Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Ooze news (Astilabor and I) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 pm

i keep sucking harder and harder as my hands rub and play with your balls to make you climax
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

The Ooze news (Astilabor and I) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am

Damius murred loudly and then oulled away, his cock twitching as he painted Natasha's face with his warm, sticky cum. He moved his paws to her face, rubbing the cum all over her.
"Filthy slut..." He murred happily, tail lashing behind him.
"What position does my little bitch want her first time in?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 pm

"missionary master so you can suck my tities while you fuck your dirty slut of a girl"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Damius smiled and pushed her down against the floor, forcing his cock into her tiny, virgin sex, taking her innocence and begining to thrust into her tight sex. He bobbed his head down to suck on her nipple, her young, barely developed breasts extremely attractive to Damius.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 pm

she gasps and moans loudly enjoying the feeling of you taking her by force and making her cry out in bliss "ahhh yess sir you feel sooo good inside me!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Damius smiled and leaned up to her face, licking her from her chin up her cheek to the side of her eye.
"Mmm, my delicious little slut girl... Take your master's big dick in your tight little pussy..."
He moved down to squeeze and suck on her breasts, starting to thrust quite fast into her tight you g sex.
"Mmm, you want master's babies, don't you slut?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

"mmm yess master i do i want to take your babies deep into me mmm sooo good"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am

Damius murrs over the 12-year-old, loving how small and helpless she seemed under him.
"You're my dirty little whore... My beautiful little slut... Master loved you, and he loves your dirty little pussy, and your dirty little mouth, and your dirty little tailhole..."
He hummed and kissed her, moving hips faster inside her, cock twitching as he got closer to his climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4