Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 am

"Stiff?" it wondered, transmitting the thought to her.
"Enderman alwaysstiff... Stiff arms, stiff legs, stiff neck, stiff mouth, stiff all over... Girl bring lots feather, feather make enderman soft... Lots feather, many feather... Many feather, enderman wake... Not wake, change... No word, no word for... Bring enderman lots feather, what enderman want feather..."
It was trying it's best to tell her what the feathers would do, but her language had no words for it. At least, none that it knew.
"Feather, many feather, make enderman... Different... Help enderman get feather... Girl help?"

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:34 am

Louise looked up at him a little confused but got the message. "You need feathers? Yeah I can help you get feathers...do you want to stay here while I go out to get some? I think I heared some chickens not to far from here...how many do you need?" She asked, scooting up closser so her head rested on his chest.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 am

"Lots feathers, many many feathers..."
It didn't know numbers, but showed her a pile of feathers in perspective; the pile was 2 blocks high and 3 blocks wide all around.
"Not all at once... Over time... But lots, many as can... Thank girl, make girl happy for them..."
It pushed her gently towards the outside.
"Find, go!" Whatever it needed them for, it wanted lots, and wanted them as soon as it could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 am

Louise slid outside the blocks and gave him a soft smile before taking steps outside to find chickens. She chased them down, picking up as many feathers as she could, picking up a bout a stack of them, and a few spares. Night time started to fall and her stomach rumbled. Quickly she managed to hunt a few pigs and cows, and running back to the enderman's hole. She placed down a small furnace to cook the steaks and pork chops before taking out the feathers and placing them in front of him.

"Here you go. Lots of feathers."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 am

While she was gone, the enderman had dug out the tiny hole, making a much more liveable space; however, it was pitch black. It touched her with it's tentacles.
"Make cave bigger... Light up?"
It's eyes flashed at the feathers, and it immediately took 5, jamming them into the hole it put the bread in before. It couldn't get them in quickly enough, rapidly forcing as many as it could into it's throat.
When the pile of feathers disappeared, theenderman turned to her. It's body rippled all over, and it's skin moved like there were hundreds of bugs crawling under it. The enderman made a horrible roar/belch, and shrunk to around a head taller than her. It's jaw reattatched, and it's arms loostened and shortened slightly.
It shook it's head; it was much more humanlike now. It's limbs were still abnormally long, and it's skin was still black. But it's head was humanlike, it's arms and legs were jointed, and it's eyes were bigger and less scary.
"Arrrah," It said, then spat, and touched her with it's arms this time.
"Thank you, girl... I feel much better... More feathers make me less scary... But I was cursed to burn in the sun, so I may never collect them... What would you like as a reward?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

The girl looked up at him and jumped when he suddenly began ramming the feathers down his throat. While he was busy doing that she did as he asked and placed down a few more torches and began digging out the hole they were in to give them more space. She placed down a small crafting bench and put up a door where the blocks once were.

She jumped again when he touched her and turned to face him, looking him up and down, she smiled and placed her hand over his. "I don't want anything in return, Im helping you because I want to." She smiled more and pulled out the cooked meat from the furnaces. "Would you like some?" She offered him first.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm

"But I would feel bad if I just let you help me without paying you back..."
He looked at the meat, two more tentacles moving from it's back to feed itself, thedoor going into it's mouth this time.
"Thank you... What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

After making sure the door worked the girl turned around to face him again. "My name..." She had to think for a moment, it had been so long she hadn't used her name at all for a long long time. "It's Louise...I think.." She smiled and ate some of the meat herself, walking back to the enderman. "Do you have a name? I don't want to be calling you enderman all the time.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 am

It made a strange noise, which was like a shiver might sound like.
"No, I don't have a name... I'm a monster, remember?"
It gave her the rest of the food, not wanting to deprive her of what she needed more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Louise smiled and put the food away for later. "Hmm well I could think of a name for you...I think Dusk would be a good name for you. Do you like it?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around him again, unable to get enough of the contact with another living thing.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 pm

It locked it's arms around her; though they could now bend, they were still stiff.
"Yes, I like that a lot..." It told her, more tentacles comingfrom it's back to rub over her. The gentle electric current caused stimulation wherever it touched, and one cheeky tentacle ran over her sex, the electricity causing her extreme pleasure temporarily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 am

Louise shivered and smiled at the teasing tentacles then jumped suddenly when one brushed between her legs, elicting a deep gasp from her. She looked up at him curiously wondering what he was doing. Though she didn't want him to stop...not just now.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am

Dusk cocked his head slightly.
"What? What happened? Did I hurt you?"
He recoiled, moving the tendrils away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am

She put her hands on his shoulders and shook her head. "No nonononono you didn't hurt me..in fact it...it felt kinda good." She blushed deeply, feeling slightly embarressed. "Y-You don't have to stop.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 am

Dusk nodded, slowly returning the tendrils, which tugged at her clothes.
"Why do you wear these? I do not need them... And why was that part so sensitive?"
He returned the tentacle there, trailing it back and forth over her folds, electricity lapping gently over her sensitive organ, causing immense pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 am

"I ahh mmm wear them to stay warm and nnng! Protect my soft body from getting too hurt. Ooohh That feels so very very good Dusk." She moaned, clinging to him and rocking her hips forward, suddenly feeling rather hot.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:39 am

The enderman removed her armour, putting it aside in a chest, then lowered her pants, exposing her flesh; he had no knowledge that she might find this invasive.
"I will keep you warm and safe... Therefore, remove them..."
He did the same with her top, and began to run his electric tentacles over her body, three especially positioned to give her sex maximum stimulation.
"Is this good, my Louise?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am

the girl could do nothing to stop him removing her cloths, she didn't really want to at the moment, what he was doing to her was just, tyhere were no words to describe it. She bit her lip gently and moaned once more, nodding to his question and pressing herself closser, leaning her head up, her breath tickling over his cheek before she kissed his lips delicatly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Dusk moved away, not sure what she was doing.
"What... Why do you touch me with your face?"
Two more tentacles moved from his back to her sex, all 5 tendrils shocking her sex gently, in different places, at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 pm

"Nyaahh! Mmm it's it's how I show I like you. It's called a kiss. Don't you like it?" She bit her lip trying desperatly trying not to cum yet. She pants and squirms a little and gasps.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

"Yes, but that didn't tell me why..."
More tentacles, one focussing on her clit, three either side of her lips; he didn't know that there was more inside, he only went off what he could assume.
"What is this part for that you react so much to it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:36 pm

She squirmed and whimpered, then moaned. "It's it's f-for r-reproducing, and mmmm p-pleasure ah! Please don't stop." She panted, holding onto him tighter and kissing him again, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 pm

One tentacle slipped, spreading her lips a little and sending the electricity directly into her pink, inner flesh.
"Oh, I'm sorry..." He moved it away.
"Did I... Did I tear it?" He asked, not knowing she could part at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Louise moaned again and reached down, holding the tentacle still. "N-no you didn't tear it, it leads inside...you don't know an awful lot about people do you?" She asked a little more serious, she wondered about him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 am

"No... I've met one like you before, only they were less..."
His tenrils moved over her breasts and hips.
"...Curvy... It attacked me when I tried to approach, and so I ran. I assume a greenthing got it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum