Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Amanda looked up and raised her head as he tried to form the question, blushing and smiling once he managed to say it. "I was sort of hoping you'd ask.." She shifted over so there was room for two of them on her single bed, shyly looking up at him while lifting the covers so they could lay under them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 am

His eyes widened and he turned back to her.
"Um... Really? Because I thought you were probably going to hit me or something..."
He tentatively stepped towards her and laid down in her small bed with her; normally having this little room would upset him, but honestly, right now he didn't care.
"I... Thank you..."
He leaned forward and kissed her gently, smiling at her as he laid his head on her pillow, looking into her eyes.
"You're so beautiful..." He blushed a little.
"Do you mind if...?" His sentence faded off as he gently wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. He closed his eyes and he relished the moment; he was holding a beautiful girl in his arms, in her bed, and she liked it. He could smell her hair only just, and hear her breathing, and feel her warm body under his hands. He loved every moment of this.
He opened his eyes.
"Thank you, Amanda..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

She nodded again and smiled back at him, she could feel the heat coming off of him before he even touched her. As he pulled her clsoe she pulled the covers over them and wrapped her arms around him too, resting her head on his arm. He felt nice to cuddle with, very nice. She blushed when he called her beautiful again and nuzzled into him gently. "And thank you too Damian. Goodnight" She closed her eyes and began to relax.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"Goodnight..." He whispered. He closed his eyes again and nuzzled back against her, holding her close to him and tight in his arms as though she might escape. He fell asleep peacefully, to the sound of her gentle, quiet breathing.

He woke early next morning; his sleep had been hot and uncomfortable, but still the best he'd ever had, thanks to her. He listened to her breathing for a while, gently nuzzling her as she slept in his arms. He loved this so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Amanda slept a little longer then she planned to, resting lightly cuddled up to Damian. She looked peaceful and vulnerable while she slept there.
Her Primape got out of his pokeball and looked at the two of them on the bed and blinked.
He wasn't sure how to react to them cuddling and walked around the bed, ently rocking Amanda's shoulder to see if she would wake up.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Damian looked up at the monkey pokémon, and frowned when it shook her. He brushed it's paw away.
"Hey, she's sleeping! What can I help you with?"
He whispered to it, kissing Amanda's cheek gently, and taking in the sweet smell of her hair one last time, should the Primeape want him to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Primape glared at him and showed off some punches, anting to train hard with his trainer. But seeing she wasn't waking up anytime soon he huffed and sat at the kitchen door.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Damian sighed and kissed Amanda's cheek gently, before unwillingly sliding from her arms.
"Hey," He went over to Primeape and sat next to him.
"Amanda is feeling bad about her skills as a trainer... Don't push her too hard, okay? I'm going to teach her when we get onto the next Route, so we'll have some intense training over the next week, but just give her a rest today, okay?" He smiled and touched the large pokémon gently, before getting up to get changed and shower; he figured if she wasn't up by then, he'd go get her some breakfast to surprise her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 am

Primape looked at him and grunted, waiting for him to leave before he climbed up besides Amanda and cuddled her. Keeping her warm in Damian's absence.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 am

Damian saw that Amanda was still not up, but frowned at the Primeape; he hoped it's actions were innocent. He left.

He returned 15 minutes later, with bacon and eggs on toast, and pancakes; he wasn't sure which she wanted, but he didn't mind, so he figured he'd let her have whichever and he'd have the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Amanda woke up while damian was out and returned her primape to his pokeball, though he was reluctant to go into it. She looked when Damian came back with food and her stomach growled. "Whoa. Sorry I didn't mean to oversleep." She looked around for her clothes remembering they were in the washer then ended up falling off the bed. "Oof!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Damian put the food down on the table and helped her to her feet, his arms moving around her as he blushed.
"Good morning, Amanda... You look beautiful, as always..."
He leaned in and kissed her, holding her there for a few moments before releasing her.
"Thank you for letting me hold you while you slept. I think it was the best night's sleep I've ever had."
He kissed her one last time before reluctantly letting her go.
"I didn't know if you wanted bacon and eggs or pancakes, so take your pick and I'll have the other one. Oh, and you don't have to get changed just now..." He saw her looking at the washer.
"I like looking at you in your pyjamas... You're really cute..." He blushed again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Amanda rubbed her eyes sleepily and blushed at the surprise kiss. She kissed him back letting her hands fall to her sides helplessly. She smiled and knew allready she would pick the pancakes. She kissed him back once more and sat on the bed giggling. "Thank you. Hmm Pancakes my favourite." She took the plate and rolled one up in her hands and took a bite from one end.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 am

Damian cocked an eye.
"Not even any syrup? That's a bit boring, isn't it?"
He sat at the small table and poured a little salt on his eggs, before beginning to cut them.
"Hey, I was thinking..." He blushed a little, and put another bite of food into his mouth to avoid asking her just a little longer,
"In the next city... Do you maybe... Just want to get a room with one bed?"
He blushed hard and tried to maintain eye contact for as long as possible; Damn, why was this still so hard?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Amanda blinked then poured a little syrup on her plate and dipped the pancake into it before taking the next bite. Answering him after swallowing. "Sure it would be much cheaper that way..and it does feel nice to cuddle someone." She blushed too and looked back to her fod, licking some sauce off her cheek.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:50 pm

He looked at her again, sighing quietly.
"Okay then... I agree... That was probably the best night's sleep I've ever had... Um, thanks for letting me do that, too..."
He smiled at her.
"You're really beautiful, you know... I know I keep saying it, but... You are... You're so pretty, I mean, you just woke up and you haven't fixed your hair and you're not wearing make-up and you're sitting on a bed eating pancakes in your pyjamas using your hands, and you're still the most beautiful girl I think I've ever seen..."
He smiled another nervous smile, then went back to his food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 am

Amanda felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest if Damian kept complimenting her like that. She didn't think about how she looed too often since she was more focused on her pokemon. Yes she dressed up a little for contests but it was jeans, a poet's shirt and a mask for her so no one would really see. She looed at Damian quietly and smiled. "You're most welcome."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am

He looked away; she didn't respond to his compliment... Maybe she's sick of it? He made a mental note to try not to say so so often.
"Okay," He announced, standing; he'd apparently finished his food.
"We'll be fighting Elesa today. I can't wait... I don't even know what type of Gym it is!"
He smiled confidently, knowing that it really didn't matter. He was smart enough (Or maybe cocky enough) to know that it probably wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Amanda finished the last pancake and got up, stretching then going to the drier. Giving Damian a swift kiss on the cheek as a thank you. She changed quickly not caring if Damian saw right now. The clothes felt wonderfully warm and fresh. "Allright then, let's go take on the world." She felt fired up now and ready for battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 pm

As much as Damian didn't want to watch her getting changed for fear of being rude, he couldn't tear his eyes away. Her body was even more beautiful without all those clothes in the way, and what he saw of it looked like her skin was made of the finest silk.
He was bright red, enough that she probably knew he was watching her, but he approached her anyway.
"I know I say this a lot, and I'm going to try and say it less because you seem not to like it but... You're beautiful, and... Without clothes on, you're not beautiful, you're immaculate..."
He turned even redder (if it was even possible) and kissed her cheek, feeling a little ashamed for looking at her like that.
"Okay, let's go get Elesa."
He stepped away and picked up his belt, clipping the specialized pokéball-holder around his waist, and slipping Ginger's amulet pokéball around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Amanda shivered and smiled at him. Before they left she moved in front of him and kissed him deeply, her arms around his neck. "I do like you complimenting me, I just feel embarressed a little. That's all." She assured him then picked up her backpack and raced Damian to the lift.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

He blushed when she kissed him, and was caught a little off-guard when she started racing him. He almost caught her, but he didn't quite, but despite his lack of enthusiasm with exercise as a whole, he seemed to manage a decent speed at a short distance, without even trying.
"Okay," He panted a little, "Right."
He stood next to her and waited for the elevator, realizing that the race had just meant that he'd have to wait for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Amanda giggled again and stepped in when the doors opened, pulling Damian in with her then kissing him more fully as it descended.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Damian let out a happy yip and kissed back, his hands wandering over her back as he pressed her up against the wall of the elevator, partially because he wanted to and partially because it felt good. His hands hovered mostly around her lower back, but he decided, due to the heat of the moment, that he'd move them down and squeeze her ass just once, which he did, before focussing on kissing her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Amanda gasped feeling her back to the wall and her arms pulled him tighter to her chest. When he grabbed her ass she let out a squeek and her hips pushed forwards into his by accident, not that it didn't feel kinda nice. She blushed and was starting to breath a little more quickly. Smiling up at him and almost jumping out of her skin when the doors opened.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next