Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new magic the gathering RP

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

new magic the gathering RP - Page 3 Empty Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

He tentatively let his eyes wander over her body.
"You're beautiful..." He told her, moving slightly closer.
"If... If this is a dream, don't wake me..." He asked her, getting closer again.
"So... Um... I've never mated with anyone before... I think you'll have to... Um... Advise me on... What I can and can't do... I don't want to offend you..."
His cock was hard and visible through his robe.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am

"well first your a little over dressed" i smile as i take off all your clothes myself

"next, you can do what ever you like to me, explore my body, use me in anyway you like, even cum inside me it won't matter to me sexy" i kiss you deeply and passionately rubbing my nude body against yours
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 am

He blushe as she disrobed him and squeeked when she kissed him, his eyes eventually fluttering closed as he relaxed just a little.
He broke the kiss and looked in her eyes, his paws moving to her rump, squeezing her cheeks to see how she'd react. When he got a positive reaction, he smiled. He grinded his cock against her folds and his paws moved to her breasts, rubbing her gently, before pinching.
"Okay then... What's going too far for you? What don't you want me to do?"
His paws went back to her rump, tickling her tailhole as if to ask if it was okay to go there.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 am

"hmmm i don't know i've not yet found something i don't like, if your not sure just ask me first, its ok for you to fuck my ass if you want to as long as you lube it up first"

i murr and grind my ass against your hands enjoying the feeling.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 am

He broke their embrace and gently pushe her onto his bed, moving his muzzle to her folds. He inhaled and took in her feminine scent, his brain snapping. His eyes went wide ad he licked his lips with feral hunger.
"Okay..." He growled, "I'm going to fuck you now..." He jumped on top of her, pinning her down and thrusting himself into her, moaning loudly as he felt her insides hold him. He began to rock his hips, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed; he'd be more focussed once he'd got this out of his system, and he'd be more ready to experiment.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 am

i murr and smile as i see your wildside take control relaxing my body to let you have your way and even help you to fuck me hard and fast, form my composure and moans of delight its clear that i have experience of being taken roughly like this

"ohhh yess fuck me mate me make me your ohhh all yours!!!" i cry out my encouragement to you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Though needing no encourgement, he accepted it gartefully. He gripped her hips in his paws and rammed himself deep into her, loving the feeling of her walls tight around him as his cock penetrated her depths.
"Astilabor!" He cried, moaning at the sight of her under him, accepting him as her dominator.
"Take me deep, my little dragoness!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 pm

"ahhhh ohhh yess ohhh i'm getting close damius ohhh yeah make me cum mmmmm!!!!" i cry out in bliss as you take me as you like
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 pm

He rammed their sexes together hard, each thrust hilting himself inside her, as well as brushing her clit as he hit it with hi hips. His tail flicked as he mated her, leaning down to kiss her hard, before coming back up after licking her tongue.
"Cum for me..." He growled deeply and meanly, ad though he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:00 am

"ahhh baby ahhhh fuck yes i'm cumming!!!" i scream out as my pussy spasms around your cock milking it hard

(sorry for not posting for a while been busy with college things)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

He jackhammered his cock into her tight, spasming sex a few more times before roaring and cumming as well, pushing his cock as deep as it would go inside her before cumming and filling up her womb with his seed.
With that feral lust out of his system he panted hard and kissed her.
"Sorry... I kinda got... Swept away... I'll be... More gentle... Now..."
He kissed her again and pulled out, thinking about what they could do.
"Do you know of any ways we could use magic to make sex more interesting?"
He asked.
"I mean, not that it isn't already great with you, just... Well, I never thought about it until just now and maybe we can use it to have some more fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 am

I smile up at you and giggle I'd love to try something else with you but you wore me our sexy and we have a busy day tomorrow, but there will be other times

(i was going to time skip it to the point after the war was over, its a pity that the mirren lost but then again the infect rule was over powered so it was going to happen)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 am

(I know... I was so disappointed, Mirrodin was my favourite plane... Not much we can do though. We can timeskip if you want.)

"Aww..." He whined, drawing circles on her cheek.
"Please? I can't sleep knowing there's such a beautiful dragoness waiting next to me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 am

i murr at your touch smiling at you

"do i need to cast a sleep spell on you then?"

suddenly the silence of the night is shattered by the sound of yelling and battle being joined i jump out of bed and quickly put on my clothes before dashing out of the tent just in time to see my men being butchered by phyrexian machines, the sight and the smell of combat make my blood boil and in rage i start blasting the monstrosities with fire but its a lost battle and me and damius are forced to flee.

in the coming months we bravely rally the forces of mirroden in a desperate attempt to halt the ever growing army of phyrexia but it is all futile and eventually the phyrexians control the majority of the plane with only a few last pockets of resistance left.

looking out over the blasted and changed land from a woodland stronghold I turn away in disgust from the horrible sight and sit next to damius who is busy tinkering with some new kind of device

"so what do we do now damius? there is nothing left on this plane but death and disease, i guess its lucky for us that the phyrexians now seem more interested in fighting each other instead of us, i know that us two could just leave this place when ever we like but it wouldn't be fair on the few survivors that are left, i was thinking maybe we should try to lead those that are left to a new plane to resettle somewhere safe where we can rebuild a new life, what do you think my love?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 am

Damius fiddled angrily with the small, orb shaped contraption.
"Damn piece of shit... Can't bloody get... Fuck!"
It was rarefor him to swear like this except when he was extremely angry. He ended up tossing the thing onto the ground away from them. Immediately, a huge white bubble that glowed with a warm white light extended from it around 20 metres in all directions.
"That's what that thing is, but the æther is a pain in the ass to get through without the spark, and insanely difficult to navigate more than one person at a time een then..."
He flicked his paw and the orb flew to his paw.
"If I... Wait a second... I need power. Lots of power. I can take all of the people on this plane away, but I need shitloads of power. Like, ten times Conflux levels of power."
His mind began to tick fast and he produced a bottle of glowing blue fluid from his robe.
"Come on, come on..." He uncorked it and downed the fluid, and his eyes glowed as he relaxed.
"Ahh... Fresh knowledge... I can get the power by exhausting all the mana from those suns," He pointed to the sky.
"If they allign, I can absorb all their energy and channel it through a hole in this plane to collapse another one. With a collapsed plane sealed within this orb, I can create a fission drive which can rip a hole big enough to transport everyone through. There's a 50% chance I'll die."
He sighed as he quickly jotted down the calculations for his task before he forgot them.
"Okay. Do you know when the suns will align?"
He idly ripped a piece of metal from the ground and moulded it as though it was water.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

"whoa slow down there firstly you not the only plains walker that can help there is me and a few others around that haven't turned yet and karn too he might help now that he is in his own mind again i mean the guy did make mirroden after all, or at least so the stories say, i sure between us we can find a way, but i think a portal could be a little reckless why not something like a transport machine, i heard about this ship once that could travel between the plains, what is we tried to make something like that?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

"That's what I based my portal idea on. The Weatherlight's drive ran because it contained the collapsed plane of Serra. But making a ship big enough to house all the people here inside is just unfathomable. That's why a portal is better."
He sat back down.

(Did Karn get better? I thought he stayed corrupted with the phyrexians.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

(he did get better according to some spokesmen from wizards of the coast in their youtube videos that you can find here: http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/productarticle.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/newphyrexia/productinfo)

"ok so we make a portal but i can't be a permanent one we need to be able to seal it securely so that the phyrexians can't follow us and spread their blight on other worlds, as for when the suns will nex align i have no idea but karn would, if we can find him he can tell us, but before we do that we should tell the others here to see what they think, i know that some are still determined to fight to the last like koth"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 am

"That's fine," He replied, "They can stay if they want. Koth, at least, has the privelage of getting to leave if he wants anyway.
Yes, the portal will close after a while. The only problem is that I have no idea where it will open. It could be anywhere from Dominaria to the plane made entirely of hydrogen. The other problem is that using the suns will kill them, so Koth and the rest will be fighting in the dark."
He sighed and tossed the orb.
"If only I was a pre-conflux walker... It'd be so much easier..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 am

(technically my character is, she has memories of fighting the phyrexians that came to invade Dominaria, but has little knowlege of event after that incident until the discovery of Zendikar plane, my theory is that the was present during the time spiral event and was lost in time during a major storm and wakes up in zendikar with many gaps in her memory she also has has no first hand of knowledge of Lorwyn-Shadowmoor and Shards of Alara)

"confluex? what event is that damius and what difference does that make?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am

(Wait, was it conflux? I thought it was, but I haven't played in ages so I don't remember...)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

(well you just said it was in the RP, so i'm assuming it is)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 pm

(Now that I think about it I think it was te Mending but for the sake of my temporary memory blank we'll say it was the conflux.)

Damius recounted the lore.
"Long ago the plane of Alara was split into 5 shards, each aligned with 3 colours of mana and where none of the others existed. In their centres was a huge well of mana, the maelstrom. Nicol Bolas, an ancient, evil planeswalker tried to harness this power for evil, but failed. The worlds recombining caused the nature of te spark to change, making planeswalkers forever different."

(Actually, it had to be the Mending because there were neowalker cards in Lorwyn which was before Alara.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:35 pm

(even so the mending occurred in the time spiral block and my character was around before that in the invasion block)

"i see so what could i do differently to you then since i'm a older plainswalker?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm

"Well older planeswalkers tend to be stronger than new ones like me, and they live longer as well. They cam also harness and channel more energy, enough to create their own plane if they want to, which is how Mirrodin was created."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next