..." He moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 am

i let out a loud howl as i climax around you panting heavily as i come down from the feeling

"your *gasp* telling me *pant* that was wonderful damian"

i lie on you as i recover from the expirence.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 am

Damian began to stroke her tail, running each one through his hand. He then stroked her back, kissing her muzzle.
"You're so beautiful... I never imagined sex could be this great..." He kissed her again.
"And I love your body... I love your beautiful muzzle..."He rubbed her muzzle then kissed her.
"I love your little nose, I love your lips, your beautiful vulpine lips..." He kissed her again.
"Carlie... Can we do this again? But can we try something else? Maybe a new position or... A different kind of sex?" He licked his lips, eager for more.

(What about our other RPs?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 am

"mmm sure we can try anything you like love just name it"

(i'm still interested in them, don't worry)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 am

"I... I want to give you oral, then I want you to give me some... Not at the same time. I want to watch you suck me, and I want to see your face as I eat you..."
He blushed deeply.
"Would that be okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

"mmm that sounds wonderful, so what position do you want me in when you eat me out?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 am

Damian pulled out of her and pushed her onto her back.
"Just like this. I want to see your face as I do it."
He smiled; he was already much more confident.
"Okay... I mightn't be very good at this..." He warned before dipping his head to her folds and taking a moment to plan how he'd start before slowly taking one long lick of her folds, then lapping steadily at her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 am

"ahhh mmm yeah you doing well so far ohhh yeah thats nice damian"

i murr back smiling down at you as you lick me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 am

Damian moved his tongue to her clit, gently tickling it with his tongue and working it gently under her hood.
"Really?" He blushed as he licked the vulpine, a little embarrassed, but still having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am

"ahhh ohhh yeah thats even better mmmm its soooo gooood mmmmmm"

i cry out louder loving the way your tongue works
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next