Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se - Page 8 Empty Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Seren nodded and followed close by. "Well...uhh it could be possable I have sent us to another world accidentaly..or maybe even just to another land off the shore..Im sorry." She looked down feeling stupid and vulnerable.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se - Page 8 Empty Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Maeror Daemn Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 am

Ramerox shook his head quickly, placing his arm around her as he cooed, "Don't worry my dear...we're going to get through this. You did the best you could for us in the situation we were in. There's no shame in that..."

He held her closely to him as he walked, needing her comforts as he could feel his own hopes dwindling. Were they really in a different world? Would they be able to get back? Questions that were left unanswered in the darkest parts of his mind as their guided ushered them further onward...
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:00 pm

She leaned into him as they walked and spotted a small town up ahead, but everything seemed to be built more like stables then houses. "I guess that's where they are.." She smiled a little and looked up at Ramerox happily, contemplating the pros and cons of actually being stuck here.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm

He gently wrapped his arm more around her as she came into him, holding her affectionately as he looked at the assemblage of homes, "I guess so...I've never met a Centaur before, only heard about them."

Their guide turned his head once towards them, hearing their conversation and turned back his head to center, his voice booming, "Indeed...this is where the commons live. Our wives and children make their homes here, while the adult males serve our Lord at the Castle. It is further inland, not too far away from the common steep..."

Ramerox raised a curious eyebrow as he watched the homes as they passed them. The women working on their stable-like homes by patching up rotten wood, while the children galloped about and rough-housed with each other. One key thing he noticed that it was only the male children that were play fighting. The female children were with their mothers, helping them by gathering hay to rest on and helping to bring fresh water...

It was evident to Ramerox that these people held a strict line between male and female duties. The females in charge of the home and raising children. The men to protect the land and defend their homes as soldiers...
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

The distinct order of things here didn't go unoticed by seren, she felt a little bad for the women, and bet any of them could fight as well as the men, but nit one to speak out of place she kept her mouth shut. She looked up at Ramerox and smiled a little. "At least here he wont be able to get at the you know whats." She offered, wondering if it might not be so bad to stay here, at least for a little while.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 am

Ramerox softly blushed as he laughed, "Indeed...there is that...though I'm not sure if we'd be able to fit in. I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend your days living in a stable." He spoke the last part in a low whisper so as to not offend any of the natives that may have heard him...

Indeed, Ramerox did not like the idea of staying here. Temporarily maybe, but he worried about the rings they held and what they're power could mean. He still could not tell if they were in somewhere off the map or in a new world entirely...judging by his surroundings though, the later seemed to be true...

Unconsciously, he looked at the crimson ring around his finger. Such great power...within such a small source...he wondered if it could've been because of the ring's power that there were flown so far from home...until they spoke with the chieftain, he would not know...

((Are you still on xat? If you are, I'd like to talk to you again on there.))
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

( yeah im always on xat. http://xat.com/Demons_Relm is where im usually at, under the name robyn)

Seren nodded, her mind drifting as they walked, her mind traveling to that strange male that was always haunting her on the edge of her mind. She really wanted to know who she was and was getting more curious about him. She swayed suddenly as his voice shocked her. "You will not get away for long, I will bring you back!" She gasped and held her chest, looking at the floor.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Ramerox looked worriedly towards Seren, already his arms readily around her to help her keep her balance. Another surge...Ramerox was starting to recognize them, but he could not be sure if these were her haunting visions...or something else. Regardless, he was there to keep her safe and kept her on her feet, asking her, "You alright Seren? What happened?"
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Seren blinked seeing she was still upright and looked up at Ramerox. "He knows where we are, he knows me...I'm sure I've seen him before." It was freaking her out, this thing this entity was stalking her every move and knew exactly what she was doing.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Sat May 07, 2011 4:18 am

((OOC: Whoa...place got an overhaul O-o))
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 am

eh?)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:47 pm

(O it's just how much the place has changed. It's all silver and sleek cyclops )
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm

had to change it ppl were finding it hard to read)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8